It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Antichrist Know He's the Antichrist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Maby the Anti-christ is a power or a faith

Its Hard to explane but il try

eg muslims/budism (Not bashing any religions just using as examples)

Maby a religion or belief "calms the strorm" so to speak and people follow it if a new belief becomes popular and seems to have all the answers all the old ones die out and become forgotten also due to human nature it could make people "Hate" other religions

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'm curious about the supposed head wound the antichrist will suffer from. What kind of wound is it supposed to be? If the world is supposed to be amazed at the healing, wouldn't this person if it's a person be famous? Is it possible the antichrist still wouldn't know he was the guy if he suddenly woke up from a fatal head wound and just thought he was knocked out? Another question, has anyone else heard that the Catholic church made an announcement in 1966 stating that the antichrist was born that year? I heard that info second hand but I don't know if it's true of course.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   
rev 13.

the beast was as a lepoard , with bear feet and a lion head.

so it tells us that EU is the beast with spots in the middle, england the head(lion , possibly judah) , and russia holding up the feet.

It has seven heads, 10 horns, 10 crowns. as opposed to the beast in rev 12 with seven heads, 10 horns, 7 crowns which is entirely the red dragon. the dragon later gives his power to the beast after being thrown down to earth. This happens after the woman goes into labor (symbolic of the end times that end in birth pangs).

so got to look for a current system with 7 heads, 10 horns, 10 crowns on the horns .
Im not so good at this stuff

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
oh by the way, the elect arent fooled. god warns not to touch them.
Is satan capable, yeah, but it doesnt happen.

read matthew 24 : 22 - 24

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect�s sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

www.carm.org...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
the fatal head wound is to one of the heads of the beast.

im not sure but i think it is caused when 3 of the horns (kings) are subdued by the one that grows towards the glorious land . when isreal finally gets a seat in the un .

just a guess though.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
What about the old testaments prophecies regarding the Anti? Jesus even said when you see what was spoken of by Daniel in the temple then your redemption is near. The OT speaks of a man that many believe is the same as the beast in Rev. But this man is not a religious leader but a powerful military person and also called a "King." He destroys wonderfully, which is not only in a spiritual way but also in physical battle. Everyone thinks that Anti appears and creates peace but if it the same person in Daniel , Ezekial and other OT writtings then isnt he a warrior , involved in many wars?

I have posted this thought before aswell that what about all the other things that happen in Rev before Anti?? Also Beast is not Anti..Anti is a spirit that rejects Christ which means the spirit of the Secular World the Muslims and Jews are all Antichrist spirits! But what about all the other things mentioned in Rev? THey are in a form of order ....I believe that it says that hail and fire will burn a quarter of all green plants, then a mountain falls into the sea killing third of life in seas, then wormwood astroid lands and posions third of the land water, then demons torment men for 5 months,then angels bound at the Euphrates kill a third of mankind..which at the moment would mean the death of 2 BILLION people!! then there are the two witnesses....So there are many other things that happen or will happen before Beast is revealed! But again this doesnt fit with Daniel, because none of these apocalyptic things are mentioned other than Kings of North, South..a vile person etc. ...all centred in Isreal. So if you are reading about Beast in Rev..read what happens before he appears, because the world as it is now will not be at that time. 2 BILLION dead....hard to even imagine! considering world wars caused the death of about 80 million ppl....thats not even a third of 2 BILLION! Because logically speaking, anyone today claiming to be anyone in the bible is considered a schizophrenic, isnt it that the prior events lead up to a call in the world for a deliverer as the world is being systematically wiped out?????

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
But is it possible that the Antichrist could be a woman and not a man? What brought this to mind was when someone mentioned the ac winning the 2008 election, well couldn't Hillary technically still join at the dem convention?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If there is an Anti-Christ-
He does not know who he is, yet. According to the bible; he will be a miracle worker of some sort and will receive a fatal wound (possibly to the head) and that is when he will breathe in the essence/spirit of the AntiChrist. He will be re-born, per say, and because of his previous works will already have many followers. I believe he *IS* known to what I'd call the watchers & protectors -from birth. These watchers know who he is now and who he is to become -before he does. He will be fluent in many languages, a great and mighty peace maker and extremely knowledgeable of the writings and teachings of the holy scripture/religion(s) But again, he does not know 'why' until he morphs from good to extreme evil.
My thoughts are that he will *definitely* be Jewish. He will 'claim' he is of the bloodline of David. His bloodline will likely be that of Solomon.

I think he is here now, working silently/peacefully perhaps somewhere in Israel or Jerusalum. He is well known in the middle east long before he makes his entrance anywhere near America.

