It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homemade Visions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I doubt this is anything close to paranormal, but who knows. Sometimes when going to bed, I am able to imagine me going through streets and alleyways continously. It's hard to explain, it's like I'm able to continously imagine streets that seem like a logical "next step". I don't know if this is paranormal and I doubt it, so it probably isn't, but I just wanted to get it out.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
dude that sounds cool. If your have OBEs, then its wierd but cool. Man!! Id love to roam the neighbourhoods while in the safty of my home.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Nice. Really cool. Imagining roaming the streets before you go to sleep...

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
I doubt this is anything close to paranormal, but who knows. Sometimes when going to bed, I am able to imagine me going through streets and alleyways continously. It's hard to explain, it's like I'm able to continously imagine streets that seem like a logical "next step". I don't know if this is paranormal and I doubt it, so it probably isn't, but I just wanted to get it out.

I don't know, but uh, it kinda seems like you've discovered your imagination... Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't think these are OBE's, because I know that I am imagining this stuff and am not OB. I could just have an overactive imagination

*EDIT* Oh yeah, and whenever it happens (rarely) it's always somewhere in England on cobblestone roads during night and somewhat misty.

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Interestingly active mind and experiences.

Scientists claim that if you take anyone and drop them into a sensory depreviation tank in water after 4 mins they will automatically start tripping out, seeing things etc. Some people see Jesus Christ etc. Scientists thus say that it all begins and ends in the brain, and they can actually trigger religious experiences.

To a point this is true , but can you give people an experience that matchs that from religious texts? Or seers like Nostro etc? Seeing into the future??

Maybe Daniel was just taking a long babylonian bath when he foresaw the 70th week???

new topics

top topics

join