It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I seen "orbs"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Okay, some of you may call crazy, but then you'd be against the famous ATS motto "Deny Ingnorance". So anyhow, the other day I was in my room on my laptop surfing the web. After a while I started to notice a couple strange transparent "balls" floating around near my desk. They seemed to be just spirallingup and down. after a while they faded away and I dismissed them as sun glare. But half an hour or so later they came back, and they were sort of "bouncing" slowly around my closet...

They were transparent, aswell as they seemed to give off a low range of white light. I dont know really what I saw, but im sure that they must have been "orbs" .

Any ideas and support would be very much appreciated.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Were you staring at your computer screen and then blink and look over? Or did you rest your eyes on your hands or something an look over?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I was just minding my own business. And I just pause after a few minutes of non stop tyiping. I dont think it could have been glare.... I dunno...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Could it have been those dots that you see when you stare at a bright light and then look at something darker? Or whenever you press your hands to your eyes (whenever they're closed) and then open them again? There's a name for those things, but I don't recall what it is. I'm an idiot. But I don't think people see "orbs" that often, they usually show up in film. I thought people usually see either an actual full fledged apparition or misty things, not small balls of light. Once again, I don't really know. I'm a moron.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well I remember hearing something on CoastToCoast that when you stare at a computer monitor you are actually altering your perception of the physical world (something to do with the frequencies) and maybe you caught a glimpse of the ethereal. Or perhaps they became interested in you...

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
hahaha, cool. It happens to me to. I've been seeing the same exact orbs you describe, for the past 3 months. I got used to them. At first I was scared, and they would get close to me and stuff, but when I turned to look at them, they disappear. Usually I just check em out with my peripheral vision.Sometimes te orbs take on a shape of a face. Sometimes they get really close to me, and I experience a chill. But they are not scary, its cool. I think of them like my buddies. I see them everynite while on the computer. Quite fascinating.

But I didn't know that computers changes your perception to see other frequencies.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This has been covered before. I suffer from this condition too. These 'orbs' are called floaters and are perfectly normal. Floaters are left over cells from when your eyes were formed that float around the eyeball. When they cross the lense, you see 'orbs' in your vision .Sometimes they form chains, and smetimes i even seen squiggly ones. If you look, next time, you'll notice that they look like cells you see under a microscope, but out of focus. They should move when you flick your eyes around quickly too. They're absolutely nothing to worry about.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
umm, no minimi, I know what floaters are. In fact, I am very experienced with the "screen of my eye's perception". I know what floaters are, I can even see individual light waves, and etheric and emotional energies. It takes practice, but I have developed that sense.

These orbs that I am seeing have gone thourgh alot of, "doubt" from me. It took me about 2 weeks of seeing them every nite to really be convinced that they weren't just "floaters".

Floaters are dead cells in the eyes, and they appear on the screen of your eye's perceptions alot. Sometimes they drift as you look at them, and try to catch them in the center of your focus only to drift even more and more until you decide to stop trying to catch them in the center of focus.

The orbs I see, move up and down, left to right, they dance, they move closer and farther from me, they sometimes are big, sometimes are small. The shapes vary, sometimes look like faces, other times look like little orbs of light, or ghostly etheric spirit matter.

Their appearance is always white. ALmost likd someone pointing a flashlight at a wall, except the light that would be seen on the wall is in midair, giving the appearance of a 3d see through light particles, similar to when having dust in mid air, than pointing a light through it.

It's kinda like shining a flashlight through an area of alot of dust, you see the dust reflect the light thats shone on it, and from a distance it just looks like light waves or particles in mid air which forms a shape, depending on the size of the dustcloud.

I know its not just dust on my eyelashes. I've also tested that theory out. I'd rub my eyes, be SURE I had no dust on my eyelids, and the orbs would be still dancing around my desktop.

Theres also a distinct feeling I get when I see them. It's sort of a chill, its a feeling of presence. I know the feeling I am getting is unique to the orbs.

Hope that helped with the description.

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

new topics

top topics

join