It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA might be the key

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I'm putting this up cause I was thinking about this the other night and I want to hear what other people think. Its probably STUPID but w.e I gave it a good try. I'm going to try to put it in words as best as i can. I hope to hear from a lot of people.

So like most people out there I believe in a god or powerful being, whatever you wanna call him/her or it. And I started to think, if someone created us, it couldn't have been out of nothing, this being had to have some knowledge about science, of course he is the "all knowing being" so he had to know how to create humans with his own DNA, after all what makes us the way we are is our DNA. Today we can Genetically modify an embryo, this made me think maybe God went in search of a planet that can be habitable and he genetically modify an embryo and set the evolved form of the embryo on earth.

Maybe God is from a distant planet, one of the most ancient planets in the universe, who knows, and him and others came to do sort of a science experiment. Now think about this, if scientist today decide and are able to make tiny people from our own DNA and we created a small environment for them, and the head scientist tells them "I'm god and I created you and everything around you" wouldn't that make him their God? Maybe that's how the whole human creation theory really is. So what I think is that, creation wasn't just out of nothing, it could have been evolution, I don't know but for sure it had something to do with DNA, creation of human kind had to start with DNA.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by ^anubis^]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yep, I think its the easy way to tell the story.
the Gods made Adam and Eve by dna/gene manupilation and put them in Eden...

I think they found EArth as an cold dead planet, and made it how it is now, and I think that is what the whole 'secrecy' is about...

Nothing more special then if Nasa made humans that could breath on Mars...
quite simple...

[edit on 22-4-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
After living for 36 years I've had some time to formulate a few opinions.
One of those opinions is that we can't possibly comprehend God. Even in the bible it says that if god were to speak to you. We'll you'd be dead.

To even begin to comprehend the massive scope that God must encompass you have to think out of the box.
Here we have a entity whose mere interaction with us would kill us. God has to exist somewhere that is so alien to us that it's literally lethal.

So notions that he lives on another planet are probably invalid. IMO God is not a being or entity as we comprehend such things. More than likely it is a sum of everything living in the universe. I have a feeling that when someone says "we are all one with god" they are litterally speaking the truth.
Just like atoms make up molecules and cells make up organs and organs make up us as a whole. So does everything in existence make up God.
Imagine a creature so vast that the entirety of creation is it's body. And not only that but creature encompases mutiple realities and dimensions.

Ugh my brain hurts now. I'm going back to work.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

wow thank you for that, that so awesome lol, but the bible also says that god spoke to adam and eve.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by ^anubis^]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is my favorite "god debunker"

The creation of the world is the most marvellous achievement imaginable.

The merit of an achievement is the product of (a) its intrinsic quality, and (b) the ability of its creator.

The greater the disability (or handicap) of the creator, the more impressive the achievement.

The most formidable handicap for a creator would be non-existence.

Therefore if we suppose that the universe is the product of an existent creator we can conceive a greater being - namely, one who created everything while not existing.

An existing God therefore would not be a being greater than which a greater cannot be conceived because an even more formidable and incredible creator would be a God which did not exist.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by stereovoyaged]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

wow beautiful.

new topics

top topics

join