It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati/Reptilian Pact (WARNING: It's sickening)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself

And yet here it is written in an email. So I guess the fury of the Prime Creator will be released upon them for this, so we have nothing to worry about?

I still don't understand the ultimate goal of this whole business. Are they trying to get rid of us? With all of this effort and the scientific or biological knowledge to manipulate us to this degree, why not just take us out the old fashion way.

Also if it is their intention to get rid of us.... and it has been going on for years and years... to me they are doing a lousy job by allowing our population to increase by billions, instead of decrease.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by PowerSlave]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is very funny because it seems as if whoever wrote it really hates the world...

Imagine I am a farmer talking about my cows.. But I am really a peta person in disguise...

We will raise them on cheep feed
we will have them in rows, growing for our own needs
we will suck them dry of milk every day until they shrivel up like a prune
we will fornicate them with our hands so they never have dignity again
we will take their calves and raise them like meat
we will take them to a truck and haul them away to be slaughtered
because in the end, we are the people and we need to eat.

Lol, at least I am left with a smile after reading the pact. Definitely worth the read.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think some of you are missing the point..

We aint at war, we are slaves and they feed in some way.

I dont know how exactly myself but ive heard they feed of blood, blood that is fearful.

If you look at some devil worship litreture its very similar in what i am saying.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

The United States of America is not named after Amerigo Vespucci, as you learned in school

Indeed it isn't. It was unheard of for countries to be named after someone's christian name unless they were royal. America was more likely to have been named after Richard Ameryck, the chief investor in the second voyage of John Cabot in 1498. Martin Waldseemuller, in the notes to his map of 1507, makes the assumption that the continent was named after Amerigo Vespucci and that seems to have stuck.

As to the Latin/Hebrew etymology discussed, that, I am afraid, is something that rhymes with rowlocks.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I don't see any American families on that list. Kind of a preposterous statement!!

Because maybe these were the original colonists from around the world that formed the basis of America?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
Thanks for the kind words, WonderfulWorld. I adde you as a friend after that.

and holy *snip*, reptile eyes! ....Well, I guess you can't trust politicians. LOL.

America is even more proof of their evil reach.
1) The Name
"Am" is the Hebrew word for "people"
"Ame" is also the command form of the Spanish/Latin verb "to love"
"Eri" or "ari" is a Hebrew term for "lion"
"Rica" is the feminine form of the Spanish word for "rich"
"Ka" is the ancient Egyptian word for soul, or spirit force within a body
It is a double layered meaning which is translated "the people of the lion with spirit force"

I'm surprised you didn't connect it to the land of the Amorites, which was called A-mu-ur-ri (ki) at the time of Hammurabi.

In early inscriptions, all western lands, including Syria and Canaan, were known as "the land of the Amorites".

this is all perfectly crazy, of course

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If the Reptillians are as intelligent as everyone here supposedly thinks, how is it that they are letting ATS discuss their plot and everything?
If it is true, why are you "terrorists"(to them) not dead yet?
People just face it, Life is boring, and we don't and never will have reptillians trying to lead us humans anywhere.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
there is alot of interesting stuff on this web site ..and this is one of them hands down one of the most interesting reads of the year

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
First of all if they are all powerful whatever, why are they going to wait so long for the take over. Are they that bored they need us for playthings. Besides that they say we are all the same or all or one. But they can't be immortal. IT's funny real funny.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Thanks for backing me up, Osmoses and purehugeness.
The Amorites connection is news to me.
Thanks for the very nice comment, donttaserme.
Ant4AU, the reptillians are almost immortal, they can still be killed though.
Disease and aging can't kill them. And the reptillians "promised" them immortality.
And I appreaciate the critisism/skepticsism Pakd-on-mystery.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ant4AU
First of all if they are all powerful whatever, why are they going to wait so long for the take over. Are they that bored they need us for playthings. Besides that they say we are all the same or all or one. But they can't be immortal. IT's funny real funny.

It's Questions like this one or like mine, that the believers won't ever be able to answer...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
I think in the last 12 months Ihave read variations of this type of thing.
Hardly original.
It just looks like every other Illminati/reptillian comxpiray writing.
I was looking forward to a revelation, but got more of the same

I agree!!! more of the same with some topical references added...i.e. the whole chemicals in drinking water, water fluoridation etc etc.....

If this had been written 10+ years ago it would have seemed more insightful

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
THis is not the first Secret Covenant which ive seen on the web and in many aspects they are the same.

The aliens control us without us knowing, we ridicule the people who think different than us and they kill us slowly with medicine/bad food/bad drinking water (fluoride/chloride).

Although I have no idea whether or not this is real or not I can tell you I could technically write something like this. A lot of ppl on ATS I reckon could produce something like this.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SamSimonSam

Yeah man, anyone of us could, because it's people like us who actually look at society and all that is wrong in the world, and then put it down to a higher power controlling the populace. Your average sheeple won't see it because they're in too deep to see what's really going on.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
reply to post by SamSimonSam

Yeah man, anyone of us could, because it's people like us who actually look at society and all that is wrong in the world, and then put it down to a higher power controlling the populace. Your average sheeple won't see it because they're in too deep to see what's really going on.

What the maccaroni are you talking about?
Are you trying to tell me that I will find reptillian heritage in people of society I take a closer look at? I am open to alot of stuff, but this goes too far.....
Iguanas are Iguanas, and not World Leaders or dictators in disguise.
SHOW ME ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!!! (not the pixled pictures you call evidence, but actual Black-on-White evidence!!)

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave

It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself

And yet here it is written in an email. So I guess the fury of the Prime Creator will be released upon them for this, so we have nothing to worry about?

I still don't understand the ultimate goal of this whole business. Are they trying to get rid of us? With all of this effort and the scientific or biological knowledge to manipulate us to this degree, why not just take us out the old fashion way.

Also if it is their intention to get rid of us.... and it has been going on for years and years... to me they are doing a lousy job by allowing our population to increase by billions, instead of decrease.
[edit on 19-4-2009 by PowerSlave]

Thats because they have almost all been killed off. Their used to be 6000 of them on the moon, and now their are about 200 of them on the planet.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is a regurgitation of the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion".

A preemptive "YES IT IS" to you.

And - isn't reality weird enough without this ridiculous crap being added to the mix?

I always thought that the reptilian thing was Ickes way of protecting himself from TPTB. Sure he talks about a lot of really deep, important truths, but he's also considered a crazy person at the same time.

I don't know. Anything is possible, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Insanity is what society decides, not the individual.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Thats because they have almost all been killed off. Their used to be 6000 of them on the moon, and now their are about 200 of them on the planet.

Wait, so 6000 on the moon, now 200 on earth? how do you get that information?

I think is we are debating their population they dont seem to be too secret after all, another thing, how in hell did they get 200 here in earth and what happen to the rest.

this sounds like the pink invisible unicorn, it is true believe me.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arsenis

Wait, so 6000 on the moon, now 200 on earth? how do you get that information?

I think is we are debating their population they dont seem to be too secret after all, another thing, how in hell did they get 200 here in earth and what happen to the rest.

this sounds like the pink invisible unicorn, it is true believe me.

I would say someone here just has a crush on the MIB trilogy

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join