It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we having ATS Fantasy Football this year?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Lol

Ive won my two post season games so far,

A little to late but wouldnt it be funny if i made a cleansweep and won next week. That would mean my post season record would be better than my season record

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
My first final in FF ever!!!!!!!!!

This is awsome!!!!!

I can almost smell the championship...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Lol

Ive won my two post season games so far,

A little to late but wouldnt it be funny if i made a cleansweep and won next week. That would mean my post season record would be better than my season record

This is just way too funny....

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch

This is just way too funny....

Indeed

Its also f*cked up in quite away, lol

I did this last year too. Won all my playoff games

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

So.... we meet again.... for the first time.

Good luck to you, my friend. You have your hands full, with me being the defending champs and all.

See you next week!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
reply to post by Bunch

Good luck to you, my friend. You have your hands full, with me being the defending champs and all.

See you next week!

What if you guys tie?

Does that mean I win the bowl?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Bunch

See you next week!

Well I feel very good about my chances...having won twice this season agains my your team, but that dont mean crap really... I just hope for good games from my players that still in the playoff hunt.

Good luck man!

BTW...since last year we have played four times and I have won 3...ironically your only win has been in the playoffs last season.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Bunch]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well here we go! It all comes down to today. By midnight tonight (depending on where everyone lives), ATS will either have a new champion or a repeat champion.

Good luck to you (again), Bunch! It should be a good game. I see we both made a lot of adds/drops.

Just for the record, I am also in the championship in my other league against my brother who you all know as Bushido Kanji here on ATS and in our league. That's one of those leagues where it's two weeks per round, and I am winning so far.

Anyway, good luck, even to those in the "consolation" games.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well...

I've played enough fantasy football to know when a game is over. This one is over.

I would like to extend a big congratulations to Bunch on the championship win! You deserve it, man. It was a hell of a season.

Even if I had started Moreno and the Packers defense over Sproles and the Ravens defense, I'd still be losing by a good amount. So I was truly beaten.

Again, congratulations Bunch! It was a good game.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This post is from a long time ago...

This is for American football in the National Football League (NFL).

Also, I spoke with elevatedone and we are all set for points again this year. The point totals are more than last year.

1st place - 5000
2nd place - 2500
3rd place - 1000

Participation also gets you 1000 points.

After everything finishes up, I will send a u2u to 'elevatedone' to get the points handed out to the top three and all the participants. And by "participants" I mean people who ACTUALLY participated.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Man thank you for saving me a spot this season... It was an up and down season for me but finally I won my first tourney ever!!! Congrats to you on another good season!!! Next season we will battle each other again.

What a wonderful day to have my higest score on FF ever!!! On my five years playing I have never put up so many points!!!

PS...thanks to all the member that put the
time and effort this year to the league...I think this league is here to stay!!!

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Bunch]

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Bunch]

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Bunch]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Well well well

Guess who won more game in the post season that the normal season...

Thats right, I won all three of my post season games....a tad better than the two I won throughout the normal season :bnghd:

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
A u2u has been sent to elevatedone to award the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams and the participants.

Our top three were:

1st: Bunch
2nd: Me
3rd: jwstarry

Congratulations to everyone, again, on a good season! The majority of the people participated, which was good.

Next season I'll be sending out seven invitations to come back for another year. That means we'll have three spots open, unless someone declines to come back, then we'll have more.

We'll try to get started earlier on recruiting new players so we don't have to scramble to find people and/or cut down the number of teams again.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The points have been awarded. As I said before, Bunch got 5,000 points, I got 2,500 points, jwstarry got 1,000 points, and the participants got 1,000 points.

See you guys next season!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I got jew'd out of a win in the championship in another league

Novus knows all about THAT one.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well, nevermind. I'll just get started early.

These people are invited back next season:

Karlhungis
OzWeatherman
Bushido Kanji
jwstarry
Bunch
GAOTU789

Just let me know if you want back in.

Sorry to the three who aren't on this list, but there was very minimal if any participation. If there was some reason for this then let me know and you can come back. But if not, I can only assume you didn't really care any way, so why take up a spot from someone who will?

So for now we have three open spots. I know it is a long way away, but anyone who is interested in joining, post here or send me a u2u and we'll keep in touch so we can be set for next season.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'll be back next year.

hopefully with a championship

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
If this becomes a reality,count me in.
----------------------------------------------
NFL Shop

so do I

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
After my dimsal season, but surprising post season, I will certainly be back next year

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join