It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA coloring book shows WTC attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2a54d754a85.jpg[/atsimg]

I hope this is in the correct board. If not will a mod please move it. Here is the picture the genius' at FEMA decided to put in their coloring book for kid. This has to be the most in-sensitive thing I have seen in a while. What are they trying to do, de-sensatize our childeren to what happened on 9/11?

Whatever their thought process on this was, it wasn't right, but since when has FEMA done anything right.

-E-

Heres the link to the page I got it off of.
radio.woai.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
haha even the fema coloring book cannot decide if the 'plane' was dive bombing or coming in straight.

Aiyiyi the confusion.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Wtf? Leave it to the federal government to promote fear in a children's coloring book. You ever stop to think they might actually be helping us? I sure as h#ll don't. This should be outlawed and the people who created it should be fired. [From a cannon that is.]Hehehe

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Wow, did you guys visit the link and check out the coloring book? That page that was posted in regards to 9/11 was obviously a joke. The FEMA site allows you to download the entire book. The font is differetn and the "artistry" if you can call it that, is completely different.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
Wtf? Leave it to the federal government to promote fear in a children's coloring book. You ever stop to think they might actually be helping us? I sure as h#ll don't. This should be outlawed and the people who created it should be fired. [From a cannon that is.]Hehehe

I just don't buy the arguement that they are trying to help either. They could have used a number of other scenerios to get their point across. Use your heads for something other then a hat rack FEMA!

-E-

[edit on 22-4-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Reminds me of the old stuff they used to have back during the cold war.
www.fema.gov...
Link to the pages themselves on FEMA's site.

Not really surprised.

Here's a list from Cracked with a list of books published by people who shouldn't have been published.
www.cracked.com...

[edit on 22-4-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Layla
Wow, did you guys visit the link and check out the coloring book? That page that was posted in regards to 9/11 was obviously a joke. The FEMA site allows you to download the entire book. The font is differetn and the "artistry" if you can call it that, is completely different.

Aha! The voice of REASON! Way to deny ignorance, my new friend!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I was first alerted to this by the local radio show that the link goes to. He is reporting that the image of the WTC was removed or edited. The one displayed is the origional. You can listen to his program right now if you click on the listen to it live option on the link provided.

Here are some other links that are reporting the same
Fun for the family: FEMA coloring book includes WTC attacks

Link

-E-

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax

Aha! The voice of REASON! Way to deny ignorance, my new friend!

Please see above post. Dig deep my friend!

-E-

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I can't see how that picture relates at all to the FEMA book, or what the radio station are playing at?

Just to add some other points.

The FEMA book gives information on 'duck and cover' techniques for an earthquake.
Here's a video about the 'triangle of life' technique recommended by an experienced 'rescuer' Doug Copp.

triangle of life trailer

maybe FEMA aren't as involved in 'emergency' the way they make out to be. Unless the book is out of date of course.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by ivycutler]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa39b9f6cf0c.jpg[/atsimg]

I would assume this is the cover
from this link
FEMA for kids
-E-

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ivycutler

That video is an eye opener. Thanks for the link

-E-

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

This "page" is a spoof that's been going around since at least last fall, I think we already had a thread about it. Or two.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

Nothing came up on my search.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

Nothing came up on my search.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Oops, just read the other postings,

Edit - post deleted

[edit on 22-4-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
reply to post by MysterE

This "page" is a spoof that's been going around since at least last fall, I think we already had a thread about it. Or two.

I havn't been on ATS very long so i'm sorry if I missed the origional thread, but I found nothing on the topic while searching. But if the other threads came to the conclusion that this wasn't real then i'm glad I brought it up again.
Attached is a link to a .pdf version of the origional since FEMA's link leads you to a removed page. The city of Ramsey Police Dept. seems to believe this wasn't a spoof!
City of Ramsey PD
Prepared for Emergency

-E-

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

reply to post by MysterE

I havn't been on ATS very long so i'm sorry if I missed the origional thread, but I found nothing on the topic while searching. But if the other threads came to the conclusion that this wasn't real then i'm glad I brought it up again.
Attached is a link to a .pdf version of the origional since FEMA's link leads you to a removed page. The city of Ramsey Police Dept. seems to believe this wasn't a spoof!
City of Ramsey PD
Prepared for Emergency

-E-

If these are the links you are providing to show the original book, I'd have to say you need to change the title of your thread then. Unless the "Freeborn County Crisis Response Team" is the same as FEMA. In my research, it appears it is not.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

reply to post by MysterE

City of Ramsey PD
Prepared for Emergency

-E-

If these are the links you are providing to show the original book, I'd have to say you need to change the title of your thread then. Unless the "Freeborn County Crisis Response Team" is the same as FEMA. In my research, it appears it is not.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/830a6057cacd.jpg[/atsimg]
As I said earlier, due to pressure FEMA removed this from their website. I got this from doing a basic search in yahoo and clicking on the cached website since the origional was unavailable. Here is the link in case you all cannot figure it out
Link

FEMA distributed the coloring books authored by others.

I'm not sure why almost everyone who has posted here is so negative, and well wrong for that matter, but I was just trying to bring something that I thought was irresponsible and quite frankly disgusting to everyones attention.

-E-

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

But FEMA did NOT CREATE the book. That is my point. It was created by a completely different agency. It is NOT a "FEMA Coloring Book". To say that it is, is misleading.

Also, in looking at the entire book, which was not in your OP, in context that page is far less nefarious than the OP makes it seem.

<<   2 >>

join