posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:26 AM
Thanks for the replies. I don't consider myself a skeptic nor a believer, and I believe very few people are hardcore skeptics or believers, because
all of us have our own doubts and beliefs. But my point is, if one of these subjects is of your interest, then tell me what could make it
For instance, let's say I believe that mankind can and is travelling faster than the speed of light, there is an elite group which is doing this. I
have no proof whatsoever. You would of course tell me to get some proof, because that violates our conventional understanding of physics. What I ask
instead, is for you to tell what has to happen for this to be true.
I will play the devil's advocate and throw in a few common beliefs on these subjects. I don't necessarily believe in these, but some of them are
worth the thought. I will keep it to the most in-the-box stuff and let the outrageous out.
1) Gov't hiding alien tech: We have developed enormously fast on the last 100 years, arguably more than ever in history by leaps and bounds. We
couldn't possibly made it alone. There are witnesses of the Roswell crash, Hitler experimented with UFO's and Nazi scientists where secretly brought
to the US to share their research.
2) Gov't hiding aliens: Roswell crash. That russian crash too. They let aliens experiment with humans in exchange for tech. Aliens mutilate cows in a
strange manner, a phenomena which has yet hypothetical "terrestrial" explanations. Aliens do the crop circles, because even if people could make
them, it's a very complicated issue and they multiply by the thousands, some appear overnight. The face and pyramids on Mars were true, and then the
latest pictures are faked to dismiss the whole thing by making it a false composition of shadows.
3) Men never went to the Moon: they would be killed by radiation, or a solar flare, or crashed with space debris. They used ancient tech, the space
module had lesser memory than today's washing machines. Pictures are hoaxed, made on a studio, for numerous reasons. Or maybe they went to the Moon
but don't want to show you what is really there. (Related to 1)
4) NWO is real and evil: There are powermongering individuals who seek to control world's economy. Namely the petrol and banking cartels. They are
psychopath, don't have conscience so they do what they please with no remorse. They are governing behind the scenes since forever, or since Weishaupt
and the Illuminati. Their plan is to get more powerful and govern the whole world someday, by destroying individual rights and keeping a pyramidal
structure where everyone is levelled on the lower lever and they're on the top. They made women independance to get double workforce and lower wages
for everyone, Aaron Russo told it. They carry the same bloodlines which proves for how long they've been in power.
5) 9/11 is an inside job: Structures fell according to an explosion, not a plane crash. There is no airplane debris left on the Pentagon attack. WTC 7
was a block away and still got destroyed by a controlled demolition. They staged a massive evacuation prior to this, where they planted the
explosives. They did this because they needed an excuse to secure Afghanistan to make oil/gas pipes towards the ocean, and for the companies TPTB have
to make even more rich with millionaire reconstruction contracts which they never accomplished, but kept the money. (Related to 4) They did this
because they have to wage war on an invisible enemy, so we unite as a whole world against this thread ("Either you're with us, or against us")
6) Food conspiracies: Fluoride is an unnecesary hazard. Global companies control seeds, which they modify knowingly for the purpose of spreading new
diseases, or they don't care and just make them more productive and the hell with our health. The Codex Alimentary is due to happen at Q4 2009 which
will start the end of the independent farmer and put us all under TPTB food regime. (Related to 4)
7) Paranormal activities: there are documented cases of unexplainable phenomena. Precognitions actually helped to solve some crimes. There are spirits
who manifest themselves by means of visual contact, or psychophony, imaging, and other electronic mediums. The mind is the gate to a higher realm of
laws of the universe, where you can do amazing things.
8) Advanced prehistoric Civ's: We can't build pyramids, yet the Egyptians did. The Mayans built them too and were very far away to be culturally
linked. The aztec said they came from "Aztlan", curiously similar to "Atlantis". Every ancient culture has similar flood tales, as if everyone
came from the same place. These tales also talk about very powerful tech, nuclear wars, flight, space travel and even more advanced stuff.
The Sphinx is older than the pyramids, it has rain erosion and was faced to an ancient sea. There are objects which defy its age: the baghdad battery,
the crystal skulls, pyramids, Nazca lines, perfectly stone-cut megalithic walls, etc.
9) UFO's are Aliens or ourselves in the future: We don't have the tech to build them so they must be of a superior, more advanced culture. They are
not plasma/phsyical explanations since they look metallic and look like an object. They make coherent movements as well. Since they're airbone
objects, they can be space visitors. Or their elusive maneuvers can be because they're from the future and don't want to interfere with history so
it could be changed.
10) HAARP controls weather: HAARP creates a microwave-like effect in the upper atmosphere. This is the trick they use when they want to make us
believe in Global Warming. We're actually heading for an ice age. They made Katrina, El Niño, droughts and storms everywhere with this tech. It was
developed as a means to a new war technology.(Related to 4 somehow)
If anyone wishes to further these points feel welcome: I only highlighted what I remember as interesting discussions.
[edit on 22-4-2009 by seb2882]