It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Article From NASA - UFO photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Found this scan of an article on NASA's web site. Thought it was interesting...

'UFO' on NASA's camera

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
How to fake UFO images :

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
That is interesting!!. You know, I get the feeling we are being prepped for the big news lately. Seems like they are starting to let info out in little spurts. I just hope it happens in my life time

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I just hope it happens in my life time

It will.

Freemasonry is basically the knowledge of Alien life (my theory) as the symbols used have been passed down from alien life since the start of man. These symbols, studied like a Bible in Masonry are slowly revealed to individuals who merit the knowledge.

It is said that Ancient Egypt held 360o of enlightenment, the Masonry holds 33 of these degrees. Obviously, the enlightenment comes from alien life.

However, the existence of such alien beings will continue to slowly become revealed as we come closer to the New World Order. Freemasonry is ultimately what will one day become th One World Religion as it is founded from what will be realized or interpreted as living Gods once Alien life is revealed.

Get my meaning?

In other words,
Freemasonry studies the symbols and lessons passed down from Alien life eons ago. They infiltrate all forms of moden society so that these Alien beings might one day come back in safety to rule the lands as God. For these Alien beings to return to Earth in safety, all guns must be taken away and man must slowly become more confortable with the idea of Alien life, hence the new shows lately such as Roswell...

I am sure there will be people in these forums to pop up and flame this theory, however, those are the ones who think they actually know something that others do not. They are fooled...

[Edited on 5-2-2003 by Mogus]

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I also feel like there is more info coming out thatI didn't realize. On TLC the other day there was a program that involved life on other planets. The show went into detail different documents created by NASA in the event of an alien landing or first contact...from what police and firemen are supposed to do to the federal Gov't responsibilities.....very interesting.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Read

The Spirit of Masonry, by Foster Bailey,

and

What The ancient Wisdom Expects of its Disciples, by Manly P. Hall.

They say what you said, and more.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
haha no #?

So maybe Im not such a dumbass afterall?

haha

I will look into those, maybe I can get them on Amazon

thx for the tip

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Mogus, before you go to Amazon and pay new prices, check out

www.abebooks.com...

a broker for used booksellers

new topics

top topics

join