It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

check this out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Got an email today so i opened it and well got to the site and saw the 20 doller bill folded up and i said "i already saw this" but when i scrolled down and started reading more it got more and more of my attention.

The site can be found here

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I do think that something is going on within the government. But I'm not sure what it is? Is it a biblical thing as the link says or could it be a combination of effects culminating in the great culling of mankind? I have a very analitical mind and a need to see it to believe it.
But its hard to see what is buried deep down!
And even harder when what your trying to see does not want to be seen!

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by chickenchecker0945]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hmm. If the older bill showed OK City bombing, and the newer bill showed WTC and Pentagon on fire, perhaps the brand new crazy-looking $20 and $10 will fortell the next tragedy.

Damn, I wish I had a $20 in pocket.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
its just my 2 cents, and i do believe something is going on in our goverment that isnt good but i dont think they would hide it in money

"oooh, the evil NWO thinks we are stupid and they hide the bad things they did in money lets all do origami with money so we can see wat they r going to do next and stop theyre next plot"LOL
not i think its just coincidink u have to fold it to get it

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
My friend claims that if you fold a the new 20 bill, you can see what appears to be a temple. I don't believe him, though, and has been unable to prove it to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
i just tried folding a new $20 and it's the same image as the past $20, nothing new.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
y r u all doing yhis silly paper monry origami stuff it all seems a little bit dumb to me but watever

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I just think someone had way too much time on their hands and decided to make a coincidence into a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
yea way too much time who ever did this should lay off the pills
its just a coinkidink

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Unless the images in the $20 bill were done on purpose, and they do those things to keep us looking, researching, trying to find answers to the questions, etc. to distract us from something else, something big that were to blind to see because were worried about the images in the $20 bills.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Does anyone know when the old $20 (the one showing the OC) bill was published and the new $20 (the one showing the WTC) bill?

I am trying to see if there is a timeline in the time that the bills were published and the events that happend.

Has anyone tried to actually contact a government agency about the bills? Just curious...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Oh k, look at this now.

We now have a new $50 bill coming out. I wonder if there is anything on this bill??

Look at the new bill
Here and the
Back

Can't wait to see if anything is on them, like the next major event!!!

top topics

join