It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Please, I need YOUR help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hey everyone. I am, as some of you know, a Real Estate agent with Re/Max. I work in Fairfax, Virginia for anyone in the area.

I hate to say this, but me and my wife are hurting in the financial arena and could use your help.

If you know anyone in any of the 50 states, that is looking to buy a house, sell a house, do both, or buy land, then please let me know.

I have quality contacts in all 50 states and would be more than willing to talk to anyone over the phone or in person.

My wife and kids (and I of course) thank you.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'll keep my ears and eyes open for you, KJ.

Hope Pisky and I can help.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KayEm
I'll keep my ears and eyes open for you, KJ.

Hope Pisky and I can help.

Me too, thanks for the support.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
So do I have to buy a house in your area bro? or? Cause I think my family might be buying a house, Im unsure though because its a strange arrangment, were not owners but our family is. Anyways, back to my first question, do they have to be in your area?

Oh and I hear that Chicagoland has a booming, and I mean booming real estate section, you should look into that

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
No, in fact they can be anywhere in the country. I have great contacts in all 50 states that would provide good service to those who employ them.

In my area would be great, but anywhere is great too. Helping others helps me as well.

top topics

join