It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A paranormal challenge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Can we spell S-H-E-E-P ? (Can we offically rename the common net verbiage for trouble-maker Sheep rather then troll ? )

You guys, if you don't like the air around here, why did you even bother posting ?

I submit that maybe you can't handle it that there are actually people out there that refuse to fall in with your Stepford-Pod people preprogrammed way of thinking.

How are we supposed to prove ourselves psychic over the internet ? I believe that question has been asked of you which you seem unwilling/able to answer.

How's this then for a nice comfy psychic moment....

About a half hour ago, I was thinking of rampant sex with my husband and just now he confirmed he was thinking the same thing.

Does this count in the psychic sweepstakes arena. Buttmunch ?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   

You must be out of your minds if I'm to believe that any of you on here have the power of mind control, telekenesis or remote viewing. What a farce. I challenge any of you who think that have any of these powers whatsoever to prove to me.

Allright, i doubt you will accept my conditions, but this is the only way it will work. Either you, or anyone you know is close or has to be willing to visit Miami, FLorida.

This will have to be in a public area, a park maybe, as I am not going to have strangers know where i live.
I will show you a few experiments that will prove that,

1. I can, or anyone who knows how to, control movements of your hands just with voice commands, without you wanting to make those movements or being aware you are making them. This will show that at least some forms of mind control are real.

2. Show you that we have energies in our bodies that can make us stronger or weaker and there are ways to increase or decrease, in very short times, these energies from the bodies of people. I will take some of these enegies from your body and then give them back. I will not be resposible if after the experiments you feel weak, but I will show you this without even touching you, no vodoo or any other sort of black magic.

These experiments can only be done if I am present with at least one subject present. You can have a friend or two as witnesses and to make sure everything goes as i stated. At least one of those people present has to at least think it is possible for these things to happen, because as i have come to find out, you cannot prove anything to someone that doesn't want to believe these things are possible. That's the best i can do. Any takers?

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
You must be out of your minds if I'm to believe that any of you on here have the power of mind control, telekenesis or remote viewing. What a farce. I challenge any of you who think that have any of these powers whatsoever to prove to me. Lay it right out on the table or are you afraid that your decietfulness will show through to the rest of the readers? I challenge you right now...c'mon.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by I See You]

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by I See You]

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Thomas Crowne]

BLUE!

BLUE!

BLUE!

BLUE!

BLUE!

What color are you thinking of?

There you have been mind controlled.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by parker
Well This is what we get for the price of anonymity,If this guy I SEE YOU was in a room full of people he would be ignored as he should be.In life we all have had to face bullies, only this one is faceless residing only in the internet world. I have gone toe to toe with people like this physicaly, and to do so mentally would only feed his bravado. His is not a need to know, or a willingness to delve into meaningful insight.
He is a Creep and im sure has already been summed up as one by his peers if he has any.
Nice try but as in your day to day life.......you should be ignored period.
parker

You just don't get it do you? I don't understand the reason for your post of me but I shall not care. Maybe you should start at the beginning of the thread and read all the way through. I obviously started my thread in the wrong context as so many of you are deeply offended and for that I apologize. I wish to seek out people who know they have these actual gifts as I have my reasons. My wording for the thread start was to weed out the unnecessary and to provoke the actual.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by I See You

Originally posted by parker
Well This is what we get for the price of anonymity,If this guy I SEE YOU was in a room full of people he would be ignored as he should be.In life we all have had to face bullies, only this one is faceless residing only in the internet world. I have gone toe to toe with people like this physicaly, and to do so mentally would only feed his bravado. His is not a need to know, or a willingness to delve into meaningful insight.
He is a Creep and im sure has already been summed up as one by his peers if he has any.
Nice try but as in your day to day life.......you should be ignored period.
parker

You just don't get it do you? I don't understand the reason for your post of me but I shall not care. Maybe you should start at the beginning of the thread and read all the way through. I obviously started my thread in the wrong context as so many of you are deeply offended and for that I apologize. I wish to seek out people who know they have these actual gifts as I have my reasons. My wording for the thread start was to weed out the unnecessary and to provoke the actual.

If the wording contains things that seem threatening or offensive, it's actually ASKING for the "unnecessary" and avoiding the "necessary". However, sometimes the necessary IS the unnecessary and vice versa! What I mean is, sometimes it is necessary to reply in the same "tone" as the question was asked, to tell the author that unless he learns how to make respectful questions, he will rarely get what he's asking for.

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
You live in a state begining with a "m" or "n"

you are white male

you are between the ages of 18 and 28

you have a female close to you whos name begins with a C sound and a middle name beging with an M or A.

I get the idea you do or would drive fast and erratic

you have issues with your parents

you have no friends and are introverted

Did I get any right

people tell you, you talk too loud

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Whether your being sarcastic or not...I'll let you know that you had only gotten one right. I am a white male.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Proving remote veiwing would be easy

Whats on the wall in front of my desk?

Answer that and I will be a lot closer to a believer

thats easy. Primer.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Muaddib met your criteria I See You, aren't you going to take him up on it now?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
you live in texas. and have brown eyes
and have herpes

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pineappleupsidedown

Originally posted by Amuk
Proving remote veiwing would be easy

Whats on the wall in front of my desk?

Answer that and I will be a lot closer to a believer

thats easy. Primer.

I got this on another thread and someone has almost got BOTH questions right its VERY strange.

What would be the odds on that?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShirtNinja
ok, forgive my nooblie foolishness but you must anser for you are... THE MOD!, but what is a wildcard do you mean like (this is for pure example and you said this so I'm not too worried):

Cra@p

Well, the wildcard is the asterick, but sure, don't do it that way, either. As a matter of fact, don't do anything wrong. And sit up when you are at the keyboard. And stop making that face, it might get stuck that way!

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I can prove it to you 'I See You',... but I'm not as strong as some and my own psychic abilities are still far from reaching their full potential,...
However,... non of that will stop me from defending what I know to be true,...

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Telekinesis is no gift.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yngwie
Telekinesis is no gift.

I'm inclined to agree with you on that,... it can be a blessing in disguise at most and those who learn how eventually get persecuted in some way for revealing the future (usually one that doesn't happen),...
Of course,... if some one tells you what's going to happen and it never does, is it because it was avoided do to warning or that is was never meant to happen at all?,...

I guess that's a whole new topic question on it's own,...

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
For those interested we are conducting another experiment on this subject on this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everyone is welcome to join in and try we had some VERY positive results the last time

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join