It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Antichrist Know He's the Antichrist?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I'm sure when he's passing out his marks,if he isnt the most intimidating individual. I'm sure someone will enlighten him that god has an enemy that gives everyone a mark.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I as well agree that the "Anti-Christ" did not realize who he was in the first part of his life... And i also agree on the idea that the "Anti-Christ" can be turned..... Having a dissagreement with God about the Abuse of Mankind doesn't make him an evil person.. It would be the Acts that he would perform that would make him evil...
So if the "Anti-Christ"(and i hate that word_).... is feeding the people, housing and clothing the poor, and doing all those things which "God " refuses to do.. Then how is the anti-christ bad.... Further more.. Have you ever thought about the teachings of Jesus? He pretty much rebelled against everything from the old testament.. and do you think Jesus would Approve of God ordering the raping, murdering of children, babies..and the Slavery of "the enemies virgins"? CMon.. I think we all have God inside of us.. and i do think it is a possibility that the so called Anti-Christ can do , and will do , alot of good.
By the way.. I dont think the number of the Anti-Christ is 666 anymore.. I think, as proposed by another posting..that their could be a change in his thought.. , I do think his number could be 606 . The 0 incorporating a "Godly" state, instead of a state of purely human thought , lust , etc.... There is God in all of us.. SPIRIT. Yes i do think the so called Anti-Christ.. was awakened to know who he is, could actually be good. Think about it. We have free will , right? Or we are supposed to anyway. All i know is that God has left the good people of this world without any back-up whatsoever.. Jesus isn't anywhere around.. We need a savior at this point if no one else is going to step up and do what's right. .. For the RIGHTS OF MAN.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I remember being really young and going to sunday school, I use to always wonder if I could be the AntiChrist lol, such delusions of grandeur. Hmm well, until I recieve a deadly headshot, we won't know for sure.

He could even be an ATS member... /looks at all the younger posters.

I never much cared for the whole concept of the anti-Christ, or the horrors of Revelations, so I asked God to make it me, but only in this life, and then, in submitting myself to Christ - the anti-Christ, as a spirit of rebellion, is undone. Anti-Christ? Been there, done that, got the t-shirt!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Also I know when the world is going to end IF i follow Satan but if I don't this world will keep going and I'll be King of this world marrying "a women" making her my Queen and a new race continuous.

Music especially revolves around my life a lot.. for example: Written in the stars by tinie Tempah.. He goes singing: Written in the stars, million miles away, "a message to the main" .. One person aka. me knows everything of what's going to happen.

Remember Antichrist will not desire a women "I'm not gay lol just can't find that one"

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
What osiristhor said is actually true "antichrist does have a free will cause he is human" but just to let you know the antichrist can only be the son of Satan and son of Satan basically get's Satan's powers.. making him Lucifer. Lucifer lives on earth as we speak (How am I sure, cause I am son of Satan (Lucifer) I control 1st & 2nd heaven; 1st heaven = birds, 2nd heaven = stars and galaxies, music industry, & the sun, so basically IF I worshiped Satan this world would be gone. Why? Cause I'm turning 18 soon... which leads 7 years of worshiping Satan 18+7 = 25. When I will be 25 then Jesus and the Lord will come down which WW3 will happen (God vs Satan(possessed by me). You might say this guy's crazy.. no I'm not.

So basically, i have a vein in my right eye that makes a 3 ( all-seeing eye / Lucifer's eye) On my right hand last finger is a number 3 in-craved by a vein. When I'm doing the 3 6's upon my right eye it's basically means 3+3 = 6 ... Also my vision is 20-21 (unusual you might ask that his right eye vision is 21) 2+1 = 3. I'm 6 foot 3. My foot size is 12 (1+2 = 3) ... I have 3 testicles... I'm not from this world. I may look human but I'm not the same.

And now some numerology:
..  God = 1 , Satan = 2 , Lucifer (Satan's Son) = 3 ... 10,11,12 (10=1), (11=2), (12=3)...

I agree with osiristhor once again about "me not knowing of who I was" I've found out who am recently.. I was never aware and recently everything I do (thoughts I have said come true) and NO I'm NOT EVIL. I was just born as a sinner (sinned my whole life) I'm more Good than Bad. Because everything that is said in my head is pure good, honesty. Remember Lucifer was a good person just too much PRIDE was in him. Now I got a second chance (cause I'm Lucifer). Trust me i don't speak of evil doings, I just want to die and get over with my life. Being born as the son of Satan is not a fun life.

