It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati/Reptilian Pact (WARNING: It's sickening)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
So what do we do now, in the time of the mass awakening, What do we do as humans to keep them guessing?

We are stonger then them but, are they trying to stop us?

I think so. . . and that's why I would like to congratulate my friend here,
for this post and I think that it hepls me more and more to know that their are you guys who blelieve. . .

rehab

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkey76
I think some of you are missing the point..

We aint at war, we are slaves and they feed in some way.

I dont know how exactly myself but ive heard they feed of blood, blood that is fearful.

If you look at some devil worship litreture its very similar in what i am saying.

Thank you, when I was talking like this they were like, well it doesn't matter.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

Oh, ha ha.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Star, and flag for the topic. I'll be back later to read this. I am totally on board, and I wish more people would give it some thought. There are some excellent videos on youtube.

After watching many of those multiple times, I'm seeing people regularly morph out on other "news" videos on the Internet.

I've seen at least 4 videos posted on Whatreallyhappened, in which they are covering xyz topic, and then boom....the guy morph's out.

These things are the enemy, and I think they are more places than we'd imagine.

From something I was 'told' these things are in a run up battle to 2012. Apparently their ability to morph is going to be more effected as time draws near.

-peace

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This used to be a big worry to me , lets face it . It opened my eyes to posabilities? and know thats the only place.\, I dwell. "in possibility"

my garden has no evil, well except for the whole food chain thing, but that's not evil ? that's nature

rehab

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Absolutely disgusting.
I believe we should send the reptilian forces a clear message.
We need to eradicate every living species of reptile on Earth.

Snakes, turtles, lizards, dinosaurs (Which may or may not exist inside the hollow Earth, we'd probably need to throw a couple of nukes in there.)

But I believe the time for talk is over, humans need to fight back now.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Interesting read that could have been written by anyone with great imagination and alright writing skills. I liked it. It has a wonderful allure that keeps you wondering if this is true, what can we do about it? It is just another warning that we as humanity need one another, our suffering is brought on only by others of the same race. We need one another to work together, but at the moment, we're sailing into the abyss.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join