It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Egyptian Great Pyramid be the true Mt Sinai?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I found this article to be very interesting hope you do to.

Mt Sinai Discovered
By Ralph Ellis

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
That right there is some damn fine speculating. Unfortunately I doubt it's provable, and even if it is, it would be covered up. You know damn well that it's just too damn late to be re-writing history, especially if the re-writing presents more questions than it answers.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn
That right there is some damn fine speculating. Unfortunately I doubt it's provable, and even if it is, it would be covered up. You know damn well that it's just too damn late to be re-writing history, especially if the re-writing presents more questions than it answers.

It really bothers me that they would rather have inaccurate history than the truth, but then again nothing is ever really 100% the truth. If we really told history the way it really happened people who probably freak out from their little bubble.
I have always loved Egypt and it's history and my entire life I have always felt there is much more to it than what we are told.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by innerinfinity

Good read...

Check this one out, as it discusses the author of the original article posted, and even includes a wild Vision from Jeane Dixon that also seems to support it...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

This is nothing more than a person blatantly trying to redirect people onto another forum, from ATS.

Good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

This is nothing more than a person blatantly trying to redirect people onto another forum, from ATS.

Good luck with that.

I spent a lot of time trying to paste that in this editor but it kept messing up so i just left the link. If you will notice that post is pretty old so your theory of me trying to get hits on that web site is pretty weak but predictable none the less.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
One of the biggest problems that I have with this theory is that the Bible clearly says that Moses went up on Mt. Sinai after the Israelites had crossed the Red Sea, into the desert of Sinai, and were out of the land of Egypt.

Giza does not fit that description, not even close. Giza is well inside Egypt, on the banks of the Nile, and on the near side of the Red Sea.

The Bible also says that the Israelites were led by a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night, and that while Moses was on Mt. Sinai it was shrouded by clouds during the day, but that it shone with fire at night. This all sounds like a description of the same phenomenon.

Nothing that I have ever read about the Pyramids suggests that they would look anything like that in Moses time.

There have always been those who are convinced that Moses, the Israelites, and the Pyramids are connected. The truth is that the Pyramids were very old at the time of Moses. The Egyptians at the time of Moses had forgotten how to construct Pyramids and had forgotten what the Pyramids were for. I think that it is likely that the Pyramids were some sort of Temple that housed the gods, but I do not think that they were the home of Jahweh

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

oh now THIS is interesting! i can't say it fits the order of events, but that doesn't exclude another, LARGE pyramid, elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Those who have the courage and intellect to discover the truth for what it is will be rewarded in many ways.

The Patriot of the 'people' are blessed.

The 'others' are cursed for following the precepts of 'another'.

Just remember one fact.

The Truth is the foundation for Reason.

Reason is the benefactor of the golden Mean of Justice.

This law is the law of the Cosmos, not just Earth.

The Pyramids have more meaning than most are aware.

Seek and ye shall find.

Courage and Compassion are the traits of Nobility.

Be Nobil unto your fellow man.

That which is not Noble is No Authority at all.....unless 'you' say so.

Good luck.

Tic-toc.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Only Nobility has Authority.

Only those which ascribe to Reason may access the pillars of Truth.

Truth is the foundation for Reason.

Therefor there is no Reason without Truth.

The rest are 'slaves' unto 'another'.

Courage and conviction in the search for truth has always belonged to the realm of Divinity and are highly regarded in the 'upper' eschelon.

It is your choice if you are to remain a slave unto another or if you are to be a sovereign being.

The logic of the 'other' rests that no one forced your hand.

Slaves are slaves either by their own choice or by the choice of another.

YOU have 'always' had a choice.

Choose wisely.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Interesting Read Op

However as in this Post on this Thread it has been not only found, photographed and explored, with all of the Historical evidence as described as in the Bible.

The bitter pools, the crossing of the sea, the Alter, the carved Bull shrine all found.

The military of Saudi Arabia are also constantly gaurding, and patrolling the entire area stopping people from entering except the intrepid explorers below who did so by stealth.