These are just some of my thoughts, mostly on what I've read in the bible. Because if it is to be true, and there IS an AntiChrist then it is written there somewhere, maybe not in plain view because that would be way too easy lol. I do not think he is the Pope or a Prince or anyone famous. He will be a very meager man until he receives the power of darkness.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Although I believe I know the Bible well, I do not believe that mere mortals can fully comprehend its true meaning.

I THINK, but do not know, that the Antichrist will have some knowledge of his or her purpose at an early age. Certainly, he or she will be fully aware of mental and physical capabilities beyond those of ordinary people. Those traits are essential requirements of great world leaders.

The Antichrist, however, will have limited powers until he or she is slain, at which time the body is prophesied to become indwelt by Satan himself. Satan was one of only three archangels (the other two were Michael and Gabriel), all of whom have supernatural powers greater than all but the Creator himself.

Robert Walker O'Neal, MS-M, www.onealclan.com (Science, Bible Code and End of Days website)

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
What if i told you there isnt and there will never be a "Anti-christ", because there was no christ

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
onealclan0.tripod.com...
and
onealclan0.tripod.com...

Muslims also believe in the End of Days. The phrase sounds exactly the same in Arabic as it does in Hebrew.

Their prophecies about the signs for End Times are interesting to say the least. Go to
www.geocities.com/pentagon/3016/majorsigns.htm
to read Muslim's signs indicating that the world is entering the End of Days.

Robert Walker O'Neal, MS-M

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Braatz
Here's a few points to ponder:

Jesus knew he was the Messiah when he was 12.

Anti means "in the place of" as well as "against"

One could conclude that this means that the AC is someone who we replace Jesus with, and while he is in that position, leads us away from the true Jesus Christ.

AntiChrist is a spirit (zeitgeist?) as well as a man. A general hatred of Christianity will manifest.

The AC will deceive many, including the elect - that means Robertson, Lahaye, Falwell.

The AC might try to use the Magdalene heresey to prove he is of the line of David as Jesus was.

The AC could be the Maitreya or Prince William.

I don't know for sure if the AntiChrist knows he's the AntiChrist. I was thinking the same thing, and it lead me to these boards.

I do believe however that Satan works in the same "order" as God, that's why so many Christians can be "tricked" by the Devil.

For example, have you ever noticed that when you get to a greater level with God, and God is going to bring something new into your life (i.e. a new relationship, a new career, a new calling), you seem to get that very thing and think that God is sending it to you, when it might actually be Satan.

I believe Satan uses the same things God uses for good and makes them for evil purposes.

Therefore, whether the AntiChrist knows who he is or not, I believe in the same way God used Jesus for His kingdom, Satan will use the AntiChrist for his.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012
Although I believe I know the Bible well, I do not believe that mere mortals can fully comprehend its true meaning.

I THINK, but do not know, that the Antichrist will have some knowledge of his or her purpose at an early age. Certainly, he or she will be fully aware of mental and physical capabilities beyond those of ordinary people. Those traits are essential requirements of great world leaders.

The Antichrist, however, will have limited powers until he or she is slain, at which time the body is prophesied to become indwelt by Satan himself. Satan was one of only three archangels (the other two were Michael and Gabriel), all of whom have supernatural powers greater than all but the Creator himself.
Robert Walker O'Neal, MS-M, www.onealclan.com (Science, Bible Code and End of Days website)

If you think about it, since Satan fell from such a high place, it will probably have to be someone who is also seen from such a high place to the world. I think what makes the AntiChrist so powerful, is his ability to use the same things God does to build His kingdom, to tear it down!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by porque
But is it possible that the Antichrist could be a woman and not a man? What brought this to mind was when someone mentioned the ac winning the 2008 election, well couldn't Hillary technically still join at the dem convention?

I absolutely think the AntiChrist could be a woman. We may all be "sons" of God, but in Heaven, no one has a gender.

It may or may not be Hillary Clinton. It could be someone far more "subtle." I believe regardless of who the antiChrist is and whether "he or she" knows of their own identity, when he or she reveals themself, it will shock all people. I think it will be the seemingly least likely person most of us (even Christians) could have suspected.

That's what I believe will allow the AntiChrist to obtain so much power. No one will realize that its the AntiChrist at work. I believe people will trust the AntiChrist the way they are supposed to trust and be in awe of God.

When the bible talks about the antiChrist setting up temples and pretending to be God, and having followers and worshippers, I don't believe people will actually know they are even following the AntiChrist.

In fact, God forbid, the AntiChrist may trick people so well, that he/she makes people believe that they are actually following God, instead of him/her! Sometimes, people don't even realize that they are being tricked!

That's the scariest part.

I've heard names like Bill Clinton, George Bush, Prince William, Prince Charles, Bill Gates, Osama bin Laden, Hitler, and many popes, however, I don't think any of these people have the true AntiChrist qualities. I believe they have all done things to make people suspicious of them, and I personally believe the AntiChrist will seem too good to be true (and like they say, if it's too good to be true, it probably is!!!!!)

