It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet ANOTHER Tea Party Video You Will NOT See on the MSM

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Wow I mean WOW this video brought tears to my eyes. This is a Republican congressman who just got owned. This is a PRIME example of what ANY politician who spoke and also was part of not only the past 8 years of doubling national debt but also passing all the bailouts also. THIS is the reception they should of got at these speeches. He had NOTHING to say. He could only resort to the attempts of divide and conquer "Obama is this" and "Obama is that" Dude DONT YOU GET IT, ITS ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

Now you know and I know the MSM would NEVER show a video like this on the news but Im gonna do my duty and spread it all over the internet so once again people can see the disgust of our media. Without much further adieu here it is...

www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I love how no matter what he is saying nobody cares to listen to him.
It seems that people don't want to play their game any longer.
Of course this will never make the mainstream...they don't want people to realize just how many people have lost faith in the game.
People want change...real change.
The media spin has been borderline insane.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Nice find MBU! S&F.

It makes me curious how many other videos of the protest have yet to be seen. I'm really beginning to wonder just what the government plans on doing with all of those that are waking up. There will come a time when they can no longer control the cover up.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
CNN is reporting it, sort of.

Good find. Too bad the only clear sign said "Hope Obama Fails" or something like that. This is an otherwise perfect example of how the Tea Parties are not just filled with racist neoconservatives.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The original "tea party" was over taxation from the Mother country and refusal to allow the 13 colonies to have their own representation i.e no taxation without representation. British colonialism, Monarchy and empire building - Not "let criticise the President because he's a liberal"

See Tea Act 1773, which resulted in the direct action protest by colonists in Boston on December 16th 1773. Then the creation of the Continental Congress, Peyton Randolph (in theory the first President of the America) and the rest is history.

I still have no idea why these "tea parties" are considered anything like the Boston tea party or revolutionary for that matter

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

It means that no matter who is in Washington to represent our needs and responsibilities, they have ceased to listen and respond to the protection of their electorate and that means its "TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION" which is exactly what the original tea party was about. Can you understand that now?? I knew that you could!

Zindo

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The original "tea party" was over taxation from the Mother country and refusal to allow the 13 colonies to have their own representation i.e no taxation without representation. British colonialism, Monarchy and empire building - Not "let criticise the President because he's a liberal"

See Tea Act 1773, which resulted in the direct action protest by colonists in Boston on December 16th 1773. Then the creation of the Continental Congress, Peyton Randolph (in theory the first President of the America) and the rest is history.

I still have no idea why these "tea parties" are considered anything like the Boston tea party or revolutionary for that matter

Ahh but you're missing the point. It is taxation without representation when ALL of these reps were called in odds of 300 to 1 to NOT bailout the banks and they did it anyways. 300 to 1 to NOT bailout insurance companies or auto companies. There was overwhelming opposition from the people AGAINST laws like the Patriot Act and the warrantless wiretapping but yet it all passed anyways. To some these tea parties were just a chance to bash Obama I agree with you there because I was there and I saw it for myself but for people like me it was about our civil liberties being stolen away and then having to pay for it.

Keep in mind it wasnt only about the taxation without representation that cased the original Boston Tea Parties it was also because of British troops making themselves at home at other peoples place, raiding houses and stealing peoples stuff. This is why the 3rd Amendment was passed. They also didnt like the Bank of England's money and did not want to be grips of the Bank of England. There were many more reasons but taxation without representation was just the headliner.

Some things never change and to some we were at these tea parties because we see a tyrannical government overstepping its boundaries and that is democrat and Republican which is why I show these videos to SHOW people that these tea parties were not all about just bashing Obama.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by mybigunit]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

No.

It is Wall Street disliking punishment for mismanagement and throwing their toys out of the pram when Obama demands regulation. That's what the economic libertarians were referring to on CNBC.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
wow, this didn't make the news?

this guy was booed the whole speech!!!

every 5 secs, i hear a man saying "GO HOME" and the other noises were Boo's. didn't this guy get the point that the boos were for him, and not the democrats he was trying to bash?

im glad the crowd kept on booing and not buying into this guys BS.

