It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little experiment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:
MTZ

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
is there a round clock to your left? and would you describe the carpet color as "mushroom"?

(i know im late to the game but i wanna play....)

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MTZ
is there a round clock to your left? and would you describe the carpet color as "mushroom"?

(i know im late to the game but i wanna play....)

No and no.......LOL

The next round will be this weekend

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
On the wall is paint and there is nothing on your forearm LOL

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Are you drinking Jack Daniels or some alcohol?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
sure ya............... I'll still play...............

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I read the original post and saw a cross, flag and eagle. The eagle I thought was the tatoo on your right arm and the flag on your wall and didnt know where the cross was.

I had a few, todays my first day back from ban land. Wish I could of tried earlier.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hehehehe. Some wierd stuff happens to me, but nothing I've ever been able to control.

So, I'll guess.

Your wall, a painting with an eagle in it.

Your arm has a woman on it.

It'd surprise the # out of me too.

EDIT: I posted this before reading the rest. *sigh*

I just typed what ever visuals came to my head, neither were clear. When I thought of your tattoo, I saw a woman. And not sure where the Eagle came from.

I'll also point out that about the biker thing, your avatar says hill billy biker (I noticed after typing my answer) and there are a few things common with bikers...i.e. Harleys, tattoos, rebel flags.

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by grankor]

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by grankor]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   
A flag with red on it and a heart tattoo, thats my guess.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have only done something like this once before but I will guess anyway.

the wall... I get the feeling it is a painting with mountains in it.
the tatoo.. well initially I did not picture your forearm I pictured a bicep but I saw a tatoo of a heart with a dagger through it and a drop of blood

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I wish I would have seen this post earlier. At first I thought it was the desk that was in front of the window looking out. I saw the shed and a tree standing I think on your property but in line of sight with the shed. I see lots of 10" high green "grass". I also seem a somewhat ratty fence line, or possibly no fence and just some beams or old wire. The file cabinet must be close to the window then. And possibly the top is used as a work surface of some type, fax machine/ phone or maybe pencil holder with misc things like stapler, digital clock or a variety of things. I thought the room had wood panelling at one time. And a low ceiling. The room is on the back of the house. The backyard is not landscaped. The door to the room is older style, maybe 40's or 50's including the hinge hardware. There is a floor register (for heat) near the doorway. There is some sort of sports trophey (maybe amature bowling or some sport like football) this might be quite old maybe from when you were a teen or even younger. Its to the right in the room when facing the desk. You have a Tat that is just letters, somewhere on your body, possibly your back. Today you have plaid on (shirt) and black shoes ? sneakers ?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This is mainly for sidge but anyone is welcome to try

Ok heres how we will play round three

Saturday at 4pm Centrel standard time I will be at the target area. I will stay there one half hour and then leave. Try to describe the place as best as you can. I will take responses for 24 hours and then post where I was at and how close everybody got.

Yall game?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hmm....first thing that popped in my head, is that you were planning on going to Walmart.

eh? How'd I do?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I will give it a try again too.

Just be sure to focus on your surroundings during that half hour. I need all the help I can get..

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
No comment Amuk????? Was I even close ??????

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
On your right forearm you have a naked genie coming out of a bottle.....

On the wall in front of you there is a Nascar poster or calender of some sort...

Am I close?

EDIT: Dang, I just read back through the all of the posts. I thought I could cheat a bit. Amuk, you posted back in January about the tat's you have.

Have fun this summer, come back to ATS though. I, for one enjoy your posts.

[Edited on 4-30-2004 by darklanser]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
To Amuk... This might be fun you say at 4pm saturday cent, Thats Chicago not Denver time GMT right. im on Denver GMT so 3pm my time.If i could make a suggestion if poss could you asign coordinates for this event at random of course, 4 numbers followed by 4 numbers, on a sheet of paper and have that paper with you at the time. I have to work Saturday but im assuming i am going to try this, so coordinates would help to hone in on the area. and either post the numbers or U2U them to me. With coordinates there is no need to view at the actual time you are there(time is not linear)
hope you have picked a good target,sometimes if there is something more interesting in the area viewers may be atracted to this rather than the one you intend.

Good Luck!
P

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Just reminding everyone that today is the day.

At 4 PM centrel standard time I will be at the target area till 4:30 PM. Someone asked for coordances but I think this will be better with just a time. I will say that the area should be unique enough to pretty much rule out chance. Remember this is centrel standard time so it might be different where you live.

To those that posted recently some of you got close but I had already posted the answer so it invaladates the later answers but you are welcome to try this time. I will not respond till 24 hours after the target time, on or a little after 4 PM Sunday.

This will probebly be my last thread for at least the summer for reasons stated in BTS so lets make it a good one........LOL

Good Luck

Amuk

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Without the coordinates i cannot include myself in this experiment. Imagine knowing someones name, but not having their telephone #. how would you make contact with the area. random digits are the only way i can partake. (with coordinates this place could be viewed at 4:30 sat ,or 2 years from now using the same 8 digits)
sorry.
P

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
*clearing out the brain, in preperation*

OK my brain is empty,..and I am ready.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I am about to leave for the target area and will post again when I get back as I said I will be there from 4 PM till 4:30 PM

Good luck

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join