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo

q) who do you think the antichrist will turn out to be?
a) a very prominent figure, someone we are already beginning to see on the world stage.

q) what is the chance of the next pope being the antichrist?
a) no comment.

Great questions! well done for going to see the priest!

But with regards to the first question, If they already know that the Anti Christ is already being seen on the world stage, why not stop him now and we can all live happily ever after???

With regards to the other question, If he replied to your question with 'No comment' that seems a bit suss to me? He could easily have just said 'NO next question' but instead said 'No comment?' which usually to me means someone is hiding something!

Thanks

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I stated earlier that I heard that the antichrist was born in 1966. I just found out last night that the church of Satan was also started that year. I'm not sure how I stumbled on that information. I thought I also read somewhere that the antichrist or beast would be revealed when a great quake strikes the US west coast which I thought was going to be around 2010. ?? That's what I get for surfing the internet and falling asleep at the same time.

Perhaps Hillary and Bill Clinton are both antichrists. However while I tend to sense that they may be evil and hiding it somewhat good, I really don't know for sure. Perhaps Hillary is so evil she makes Bill lie and look for an intern to calm his nerves down. I really don't know and hope I don't find out.

I guess the moral of this thread is, someone forgot to send out the memo to the antichrist informing him/her of just how bad they are. Someone may be bad to the bone and not even know it. Of course I wonder if someone were good now and they suffered what should have been a fatal injury and then Satan takes over, is it really the individual's fault if he/she becomes totally evil?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
A head wound? Would being shot by Cheney in the face count?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I stated earlier that I heard that the antichrist was born in 1966.

only good thing to happen in that year is England won the world cup

But seriously you have said some interesting things, i'd like to see some links if you have the time to find them.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
the fatal head wound is to one of the heads of the beast.

im not sure but i think it is caused when 3 of the horns (kings) are subdued by the one that grows towards the glorious land . when isreal finally gets a seat in the un .

just a guess though.

The seven heads of the dragon are the seven previous kingdoms (Egypt, Assyria, Babylonia, Medea-Persia, Greece, Rome, Etc.) that have their demonic influence/power in this last great beast kingdom. This will be a revived roman empire (remember the legs of iron that extended all the way to the feet in Daniel 2-3) and then the feet of clay and iron. That is because the Roman Empire "died" and the spirit behind it was hidden for nearly 1600 years, now, we will see a revived Roman Empire (Look, it's alive again!!!) with the US at the head. It's also called Mystery Babylon.

The one head that gets the mortal wound and comes back from the dead.
The ten horns are 10 kings who have not yet received their kingdoms. They are probably in the illuminati/bilderberger group behind the scenes, but I am not sure about that particular part. One of the 10 kings will subsdue three others in that later kingdom.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
OK. I've been pondering this one for a while, and searching my butt off both on ATS and google for the answer, and I haven't found it, so maybe someone can help me.

Does the Antichrist know that he's the Antichrist?

meaning, does he know from birth the evil that he will eventually cause, and the defeat he will face (for those that believe in end-time prophecies)?

I've been doing a fair amount of research, and scientifically, I can't justify the antichrist just appearing out of thin air, and then poising himself for the takeover of the world- he has to come from somewhere, so is it a normal birth, a normal childhood, and then one day he is visited by someone who "tells" him what his future holds?

Anyone that can offer some sort of insight into this, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, anyone with relevant antichrist information or websites, feel free to U2U me, or get ahold of me on AIM.

Thanks in advance for the input.

If you read Daniel 9 starting at verse 24, you will see that the "he" that starts the covenant for 7 years is the same "he" who has done mischief in millenia past. This passage is clear that we are talking about a demonic principality, not a person. Now, this spirit will likely inhabit a human body for a time and that person may or may not know they are the anti-christ.
There have been many anti-christs that have come along as 1 John talks about. The word in the greek for anti does not mean always against. It also means "instead of". This person may know about the real Jesus, may even think he is preaching Jesus, but it will not be the Jesus of the Bible. It will be "another Jesus" that is warned against in several of Paul's epistles.

The road to salvation through Jesus is narrow and not many find it. Sadly, many who would call Jesus their friend never spend much time to learn all about Him, what makes Him unique. Would they recognize His unique traits, character, authority, and nature, vs others who might try to imitate Him to lead people astray.

I can think of several pastors already leading people to another Jesus and they are open game for the devil by their apostacy. These guys certainly do not yet know if they are that man who will be inhabited, but they are vulnerable, to be sure. Wouldn't that look ultimately ironic to the undiscerning?!?

There will be a big deception if it hasn't started already such that even God's elect would be deceived if it were possible. This requires care in study and prayer to see through it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join