It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does the possible mark of the beast come from?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I was having a browse on the verichip site earlier today and was a little startled with how deep the rabbit hole goes if you check the companies connections, exactly who is using this and backing the technology?

I am interested to see what people think so here goes.

www.verichipcorp.com...

according to the website....

"The roots of VeriChip trace back to the events of September 11, 2001 when New York firemen were writing their badge ID numbers on their chests in case they were found injured or unconscious.
It was evident there was a desperate need for personal identification and information in emergency situations and that an implantable microchip could make a difference.
In December 2001, VeriChip Corporation was created."

911 has its own controversy of course but this is the reason that the company gives for its existence.

Verichip is being backed by Mondex and is connected to their newest smartcard technology.

Who are Mondex? www.mondex.com...
Mondex is part of the Mastercard group which I am sure everyone has heard of surely?
They are also responsible for chip & pin technology that is used throughout the UK as well as smart card technology.

Mondex is part of the Mastercard worldwide group and is backed by a company called Lucent technologies. Mastercard obviously has its own connections but I have yet to check them out.

Check out the address of the HQ for Lucent Technologies which is backing Mondex....

start.cortera.com...

(666 5TH AVE
NEW YORK, NY 10103)

Coincidence?

Bit more information on Lucent Technologies,

en.wikipedia.org...

Lucent technologies logo is a strange one huh?

Lucent technologies merged with a company called Alcatel and is now known as Alcatel Lucent

www.alcatel-lucent.com...

Alcatel Lucent also includes Bell Labs

www.alcatel-lucent.com...!ut/p/kcxml/04_Sj9SPykssy0xPLMnMz0vM0Y_QjzKLd4w39XEDSYGYRq6m-pEoYgbxjggRX4_83FT9IH1v_QD9gtzQiHJHR0UApomSKg!!/ delta/base64xml/L3dJdyEvd0ZNQUFzQUMvNElVRS82X0FfNDZE

en.wikipedia.org...

Finally we reach the end of the line with AT&T which in turn owns all of the above

en.wikipedia.org...

www.alcatel-lucent.com...!ut/p/kcxml/04_Sj9SPykssy0xPLMnMz0vM0Y_QjzKLd4w39XEDSYGYRq6m-pEoYgbxjggRX4_83FT9IH1v_QD9gtzQiHJHR0UApomSKg!!/ delta/base64xml/L3dJdyEvd0ZNQUFzQUMvNElVRS82X0FfNDZE

www.alcatel-lucent.com...!ut/p/kcxml/04_Sj9SPykssy0xPLMnMz0vM0Y_QjzKLd4w39fEESYGYRq6m-pEoYgbxjggRX4_83FT9IH1v_QD9gtzQiHJHR0UAHSvGjw!!/ delta/base64xml/L3dJdyEvd0ZNQUFzQUMvNElVRS82X0FfSUJI

Have a look at the links from top to bottom and you will see all the different types of technologies that are in the control of the companies and at the bottom we now have a possible mark of the beast coming from it.

Here are some of the areas that all of these companies combined dip into,

Telephones.
Mobile phones.
Internet.
Security.
Aviation.
Space.
Telescopes.
Wireless technology.
Cinema innovation.
Science.
Media.
Nanotechnology.
Electronics.
Physics.
DNA.
Government.
Mathematical sciences.
Banking system.
Bar code technology that is used in food, livestock etc.

List goes on.

Coincidence? Have a dig into it yourself, I have not had a lot of time to dig further but will add more to this thread as I find it.

The purpose of this thread was simply to show how much of our lives are effected by the same people who want to put a chip in your body.
This can also show just how much the system of control is invading your privacy but if there is such a thing as the devil controlling this it also shows how the plan is well in motion.
Devil is in the details??

I am not usually one for recognising symbols or numbers but I could not help but notice the Lucent address and company logo

I think its important to show this and would appreciate anything I have not included or opinions on this.

Cheers

[edit on 21-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I've always thought of the 'Beast' being a finincial power such as the ones you listed rather than a monster in literal terms. I can really see a connection between the companies you listed here and the types of technology they are interested in.

Coincidence? I think not. The logo of Lucent is quite disturbing.

And thinking of the name 'Lucent' - similarities to Lucifer?

Thanks for the information, maybe you will be able to dig further and enlighten us more =)

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Unsane

Well the logo is certainly similar to a serpant swallowing its own tail.

The name Lucent Technologies is an interesting one as well.

www.merriam-webster.com...

According to the dictionary Lucent is defined as,
1 : glowing with light : luminous
2 : marked by clarity or translucence : clear

Lucifer is also known as the light bearer.

Someone likes playing with fire.

I find it interesting that anything that is away from religion is connected to all of this. Theories and science in particular if you look at all the links I posted above with Bell Labs and the histories.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
The mark will be the mark of a Carbon tax.

carbon has 6 electrons, 6 neutrons and 6 protons.

Pay your carbon tax or you can't purchase or sell.

very simple,

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
The mark will be the mark of a Carbon tax.

carbon has 6 electrons, 6 neutrons and 6 protons.

Pay your carbon tax or you can't purchase or sell.

very simple,

Interesting viewpoint.

I was always sure that the mark would be something that is on you rather than a tax etc.

Im not going to go into the nitty gritty with why I might or might not agree wth it though as it would change the topic too much but good point. It is definately the latest government money making craze.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
The Corporation of the United States' social security system / birth certificate system, which shows proof for property ownership of persons by the government, is titled under Article 42 Sec. 666.

The beast is the government (corporation), which attempts to control all persons -- not just the U.S. government, but all governments...soon to be a one world government. It's mark of control is 666. The number of your name is your social security number.

The Devil is in the details. Literally.

All birth certificates (world wide) are a title of ownership (collateral for dept).

