It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA dont photoshop moon pics to hide anything !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
For many months now, Ive been searching for a reason as to why NASA is pushing photographs into the public domain that are so obviously, due to anomolies, open to question.

This thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
is a great example of photographs being so obviously cloned that you would have to be blind not to notice the handy work.

Im sure NASA has employees that have the photoshop skills to make sure any traces of alien buildings or artifacts would be hidden to the extent that we would never know they were there.

This begs the question why are the changes so deliberatly visible?

I have a theory and ask that you read this with an open mind.

As you know there has been an increase in reporting of UFO sightings by many world news/media organisations. Also, countries (France, Uk, The Vatican) are opening their UFO report archives to the public or treating the idea of other worldly visitors with a sudden newfound interest and respect. Many hope and believe that this government openess is setting the scene for disclosure but there may in fact be another reason that UFOs have become fashionable.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Project Bluebeam, is an alleged satalite based holographic projector device that is used to project 3D images on/into the sky. It has been proposed that Bluebeam will be used to convince the world population that iether the rapture has started or that we are being invaded by an alien civilisation.

If we take the alien invasion scenario, I think that those who are photoshopping Moon/Mars photographs are doing it, not to hide anything, but instead, to further increase the alien believer community and lay yet another paving stone on the path to the "So called alien invasion" that will be created by Project Bluebeam.

I put to you that there are no hidden artifacts or signs of life in the very badly photoshopped photographs. I put it to you that they are being altered only to make us believe that there is something hidden. when in fact it is all a scam in promoting a false flag alien invasion using The Bluebeam Project.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this.

Respects

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The old smoke and mirrors. Big Brother has been doing that for years haven't they. I have often thought about how badly photoshopped the pics are. That is an interesting theory you have going for you.
Glad you shared.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Sounds like Disinfo to me...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
This begs the question why are the changes so deliberatly visible?

Because you keep going back to stitched panoramas rather than the original individual photos. Stitched panoramas taken by hand are routinely plagued with errors, errors not contained in the original sources. By the way, those panoramas are generally credited on the ALSJ site to independent 3rd parties, not nasa.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by ngchunter]

top topics

join