It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was my Father part of an Army mind-control experiment?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hello all, runetang here,

I've been thinking about something that never occured to me to seem odd until after I read about MKULTRA and read about the Military / Government tests using '___' on servicemen etc, but now I wonder. My father passed away in 2008, so I cannot ask him about it. Here is what I was told by my Mother and verified by he himself when I was 14 and he had come to visit many years ago.

I was told that while he was in the Army, he was on his "Army base" in Missouri somewhere *I think*, but he may have been stationed elsewhere. He said that "someone had slipped him some '___'" which I find to be odd right off the bat. He was 58 when he died in 2008, so this occured when he was in his early to mid 20's during the beginning of the Vietnam conflict, late 60's early 70's. Anyways, he never elaborated on who gave it to him or how he ingested it, he'd simply say that someone slipped it to him as a "joke" or "trick", and that after a short while he began seeing the "Wolfman" wherever he'd go. Anyone he'd look at, they would immediately look like the "Wolfman", the "Wolfman" being a Werewolf, but more like the one from the early americana film that may have went by the name Wolfman, I'm not sure.

Nevertheless, he said a Werewolf was chasing him, and eventually he found himself in a PADDED ROOM, or a "rubber room", where he was left for quite some time. This is what sets it off for me. First of all, the amount of '___' it would take to make a person hallucinate THAT BADLY, to the point of seeing a Werewolf chasing them where one didnt exist, would be QUITE HIGH. Well beyond that amount which would be considered recreational, the kind of amount that would be given as a trick from a friend as the story went. Secondly, he all of a sudden is in a rubber room? Where did the rubber room come from? Do they just keep rubber rooms on all Army bases during war time? I mean .. the whole thing smells fishy to me. It sounds like he was intentionally dosed with a ridiculous amount and then purposefully held in the rubber room for observation, because they DID test this stuff on unknowing servicemen.

Does anyone know more about the projects than I do who could give me some informaton that might help to narrow this case down? Like time frames and so forth? If my father was in a mind control experiment that would just be nuts...

[edit on 4/23/2009 by runetang]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hi I just posted a documentary in the media section, Michael Tsarionmedia.abovetopsecret.com... is quite knowledgeable on the subject, maybe this could help you understand and protect yourself.

Peace and love Hula

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
thank you for this Hula,
I am watching it right now.

Michael Tsarion rocks.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

In Journey Into Madness, The True Story of Secret CIA Mind Control and Medical Abuse (Bantam Books, 1989), Gordon Thomas, the former BBC producer, foreign correspondent and investigative journalist, relates how "Dr Gottlieb and behaviorists of ORD [Office of Research and Development, CIA, Central Intelligence Agency] shared [Dr.] José Delgado's views that the day must come when the technique would be perfected for making not only animals but humans respond to electrically transmitted signals" ... "Like Dr Delgado [Yale University], the neurosurgeon (Dr Heath of Tulane University) concluded that ESB [electronic stimulation of the brain] could control memory, impulses, feelings and could evoke hallucinations as well as fear and pleasure. It could literally manipulate the human will - at will."

Link

When I read the original post I thought that the OP had used a rather improbable name for the good doctor Jose (as in Jose Cuervo) and Delgado (another type of alcoholic drink), but was intrigued to find that he/she had either done his homework well as can be seen by the link above, or that the story is true.

I remain intrigued.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
"Was my Father part of an Army mind-control experiment?"

I don't know if it involved the Army, but your father was obviously a victim of the worst form of mind control imaginable. Your mother convinced him to give up his free and fun-loving bachelor lifestyle, and to subjugate himself for the rest of his natural life in support of her and her offspring. Just what kind of super, psycho-kinetic powers do women like your mother posses that they can cause a man to act against all of his natural instincts?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by riff_raff
"Was my Father part of an Army mind-control experiment?"

I don't know if it involved the Army, but your father was obviously a victim of the worst form of mind control imaginable. Your mother convinced him to give up his free and fun-loving bachelor lifestyle, and to subjugate himself for the rest of his natural life in support of her and her offspring. Just what kind of super, psycho-kinetic powers do women like your mother posses that they can cause a man to act against all of his natural instincts?

My own experience as a female, does not resemble that at all - so if you wish to speak for me and insult my integrity I will be equally rash in denigration of your worth, value and purpose here on this jewel of a planet! YOU are an IDIOT

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
quite possible he was involved..There were many projects that were umbrella'd under MKULTRA..They did infact use trickery as part of it..One experiment included a safe house with apliances rigged to a breaker that they would flip on and off to mess with there minds,and as the person walked around they were below tapping on the floor to mimick his footsteps..Very strange stuff..I wouldnt dought if they gave your father '___'@5 and had a person dress up as a werewolf and start the test..

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
HulaAnglers,

Apparently, you mis-interpreted both the letter and spirit of my post. I, in no way, made an effort to "speak for you" as a member of the female species. In fact, just the opposite was true- I am perpetually in awe of the power women have over men when it comes to getting men to engage in behaviors that they would not normally perform.

I'm somewhat puzzled by your accusations of personal insults and denigrations, because I don't even know you. Obviously, you must have some serious self-esteem issues. Don't worry though, as a supremely self-confident, heterosexual male, I don't take your comments personally.

Warmest regards,
riff_raff

top topics

join