It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testemonials of Victims of Organised Stalking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Google Video Link

This is a recording of the experiences of victims of organised stalking and electronic harassment.

Fundamental to this crime are a number of important facts; this activity is a crime and those who engage in it are criminals, the perpetrators of this crime are convinced that they are untouchable and the motivation for this crime may have been a vendetta but is taken over by the manufacturing of a lie that becomes the raison d'tre for this attack.

Elements of local police, crime groups that includes paedophiles, race hate groups, extremists of various kinds and gangsters all join in to target their victims with stalking and harassment. While most victims are just normal people that have had the misfortune of running into these groups a small minority of their victims are their own whom may have transgressed their criminal rules in one way or another.

A lot of victims who are technically ignorant imagine fantastic technology involved in their electronic harassment. According to my experiences, I suspect that the devices used are more prosaic. House electrics are tampered with to create large magnetic fields. Electric sockets will have the neutral and live wires switched, phone lines will have resistance suppressors broken and heating boilers electrics and controls altered to induce low frequency emissions and harmonics in the household electrics. Finally devices such as cat and genny cable and pipe radiodetection equipment will be used on the victim through neighbouring and adjoining walls.

The effect of the stress of the stalking and associated intimidation (often conducted by the police) and the electronic harassment, the victim become electrosensitive and traumatised. This goes on for years with the victim constantly seeking help from the authorities and ultimately without success. Local authorities consider the victim crazy and more often than not, if they know otherwise, prefer to turn a blind eye. The assumption is that it is criminals dealing with their own.

Thanks Republican08

[edit on 053030p://am3047 by masonwatcher]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It won't play.

Well for me at least, is there another link?

Got to keep typing otherwise it won't send.

Is it this one.

video.google.com...:*:IE-Address&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz =1I7TSHB&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wv#

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Honestly, I've been followed for fairly long distances more than a few times. It's blatant when you're being tailed like that. Whatever alphabet agency it was apparently had no training in this area.

This "organized stalking" crap though... I'm pretty sure it's just that: crap. Most of these people have done nothing at all to anyone to justify what they deal with. I'm not saying it's not possible, I'm just saying FOR ****s SAKE, GET SOME FRIGGIN ANTI PSYCHOTICS.

[edit on 4/17/09 by Magnivea]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

This "organized stalking" crap though... I'm pretty sure it's just that: crap. Most of these people have done nothing at all to anyone to justify what they deal with. I'm not saying it's not possible, I'm just saying FOR ****s SAKE, GET SOME FRIGGIN ANTI PSYCHOTICS.

Wow! That came out of left field. Is it usual where you come from that mature adult suddenly become psychotic.

Due to the increasing ubiquity of victims and organised stalking in the US, it is quite possible you are in fact involved in harassing citizens and engaging in stalking behaviour.

You protest too much and why are your conclusions so fast?

[edit on 113030p://am3009 by masonwatcher]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Your reply seems fishy too...

Might be good to go outside for some fresh air as it helps to overcome your paranoia.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus

Your reply seems fishy too...

Might be good to go outside for some fresh air as it helps to overcome your paranoia.

Why so baseliner? I cannot possibly imagine why my reply is so fishy? As for the paranoia thing; I am not. Is there an opposite to paranoia?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I find this subject quite interesting and wonder if it is possible that there can be such a strong intent directed at certain individuals that others of weaker minds simply pick up on it and join in even if unconsciously.

I think there are many here upon the earth that are not in complete control of their own thoughts and actions, they are simply like pawns that can be used for good or bad intent at any given time. They are most likely not in possession of a developing soul, I have always thought of them as 'the voters'.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Damn, you figured me out. I've been a member for 10 months. I have 210 posts, none of which have had anything to do with this subject. It was all a cover in anticipation of your post on April 17, 2009 at 10:30 PM. I thought I'd get away with it, but then you meddling kids and your dog....

I do have one question though. They told us last summer that your post was going to be around 9 PM on April 17 of this year. Why were you late? Is my time zone thing on here wrong? I don't think so. Crap, I wish we had been briefed better. Now we've been exposed on ATS!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea

I do have one question though. They told us last summer that your post was going to be around 9 PM on April 17 of this year. Why were you late? Is my time zone thing on here wrong? I don't think so. Crap, I wish we had been briefed better. Now we've been exposed on ATS!

Well I can see that you are quite delusional. Might I humbly suggest you take your medication. Normally I would take your comment as a form of sarcasm, but it goes on and on and with elaborations so it must be a deep rooted delusion.

