It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's discuss: How to choose who lives on . . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Google Video Link

It is no longer a question about whether or not we are heading down the road to certain destruction, or whether or not we have D.U.M.B.s, as these are facts. As it stands, currently, the order of importance to the P.T.B. to issue these "golden tickets" into these bases is thus; corporate heads, government officials, military officials, wealthy people, scientists, military personnel, and then a diverse group of children to breed a new generation of "workers" to rebuild whatever civilization may come through any situation-X.

There are two important and necessary functions that will be performed accidentally or purposefully, with or without public permission. They are;
1) Depopulation - there are too many humans on this planet, and someone needs to go, accidentally or purposefully.
(ecological collapse after war or plague is not an acceptable option to TPTB.)
2) Responsibility - those that are here (or remain) must be responsible to others.
(including responsibility to the natural ecological balance.)

So, I am asking for a scientific vote and some scientific opinions.

================
First, I want you to prioritize a list of 20 human traits that can be used regardless of creed or religion. (Obviously, we will need both sexes, few older people, and social-status is irrelevant as natural leaders are born into any diverse group). I will take the top 5 of the 20 traits, and create a scientific proposal with starting data for formal study by a colleague of mine, and to the heads of social science colleges, around the U.S.

--------------------------
In no particular order the list of human traits, I wish you to prioritize, is:
logical, compassionate, wealthy, manipulative, self-serving, selfless, greedy, status, controllable, physical prowess, stamina, helpful, hard-working, artistic, creative, spiritual, humble, insightful, fearful, brave
--------------------------

Second, I want your opinion on how best to FORCE people to be responsible to other people and to the environment. For instance, I would like to see industrial polluters and other murderers be sent to "reprogramming" centers, where they are forced, through hypnotism or shock-therapy, to behave within responsible bounds. Yes, this is an opinion that is outlandish, but it is acceptable to a social structure with responsibility prioritized to the highest regard. People who are willing to remain responsible will be given the freedom they deserve.
================

This is all I want from you, no more, and I want a couple moderators to help me by removing all replies to this post that do not have a list of prioritized traits or do not have an opinion on how to enforce responsibility. Please, do not reply to argue any fine points of my request. And, I will mark your posts for deletion by moderators, if they do not fit the requested "form".

This is serious. If we do not vote this change into effect in our vision, the powers that rule this world will make up your minds for you and start making "godly" decisions. You see, I don't see any value in governmental officials or military officials. And, I believe that there is a very large group of good and healthy people living on the fringes of society BECAUSE they don't want to make things worse, and are therefore more responsible.

Grace and Justice save us all, in Liberty,
Organism-315

[edit on 20-4-2009 by organism315]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I dont know if I am the one to decide who is more deserving of living. Arent we all given the chance of life and what we do with it is our own doing? I dont think anyone person deserves to live more based on what society thinks a person should be. I dont believe that just because you are rich, famous or a Government official you deserve to live more than someone who say works at McDonalds and has a family they support and are happy and good people. Just saying.....

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Your list of traits are moot. To be able to survive you will either have the abilities,or develop them soon enough. This culture has upset the order of natural selection. Human beings survived by being stronger,healthier and smarter than the competition. That's how it will work in the up comming storms.
TPTB will deceide whatever they want.I will deceide my own fate. Being prepared for the eventuality,will aid the effort.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by daddyroo45]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
For one thing, anyone who cooperates with them and rejoices with a golden ticket is a great fool. Nor should we ever allow any of our children in the presence of those incredible psychopaths. I'm an experiencer. I have posted many times, and will post again, that we need to go outside in the evening, or in quiet mediation, frequently, and pour out the situation of our planet and its people to the federation and any and all positive galactic visitors. They are monitoring every single one of our thoughts already. And if we were not on their minds, and a concern to them, they would simply walk away and leave us to go down. But we are a concern, and they are contacting many. Ask for help.
In the very least, if anything bad should happen, let the evil cartel know they stand alone and ask for ets to help take them out.

But, be cooperative, help each other. Its love and cooperation that is the true strength of a race, and enables it to advance into the cosmos. Not every man for himself dog eat dog.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Who lives is simple if you have a knife and I have a gun you'd better be a very good and fast shot or your not living and vice versa. As for picking who lives that's not valid because only those that want to live and the fortuitous will live. No Hitler like breeding plan will ever work. It's been tried and failed miserably. When you back a dog into a corner it's gonna bite. Anyone who tries better get ready to lose some blood. I do agree that people should work together but because of vast dirences it won't be for long. Consider me a future alpha male.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

new topics

top topics

join