It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution with the web bot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
after reading this post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
i was a bit disturbed. Then i found this
Beware of false prophets.

Whah! That’s a bit full on for you guys. I shall stop interfering and allow you to continue.

Many thanks. Your internet machines are exploiting much from that which is not Truth. It is confusing many … and many are becoming full of fear because of all that is so called ‘foretold’. To clear matters up from our point of view and our perspective on things we would care to mention a few things that appear to have been distorted by others who believe they are following Truth and yet are possibly doing much damage.

When we say to you we come in Truth … in Truth is how we come for we know of nothing else. This you are aware of Blossom. What we choose to divulge to those who read your communications with us is for a very specific purpose. It is our agenda to allow Love to take hold within each one so that fear cannot. However … we step in, in this manner, because it seems that although many KNOW they themselves are of LOVE they are also allowing the fear of different channellings that they indulge in to supercede that which is of Love. If one continues to allow this to happen, if one continue to feed that energy of fear then it shall grow stronger and stronger. This is not within our required plans for planet earth. Do people not see that every thought that goes out in/through fear is one little iota more to fuel that negative energy? It is imperative IN THESE TIMES to remember who you are. You cannot do this with your minds, but you CAN do it with you hearts. They tell you who you are when you live in LOVE and let go of fear. It is through recalling your ‘self’ that your strength will come and we say to you … NOTHING will be able to make you afraid when you stand in this TRUTH of yourself … FOR IT IS FEARLESS. We talk with you this day dear Lady to simply stress this point.

www.blossomgoodchild.com...

thats the link.
I followed her postingings after the 10-14 ordeal because her message appeals to me and it also lead me to this site. Now I wonder if reading this site is such a good thing. Is it possible for us to bring about our own horrific future with negative thought? Do we fuel the fire by reading about conspiracies that may or may not be? Are the creators of the web bot bringing about thier own preditions by posting them on the internet for millions to mull over in there minds and feed energy into them? I have heard them in interviews and they seem to be aware of the the law of attraction. This worries me.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
you know i was thinking about doing that too ..
accually you have read my mind with that entire post .
but im afraid once they all see that it is from bg's web site the slander will start flying but believe me we are on the same page

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I just hope people see this and it gets them thinking. thanks for the reply

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This is the blossom goodchild that promised aliens to come and save us all, on a specific date, which never happened?

I would be very cautious of anything she has to say lol.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by beancloud

www.blossomgoodchild.com...

thats the link.
I followed her postingings after the 10-14 ordeal because her message appeals to me and it also lead me to this site. Now I wonder if reading this site is such a good thing.

You should have other things to worry about at the moment than worrying about whether a bot which has probably reached a relatively small audience, too small to have any negative impacts on the world caused by the fears it may produce.

The fear the government and irresponsible bankers have created make the webbot seem insignificant.

Also let me be the millionth person to say, blossomgoodchild is full of bs.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The message is good. The idea of avoiding fear in ourselves and focusing on love and truth is really the key.

Blossom is a hoaxer and has been declared such by ATS as well as myself. I'm not even sure the thread will stay open, but it might because that message has no predictions and does not try and sell a book or subscription, or even ask for donations for a new laptop so she can post from the bridge of the spaceship just like she did last time the GFL was here.

That said, the message is still good, I try to meditate daily and I do it quite often. I beleive in conscious reality and interconectivity between everything, when I meditate I try to open myself up to that reality, it helps me to see the world with a certain kind of detachment, an understanding that there is a much bigger picture, even though I don't have the answers, just knowing that there is a bigger picture makes a lot of difference. Fear does keep us enslaved in a certain way.

The problem is that we have been spiritually and consciously enslaved or tied down for such a long time, many generations. Our entire human society is based on keeping us enslaved and afraid.

The difficulty facing us know is that more and more people are becoming aware of the deception, and aware that we are ruled by an elite class who have specific designs for our future, a future they wish to design and control. The problem is that we are in that future now! They are in control, this society is of and by their design. Becoming more aware of it is pretty scary.

I believe that it will get worse before it gets better, and that the "worse" will be very terrible indeed, but I also believe that the Love and truth will win in the end and that the "better" will be beyond what we can even comprehend.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
any idea why the web bot last ALTA report the op is referring to has been taken off ? I get a 404 page, worked fine yesterday

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by inthemistandfog

Yea, I got an idea why.
Someone posted part 6 of the alta report so they shut the thread down.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Now, I'm really curious. I had been following that thread waiting for something juicy and now it's gone. Very Weird. ATS should atleast say why it closed that thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I read that the thread had been moved to R.A.T.S. An unusual action for a conspiracy forum don't you think?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by shapeless

It was moved as per the OP's request. No other reason. You just have to spend a few points to see it now is all.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Reply to SunnyDee

Now, I'm really curious. I had been following that thread waiting for something juicy and now it's gone. Very Weird. ATS should atleast say why it closed that thread.

I think I have found out why

From talking to Cliff this week, here's the problem in a nutshell: There will be a long delay before any more ALTA work can be posted. That's because some damn fool went and posted the copyrighted material all over the internet...and that makes it nigh on to impossible to do a run.

Here's why whoever posted the material basically scuttled the whole project: The bots begin by going out and reading samples of interesting posts in all kinds of forums and discussion groups. BUT, since posting of the ALTA report has now been done, whoever posted it has basically poisoned the posting forum so we have to take that one off the list of forum otherwise we'd simply be sampling our own data....you following this? It sets up something like a feedback loop.

OK, if it was just one forum, it would be a relatively simple matter to resolve. A single site filter, or just drop that one site from spidering and off we go to the other hundreds of thousands of others on the 'net.

But then along come the cross-posters. These are the folks that take something posted on one forum and then repost it to another. You starting to 'get it'? Once the extract of 1309 was posted it spread like wildfire...such that the size of the filter writing just to weed out our own stuff becomes a monumental task of about a man-month.

And that's a serious programmer man-month, comprised of 12-14 hour days of code writing, testing, and so on. So 2-3 months if a normal schedule is included, and testing after that.

UrbanSurvival

Urban survival is the free part of half past human (who does the webbot reports)

According to this, new roprts would be tainted, wether or not thats true I don't know because I thought they had announced they would be taking a break BEFORE this hit the net. Either way, I can't seem to find the alta 1309 series anywhere. I went to half past human to buy it. The series is now complete so you have to buy it as PDF, for $360. Obviously I changed my mind, thats just to much right now since the corporation sold my job to the phillipeans and as of May first I am in the bread line.

Not knowing makes me crazy so now this is something I will keep working on. If I can somehow find it I will share it by email or some other way to keep it off the net and to keep our threads open and to protect ATS from any penalties.

~P.S. If it was in R.A.T.S. why wouldn't that be posted. Plus given what I found, isn't that still "the net"?
Can anyone confirm that it is in R.A.T.S?

[edit on 4/25/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
tried rats and got 404

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The original thread is in RATS yes, but not the entire part 6, just small snippetts. Also im not getting a 404 error maybe you need to update your RATS account.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Oh god...Not Blosson Goodflower again!

This woman has already proven herself to be bunk....don't read much into anything she says and especially anything she tries to sell you!

new topics

top topics

join