Its a shame that they treat us like we don't know whats going on...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by ZindoDoone

No.

It is Wall Street disliking punishment for mismanagement and throwing their toys out of the pram when Obama demands regulation. That's what the economic libertarians were referring to on CNBC.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by infinite]

No, it was Obama's party and the senior senator from my state and some on the other side that demanded the changes in lending rules that brought us here! No matter how you cut it or try to say this has been a manufactured event, the truth is, it caught on because we don't get the representation of our elected officials once they get into office. That's what this was about! It might not mirror exactly what the history books tell us of the original event but it staill has the motivationand idea behind the latest 'tea party' !

Zindo

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Wow, that guy didnt get it at ALL!
This isnt about parties! It's about our whole Government!

Edit: infinite: It is taxation without representation, when our elected leaders pass a bill they dont even read. Just because the people above them want to pass it as fast as possible.

[edit on 4/20/2009 by Tentickles]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It gives me goose bumps to see the American people get it. Every Tea Party seemed to get it. It's not Republican or Democrat, anymore. The whole divide and conquer thing does not seem to be working and the more they seem to be trying it, the more it seems the American people are getting it.

In the game being played out, we the people are stocking up on guns and ammo and we had the Tea Parties that saw no division in political lines. Oh ya and more and more of the military and the police are on our side... read here
A well very good move on our part, thanks largely the the internet.

NWO, your move. Are you sure you want to stay on this path?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
It gives me goose bumps to see the American people get it. Every Tea Party seemed to get it. It's not Republican or Democrat, anymore. The whole divide and conquer thing does not seem to be working and the more they seem to be trying it, the more it seems the American people are getting it.

In the game being played out, we the people are stocking up on guns and ammo and we had the Tea Parties that saw no division in political lines. Oh ya and more and more of the military and the police are on our side... read here
A well very good move on our part, thanks largely the the internet.

NWO, your move. Are you sure you want to stay on this path?

I have always had the opinion that unless peoples quality of life diminishes then they will do nothing.
We are now at the point where peoples quality of life is changing and diminishing.
Peoples quality of life determines how complacent they are.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Simon_Boudreaux

Here's another good movie of a tea party and it really shows that this was not a Republican vs. Democrat rally. The speaker doesn't say that she's talking about the Obama administration. These attacks on our liberties have been going on for years - furociously since 9/11.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

No doubt. I knew people were going to remain indifferent until it started to affect them in a very noticeable and direct way.

While I agree the people's complacency is largely responsible for getting to this point, I am more than enthusiastic they are finally taking a stand. It seems a well-informed stand too. Thank you internet.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
It is taxation without representation when ALL of these reps were called in odds of 300 to 1 to NOT bailout the banks and they did it anyways.[edit on 20-4-2009 by mybigunit]

EXACTLY!!!!
IMO, NO representative deserves to relate themselves to this movement who voted FOR the bank bailouts. Be they Republican or Democrat.

We have those on the left saying it's all just about Obama hate, and then you have the Republicans trying to butt in and leech off the movement they helped usher in with Bush's bailouts (which BOTH Dems & Repubs voted for.)

This isn't about party affiliation. About the only politician who has ANY right to speak is RP.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
What a tool. Democracy in action. "Go home!"x60--lol

In his mind, "my hollow, placating Republican BS isn't working- oh geez. I guess I'll keep going with it." Idiot. And he still tickled the Support our troops sentiment. Idiot.

Good for the audience.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DiabolusFireDragon

Both the Dems and the Reps are running scared because I do think that they understood that the reason for the tea parties was due to the attack on our liberties - and that has them scared. They are trying to spin it as an anti-Obama movement or a Republican gathering, but this movement is neither of those things. This is the people rising up to take back their government. We're not going to take this crap from them anymore.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
That guy MUST be wearing earplugs,id be crying in the corner like a little girl if i got that reception even before uttering a single word

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Anybody STILL think this is a partisan issue????? This guy is a REPUBLICAN!! I suppose there will be those who will say that this was a set up but it wasn't.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join