Also it says how the Antichrist will reject "Lord(God / The Creator), Jesus Christ, The Bible, and many Gods"
What this means is basically Many Gods as in 10 Gods from the Sikhism religion, and then the Christianity religion < but since I have a free will (Satan Just #ed up .. ) I worship only the "Lord(God / The Creator), Jesus Christ, I accept the Bible and I accept my Gods for whom they are. Jesus Christ is my brother < he really is basically When Lucifer was in Heaven Jesus Christ and Lucifer were brothers. And since I'm here the 2nd time on Earth this makes me Jesus half brother. You humans may not understand what I'm trying to tell you cause I hold the wisdom of God.

If that doesn't explain much up there, check this: I never laid a hand on anyone (never fought anyone) I have an innocent face (stern look), girls are attracted to me, I sinned from birth, I never had nightmares. I had Satan himself come into my dreams. Even Angels coming to me but Satan waking me up.... I'm afraid of the dark.. Satan = Lord of darkness ... Lucifer = Angel of Light ... You see I have this much power why would I do something wrong to the world and kill millions over worshiping Satan.... HELL NO to that.. I worship God and Jesus Christ is my savior and he's in my heart AMEN TO THAT.

PLEASE READ VITAL INFORMATION

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Braatz

The AC could be .... or Prince William.

That's absurd! At least wait until Prince William has an important position before making crazy accusations...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Is the Anti-Christ not supposed to lead 10 nations ?

EU

President of the EU ?

Deep

That didn't make sense back in the '80s, when wossname said it in 'The Late Great Planet Earth', and makes even less sense now that the EU has longed passed having 10 members...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleys
The War on Terror is currently being used as a well-intentioned reason for war.

WELL INTENTIONED????
How crazy are you? There's nothing well intentioned about the War on Terror or American foreign policy at all, and never has been.
Honestly, you out-Nazi the Nazis. How many of you know that the word Gestapo means the same thing as "Homeland Security"?

You make me so completely angry...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

I believe the Anti-Christ will be born a normal child, but with a much higher IQ then that average person. He will know that he is on Earth for a purpose, but will not understand his purpose. As a result of his Intelligence he will see the world and its people as being less than himself.
This will lead him to dream of one day being the Ruler of the World. He would be a very loveable child on the surface, but he will have no guilt and no remorse.

As he becomes a man he will have aspirations of being a politician of the people. He will win the hearts and the minds of the all the people through his persuasion and manilpulation. Its only AFTER he becomes the elected Leader that we will see the true color of his soul.

I believe that the Anti-Christ has a choice. He will be given powers of genius and persuasion, but what he does with those powers will ultimately be up to him. The thing is, his "path" must lead him through some very tough events during his child-hood and early adult-hood. Because once he has the POWER that he has always felt was his birth right, he will NOT be shy in weilding that power, to secure world peace through fear and destruction. Absolute Power corrupts even good men Absolutely...but imagine if a Corrupt Soul is ever given Absolute Power?

But, just maybe... his soul can be saved.

This all puts me in mind of 2 New Zealand men - both of them still relatively unknown... One of them is an ex b/f who fits all of those criteria, except that he's just at the start of what I know will be a stellar career.
The other is our present right-wing Prime Minister - although on second thoughts, he's probably nowhere near as intelligent as he thinks he is.
Their initials are GPG and JK, for future reference.
Vicky

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Google Seif al-Islam al-Gaddafi. He's a perfect candidate. Comes in with the promise of peace, yet underlying is the tyrant of tyrants. Moving money to terrorists under the guise of Charity, he is the major player. Why do you think Libya had him announce the dicontinuance of nuclear weapons? He has huge ties, the backing of his Dad, and the keys to hell.

Is that why the Americans killed him in May 2011?
V

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
Everyone here knows and understands that "anti" means before right? The "anti" christ is BEFORE christ not after.

Does everyone understand why "jesus" says, "now the prince of this world comes and he has nothing IN me"?

No! Ante means before, anti means against.
V

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I will give you an answer if you answer this question Why should he spare your species?

When you all kill each other over sexuality, religion,wealth,ideas etc
When you ignore genocide taking place in foreign lands.
When the organizations that swore to protect your species only protects wealth and corporate interests.
When you proclaim to be under God and murder women,children for dust of the Earth.
When you care more for a puppet doing a silly dance, instead of cries of innocent people being slaughtered for the few wealthy.

I could go on and on ..... so answer me Why should he care for the species he is part of that can not even be classified as a specie due to their deeds ?

When you give me an answer I will give you the truth of all truths.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join