It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Girl Giant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I came a across a youtube video about 4 months ago, and I've probably watched/listened to it about 20 times since then.

Now, on my night off from work, I've had a couple of drinks, re-watched the video, and thought of sharing it with my friends on ATS.

It's a great video, with amazing music (I don't know the artist
), and I hope you guys enjoy it too. It really shows that art can be found everywhere, and people display it in incredible ways.

I would love to know how the video made you feel.
Enjoy

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I posted this at like 3 in the morning east coast time, maybe later, so I'm just giving it one last bump so that everyone can watch

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
wow

This really creeped me out. It was quite interesting and a great undertaking for the people I am sure. It was just overwhelmingly creepy for me. I had to stop watching after the Popsicle bit.

& I really liked the music.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
lol. thats hilarious.

I really liked the video. I thought it was very beautifully done and this little girl was brought to life to experience earth for one day. She looked as if she was just taking it all in, and experiencing life for what it was.... but thats just me.

If you read some of the comments on youtube, you'll find your not the only one who thought it was creepy.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Wow....what a fantastic creation...must have taken a lot of work! Very enjoyable thing to have viewed....is this based on a legend or something?

The music was quite lovely as well, I agree....
Thanks!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I dont think its a legend.
So far I know that the people who made it are from london and do this sort of thing periodically. Apparently the sultan's elephant in the beginning was used before in some parade I think and it sprayed water on the crowd. They re-used it so the girl could take a shower. I don't think they've used the girl since the day this was filmed.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

I thought that it was amazing.

I too felt like she was brought to life and could feel the joy and amazement that she was experiencing in the simple things in life. The pleasure of a shower, a walk on a Spring morning, the joy of interacting with other children.

A small reminder of how we often forget to stop and smell the roses.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thanks

I can only imagine what that little blonde girl was thinking when she was swinging on the arm. She had he eyes fixated on the girl giant's.

join