Incidentally, who are they? Do 'they' trouble you when you are stressed?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
ATTENTION

If this thread is to remain open, I strongly suggest we stick to the topic and avoid all personal, petty sniping. Responding in kind is not advisable. Please avail yourselves of the ALERT button which appears in every post in the event someone becomes abusive or takes the thread off-topic.

Further off-topic or ill-mannered posts will be deleted and the member warned.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I just shot club soda out of my nose and it stung quite badly. I really don't appreciate that. But at the same time thanks, now everyone at work thinks I'm that much creepier. I see stalkers also have the ability to steal one's sense of humor.

Anyway, your reply was more ridiculous than the first and the original post. But when in doubt blame everyone else, right? Sounds familiar.

The reason that I "protest too much" is mostly because of the fact that threads like this (in my opinion, and I'm sure more than a few others on here) detract from whatever credibility ATS has.

Between this kind of thread and the people that turn every thread they touch into some religious jesus-is-coming-again-any-day-now thread, there is more than enough to contend with for real topics to be taken seriously.

Although at the same time I suppose the same can be said about some of the topics I watch and participate in (where are Chadwickus and Zaphod58 to back me up there). The thing is, there are so many absolutely ridiculous faults to the arguments of these people that it really becomes a joke to anyone with an understanding of schizophrenia and related disorders.

This is where I'm going to get screwed up, but I'll try anyway.

Firstly, schizophrenia usually manifests around early adulthood, but it's not really limited to that age group. It can go undetected into the 30s and probably further than that, though I'm not going to look for sources right now. That's not to say it can't come about at a later age, either.

Your argument that people just start experiencing these problems out of nowhere does not mean much, either. Consider how many risk factors most people have that you encounter day to day. List of possible causes and risk factors.

Also, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying by any means that schizophrenia is the only possibility here. Let's see..... There's Delusional Disorder

A person with delusional disorder can be quite functional and does not tend to show any odd or bizarre behavior aside from these delusions. "Despite the encapsulation of the delusional system and the relative sparing of the personality, the patient's way of life is likely to become more and more overwhelmed by the dominating effect of the abnormal beliefs".

Paranoid personality disorder

Those with paranoid personality disorder are hypersensitive, are easily slighted, and habitually relate to the world by vigilant scanning of the environment for clues or suggestions to validate their prejudicial ideas or biases. They tend to be guarded and suspicious and have quite constricted emotional lives. Their incapacity for meaningful emotional involvement and the general pattern of isolated withdrawal often lend a quality of schizoid isolation to their life experience.

I could go on but I won't. I really feel that this topic is WAY overdone and has a simple answer that people who "suffer" from "organized group stalking" don't want to hear.

No one wants to believe they have severe mental problems. So in the age we live in, what do they do? My money would be on them sitting down with their good buddy Google and creating various search strings of words they relate to what they feel happening to them. Of course they're going to ignore the blatantly obvious links to psychological issue sites because like I've heard so many times "if you know you're nuts, you're not really nuts."

They're afraid of what may happen if they use logic, so they cling to a story of something that makes no sense. Really, if someone or some group of people is stalking you, they are doing so for a reason. Unless you ripped off a drug dealer or stumbled on some highly classified information, I think you should know that you have a psych problem. Why waste time, money and effort on someone who is of no benefit to harass?

Honestly, I'd like to know how these people would feel about their "gang" of "stalkers" if they were put on Zyprexa, Geodon, Seroquel, Thorazine or something of that nature. I'd be willing to bet they would realize how asinine their claims of dozens of people wasting time and money just to ruin their life for no real reason really are.

Show me someone who has been on anti psychotics or maybe even has real proof of their claims and maybe I'll reconsider. Until then, I'm pretty sure it's psychological. I actually had an acquaintance who thought he was a victim of this. He got psychiatric help and now laughs about how ridiculous that 3 year span was.

Anyway, if you're still reading.... If you started this thread because you or someone you know has this problem, please get some help before you or they hurt someone. Trust me, I know first hand how you can start get sucked into someone else's delusions after a while.

[edit on 4/20/09 by Magnivea]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
how did the video survalience go? I'm sure you had put out cameras and such for your problem by now. Remember, I offered to talk to the local masons on your behaf if you showed me proof of them harassing you. Please let me know if you are still dealing with masons chasing you around.

new topics

top topics

join