Our mothers unwittingly signed us over to the corporation as employees (slaves). At the age of eighteen, we have three days to opt out of the 666 contract but we are never told this option.

This is how I have come to understand it.

42 USC Sec. 666

[edit on 21-4-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

You would have to take the mark.
Imagine a tattoo that can only be read under ultra violet light or a chip which is implanted just under the skin.

What ever it is, it will have to leave a mark. or it may be a volintary mark is left.

Climate change is the biggest growing religion on the planet, people are being reminded on a daily basis that Co2 is the reason for climate change.
tell a person that climate change is rubbish and you will be bannished.

people will willingly take a mark to show they love the planet and anyone without the mark will be shunned and pushed away from society.
Humans will turn on other humans at the drop of a hat given the right circumstances.

It would be so easy to impliment a public carbon tax and even easier for them to make sure that everyone pays their carbon tax.
eventually you could have your chip turned off if you start thinking for yourself.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
reply to post by XXXN3O

You would have to take the mark.
Imagine a tattoo that can only be read under ultra violet light or a chip which is implanted just under the skin.

What ever it is, it will have to leave a mark. or it may be a volintary mark is left.

Climate change is the biggest growing religion on the planet, people are being reminded on a daily basis that Co2 is the reason for climate change.
tell a person that climate change is rubbish and you will be bannished.

people will willingly take a mark to show they love the planet and anyone without the mark will be shunned and pushed away from society.
Humans will turn on other humans at the drop of a hat given the right circumstances.

It would be so easy to impliment a public carbon tax and even easier for them to make sure that everyone pays their carbon tax.
eventually you could have your chip turned off if you start thinking for yourself.

I agree with you there on the climate nonsense.

Its ironic that the public is footing the bill for alternative energies despite the trillions that have been made from fossil fuels. Whether its man made, natural or completely fabricated yet again the little man is paying for the fat cats meals.

People protest at the PTB about saving the world!

If people want to save the world get rid of the virus thats plaguing it, do not ask the virus to change it!!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Hello friend, good to see you again. Just wanted to throw in my two cents.

Trade Mark. Check your cloths or anything you own for that matter. Everything is Trade Marked, nor can you buy or sell with out it. And what is the trade mark....a cross...the mark of the beast.

Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkNight

He is absolutely correct. A Mary(time) Admiralty Product. Birthed, and signed by the doc who is the Port authority, registered under the state, and assigned by the the bench meaning the bank.

Given the Trademark, so that you may be bought and sold on the STOCK market...this is no joke.

Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

It could be the start of it but is not quite yet the mark of the beast because it has to be imprinted in your hand or forehead and forced upon you with a rule to live or die. That has not happened yet and I maybe MicroChips are not the mark because anyone can take them out if they wanted to. I think the mark is spiritual and can be seen once people are forced to accept it, because it is not something you can just cut out, that is why God can not save people from it, its like a perminant mark that they can not simply cut out. The clues are out there but the final outcome is deeper routed.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Mark of the Beast?

I was thinking that perhaps a viral pandemic of some sort, maybe like a smallpox virus, could hit people with a certain genetic predisposition for it, and leave a nasty, easy-to-recognize mark on some people but not others. Like a smallpox mark.

If the virus kills off several billion people, a mythology might rise up around it, where the people with the mark will be considered "evil" in some way by those lucky enough not to get it. Those with the mark could be suspected of spreading the deadly disease (even if that wasn't exactly the case), and there would be a call to round them up or kill them or something.

Of course, the people with the mark wouldn't like that rounding up/killing idea at all, and they'd band together and fight it. If it turned out that the virus produced a roughly 50/50 split in the population, you can see where this might cause a pretty big fight. Real big fight.

A global pandemic could happen any day, and the more people around, the quicker it would likely spread. And people get real cruel and judgmental during pandemics. Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The might think that the rapture of the Church was that pendemic, so they keep everyone tagged, maybe they think people were abducted or are being abducted so they start to tag everyone.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
the beast was Rome

the mark of the beast was a little tattoo you needed to do business so they could tax you

nothing satanic here

[edit on 21-4-2009 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You have it all correct. If you bring your Bug out bag you leave behind all electronics. These chips are also located in the sidewalls of your car tires. Don’t take your car either.

The mark of the beast will use both verichip and digital angel. It will be a conscience decision to get the implant on the right hand or forehead. Charge cards or drivers licenses with the chip don’t count.

It will be mandatory by a global dictator. Yes they are associated with lucent. you may also want to google Persus.

Many will claim man has imitated the Bible but this is not correct. There are too many non-manmade occurrences that have contributed to this mark.

I can get chipped right now for 200.00 US. Soon it will be free. Check out this link it has images of the implants and also the handheld scanners.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Yes they will blame the rapture on an alien invasion and make the new global ID this RFID implant.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

You are right the Devil is in the details. I find it a bit alarming that 2 of these similar threads showed up in one day. I also have a thread on it.

Some think the beast is a government and some think it is a human. I think human. I guess we'll know if someone in polital power recieves a fatal wound to the head and survives.

I guess there is a debate on each view man or government.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I got a birthmark with 3 sixes , well.. not so much 3 sixes as 3 apostrophe marks going round in a circle. The hole in the 6's are filled in so I guess it doesn't count . Birthday is 25th Dec too, isn't that a Horus/ Anti christ birth date thing too ? I don't believe in any of it thou so I'm not one of satan's legions . I hope hehe .

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

Can you post a picture of this birthmark you have? Im sure we would all like to see if you have the mark of the antichrist or just the mark of diction and grammar

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The "mark of the beast" is the secret society hand signs. Practically everyone who's famous does it while being record it.

Hand signs are more ubiquitous than things like microchip implants. Think about it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join