It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playboy’s Miss April Hope Dworaczyk – BTS MIX 50

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blogstalker
Vin Diesel is in XXX and Fast and Furious. Not sure where the stock market comes in. Again another guess by my daughter.

And he is in The Pacifier and he was "in the dark" (blind) in the Chronicles of Ridick"

[edit on 4/19/2009 by Blogstalker]

Congrats BlogStalker! It was Vin Diesel...not sure were Doc got the stock market thing either so I'll have to ask him. Asala will award your points!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
First, I too would like to give a congrats on hitting 50... here's to 50 more!

Secondly, I wish to make a stand; well, not really, but somehow somewhere someone is going to rant about this, so I thought I would address it now, so that it can be addressed properly.

Just keep in mind I'm playing Devil's Advocate, okay?

*ahem*

If we have automated censors in place to make ATS clean for net nannies and filters... if we are prevented from posting suggestions / comments / pictures related to unethical or illegal activities...

(anyone guess what's coming next?)

Then how can a blurb for Playboy be acceptable?

Now, hold on, hold on... me, I don't care; I'm against censorship to begin with. I just remember a thread a month or two back with the poster complaining about an ad depicting a bikini clad female, and how that "tarnishes ATS' image" or whatever... all I am trying to do is calmly point out the obvious hypocrisy (no, that's not it)... all I am trying to do is point something out in a calm and civil manner so that it may be addressed as such, before those with less flare and etiquette jump on.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Spencer Tracy

It became a family affair, I will have them start listening to the podcasts as well. My daughter will be thrilled.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soothsayer
If we have automated censors in place to make ATS clean for net nannies and filters... if we are prevented from posting suggestions / comments / pictures related to unethical or illegal activities...

(anyone guess what's coming next?)

Then how can a blurb for Playboy be acceptable?

I would like to address a few things in your post:

First, there was nothing explicit in either the interview or the magazine cover (and no link to their website) and no bikini clad model. As far as I know there was nothing illegal posted either. This podcast wasn't an advertisement for Playboy, and their interview was with Hope a fashion show host who just happens to be Miss April, (A smokin' hot Miss April)!

I do not believe that this in anyway conflicts with ATS/BTS policy.

I'm sure that The Amigos or Dave will clarify if need be.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by MrMicrophone]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Yay! well done Blogstalker points awarded!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soothsayer

Please go to the ATS issues thread if you feel like there is something you have to say

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That way and admin of the site will address your query

Thanks Asala,

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
happy 50th!!
Hope - cool girl. but I find it difficult for you to pronaunce correctly her polish family name. you should try something like : DVOR-AT-SICK

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting that a site that doesn't want certain things discussed, because it would cause a "red flag" in certain web-filtering programs will post a picture of the front cover of Playboy, AND have a full audio interview of a Playmate.

Do you think that is coincidence?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

As i have already stated above if you have any issues regarding the content on ATS head to the ATS issues thread,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spencer Tracy
[Congrats BlogStalker! It was Vin Diesel...not sure were Doc got the stock market thing either so I'll have to ask him.

Boiler Room
- Excellent Movie. Wasn't he in that?

Off to listen..

- Carrot

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Yep.. googled it
Carrot

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

top topics