It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuba

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
when Bush is re-elected...and Castro dies...what are your opinion on what will happen with Cuba?

Some possible theories:

1) Cuba will become a state (or maybe a commonwealth)

2) Nothing will happen...

3) USA will occupy it and help form a new govt...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
when Castro dies, his brother might become the next dictator or the people will actually select their own president. Cuba should not and will not be a state, commonwealth or territory of the U.S. no matter how much the American cubans beg for it.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
never know....im part Cuban...and personally i dont want it to become a state....but you never know...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
being part Cuban, I would think you want finally want your independent homeland to become successful without being in the claws of the U.S., countries fight for independence not to give it up...that's why i think Cuba will not become state or territory.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If we did do anything, I would much rather do something while Castro is alive.

Not to sound Sadistic, but if he dies still in power, he won, and after 50 some years of Bull#.

I'd like to see someone kick a little Castro ass, then give him plastic surgery, and make him compete in the Swan.

A nice evening gown, some makeup, he could be quite dashing.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It wont happen while he's alive though....the US will only step in after he passes....

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Isn't his son the next in line to take over power, i think i read reports that Castro is already bad in health and his son has been excersing power PRN.

top topics

join