The case is closed on Mt Sinai as anyone who sees the below and watchs the Documentary and its evidence will plainly see:

Google Video Link

A Must see for anyone on ATS and interested in Moses and the Bible etc.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This makes a lot of sense to me and is a theory I've harboured for some time too:

- The similarities between Moses and the Egyptian Osiris are undeniable. Etymologically, the word 'Moses' has its roots in the combining of the Egyptian word 'Mou' - meaning water, and 'eses' - meaning those who are saved. Thus 'Mou-eses' translates as 'saved from water'. Osiris was rescued from water by Isis.

- According to the Bible, Moses was brought up in a household where he was instructed "in all the wisdom of the Egyptians".

- As serbsta wrote in this thread:

"The size of the Ark as described in the Bible is the dimensions of two-and-a-half cubits in length, by one-and-a-half cubits in heights, by one-and-a-half cubits in width. Oddly enough these are the same dimensions as the stone chest coffer in the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid. Just like the Ark was the only object in the Temple (while it was held there), so was the coffer in the Kings chamber."

- In this thread I theorized that the commandments given to Moses by God were actually geometrical blueprints and this is why Freemasons are obsessed with geometry and compare it with the word of god. Most of us would probably agree that God can't actually have written and handed down actual rules to man, but perhaps he could have bestowed knowledge of science and this is the true word of God.

There are more points I need to look up.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Did Man need: Libraria de Alexandria

Again, how was man to discover 'Reason' before the 'scriptures'?

Any ideas?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Sorry its bogus ... been to Egypt twice last trip to Sinai and the great pyramid, there is no comparison.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

could the true empire state building be the Eiffel tower? new research by our rhesus monkey's have confirmed via aborted fetus with injected jelly solution have led us to believe we are all in-fact created by those from the planet pop-tart. THE FSM shows us the reality of these claims.

UNDENIABLE PROOF - watch this video -

Man some people cruising these forums are straight up retarded.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Mt. Sinai is not located in Egypt. It is located in present day Saudi Arabia. There was an archaeological quest done not to long ago that proved the location of Mt. Sinai. However, I can't find the film right now and if anyone can locate it for me I very much appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

ah yes, i remember this documentary. thought it was fascinating the first time i saw it. rewatching it calls things to my attention, i didn't notice upon first viewing. will do some research on the words in question. they do make a compelling case!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by innerinfinity
I found this article to be very interesting hope you do to.

Mt Sinai Discovered
By Ralph Ellis

I think it's very ironic that the person who wrote the article is Christian and a true believer... and apparently doesn't study his Bible. As was pointed out, Sinai was reached after crossing the Red Sea, and from the top of the mountain they could see "the promised land."

From the top of the pyramid (if you could get there), you can see... Cairo.

The Jews moved into the promised land after Moses' death. There was no appreciable Jewish population in Cairo in historic times.

Moses is buried on Mt. Sinai, not in a huge shrine.

From the Egyptian side, it's even more problematic. Giza isn't one pyramid -- there are at least nine plus chapels and a huge graveyard. The pyramids are named (the Great Pyramid is "Khufu's Ahket"), as recorded by Herodotus and none of the Egyptian traditions of that area is vaguely Jewish. In order to "climb Mt. Sinai/GP" the thing would have had to be there already, and I can't see the Egyptian priests (and the people around the countryside) allowing 10,000 Jews to go marching up the slick, polished limestone side of a huge monument just to go stand at the top and gawk.

The author of this piece really should do a better job of reading their Bible.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Isn't there suppose to be a spring at the top of mt sinai? I thought I had heard of that somewhere. I think the real Mt. Sinai has been found and it isn't where all of the tourist go either.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Russian already discovered the tomb of Alien Humanoid in Egypt

This is perhaps the best evidence we have seen.Face reconstruction look similar to Star Child Alien Skull found in Mexico... Its made us wonder how long our American government can now keep it away from us...

Source

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join