It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Bauer can't stop 'The Goldman Conspiracy'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

&dist=SecMostRead]www.ma rketwatch.com

ARROYO GRANDE, Calif. (MarketWatch) -- Two mind-numbing fast-paced dramas. Two parallel worlds. One real, one fiction, both deadly. Jack Bauer, mythic hero of "24." Dying from a deadly bio-pathogen leaked from weapons developed by Starkwood, a rogue mercenary army attacking the presidency, hell-bent on taking over America.
The other drama in play: "Hank the Hammer" Paulson, iconic Wall Street hero, a Trojan Horse placed inside Washington by Goldman Sachs as Treasury Secretary in control of America's $15 trillion economy. Goldman, a modern dynasty with vast financial powers much like those once used by the de' Medici, Rothschilds and Morgans to control nations.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is a great article. I'd call it funny if it weren't so damn real and serious. It's listed as the most read story at Marketwatch.com at the time I'm posting this. Maybe by referencing a pop culture type like Bauer, more people will care and maybe understand a little better. Here is the scene breakdown of the article and an intro analogy to 24.

Drama? You bet. Six short months ago Hank led an assault on Congress. The scene parallels one in "24:" Sangala War Lord Juma's brazen attack inside the White House. But no AK-47s necessary. The Hammer assaulted Congress with just a two-and-a-half page memo in hand. Like a crack special-ops warrior, he took down the enemy, demanding $750 billion, absolute control, total secrecy, no accountability and emergency powers to act immediately ... warning that inaction was not an option, that collapse of America's banking system was imminent, would bring down the global monetary system, pushing world's economies into a "Great Depression II." Congress surrendered.

Scene 1. American government is now run by the 'Goldman Conspiracy'
Scene 2. Huge conflicts motivating Wall Street's 'Trojan Horse'
Scene 3. Wall Street's 'quiet coup' also runs world's banking system
Scene 4. Wall Street used the meltdown to take over America's government
Scene 5. How Obama is keeping alive Bush's 'disaster capitalism
Scene 6. Wall Street's CEOs rule like dictators in a banana republic
Scene 7. Wall Street makes an un-American bet on 'disaster capitalism'
Scene 8. Banks recycle TARP money, pump earnings, cheat America
Scene 9. Wall Street's already set the stage for new disaster
Scene 10. Obama turned 'The Goldman Conspiracy' into a superpower

As you can see from the scene list it reads like our Global Meltdown Forum

&dist=SecMostRead]www.ma rketwatch.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-4-2009 by jefwane]

[edit on 21-4-2009 by jefwane]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Nice article and yes it pretty much sums up what we have been screetching about here on ATS for awhile now. Im glad Marketwatch is finally catching on. Goldman is blatantly robbing the taxpayer and their own clients for that matter. It is rumored they sacrifice their clients to help their own bottom line. If I was a client I would pull my money from these crooks.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." Thomas Jefferson

Seriously; we got screwed hard and we were even warned, something fun's coming that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
If you cant beat them... join them.

Goldman Sachs is sitting quite low lately, could be time to jump on board of the freight train.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

See scene 7 from article.

Scene 7. Wall Street makes an un-American bet on 'disaster capitalism' Today as you ponder buying some Goldman stock, remember, you're really betting that "disaster capitalism" is back, strong, tightening its stranglehold on Washington and on the American taxpayers, who will guarantee all Wall Street's future failures. Yes, this is un-American, but so what? The "Goldman Conspiracy" is still probably a good short-term buy ... if you're interested in betting on America's new "democracy of capitalists, by capitalists, and for capitalists," with "The Conspiracy" leading the joint chiefs of this new mercenary army ... and it only took six short months for their "Quiet Coup!"

Not saying you're wrong as far as making money goes though. I'd love to see GS and JPM broken up though.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jefwane

Jack Bauer can stop anything, that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence but its scientific fact!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
24 is an interesting show

they really seem to be trying to make the audience pro-torture

and just in the last episode those who didn't want their homes searched at 3am were to be arrested.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jefwane
reply to post by GreenBicMan

See scene 7 from article.

Scene 7. Wall Street makes an un-American bet on 'disaster capitalism' Today as you ponder buying some Goldman stock, remember, you're really betting that "disaster capitalism" is back, strong, tightening its stranglehold on Washington and on the American taxpayers, who will guarantee all Wall Street's future failures. Yes, this is un-American, but so what? The "Goldman Conspiracy" is still probably a good short-term buy ... if you're interested in betting on America's new "democracy of capitalists, by capitalists, and for capitalists," with "The Conspiracy" leading the joint chiefs of this new mercenary army ... and it only took six short months for their "Quiet Coup!"

Not saying you're wrong as far as making money goes though. I'd love to see GS and JPM broken up though.

dont believe the hype, JPM CHASE, GS, are extremely undervalued in the coming bull market really that has yet to take place.. you havent seen bullish yet based on some of my TA..

Today was a huge day in affirming what I believe is going on (relative to '84 and mid 70's)

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Our financial system is BROKE and thats a fact. If it wasn't for the govrment that keep propping them up with cash infusion after cash infusion many of th "BIG BOYS" wouls have fallen on their knees by now.

Whoever says any of these companies are undervalued is crazy, even if the stock are worth pennies right now they are still overvalued, these institutions are worthless.

top topics

join