It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ft Lauderdale Tea Party Oh Yes I Was There

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Ok well sorry its taken me so long Ive been sick since last night but I did attend the Ft Lauderdale Tea Party and oh man it was PACKED. It was nice to see some fellow terrorists...err...I mean protesters showing their love for their country. I will say that although I was disappointed that the neo cons tried to turn it into some anti Obama rally instead of an anti government rally. Overall it was a success except for the bomb scare which prevented many of us from leaving for a long time. Anyways here are some pics and Ill try to upload a video showing the action and even a clip with MyBigUnit in there

i562.photobucket.com...

i562.photobucket.com...

i562.photobucket.com...

i562.photobucket.com...

Ill do the video in my next post. Enjoy....

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Ok I need some video help. It is a .MOD which is how it comes from my hardrive camera and it also says its 701MB which is way to much considering it is only a 10 min video. What am I doing wrong how can I upload the video? When someone tells me how Ill delete this post and put the video here instead.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Here is one of many free converters. Most allow a free trial offer or might "watermark" the video. Either way, if you plan to shoot, then post to web you'll need proper tools.

This one specifically sources .MOD files.
(Scroll to bottom MOD 3)

3d2f.com...

A fast computer with plenty of ram helps.

I use AVS4U. It is relatively inexpensive but extremely powerful.
(Plus Sorenson Squeeze, Media Cleaner, QT Pro, Apple Compressor.)

Good luck. Hope that helps.

KK

[edit on 16-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

[edit on 16-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Man, I looooooove that second picture you posted. I really wish I could've gone to one in my state but passing comp 1 beat this.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ok I give up trying to upload videos. I got it down to 80 MB which is still to big for media.ats and when I try to upload to youtube it keeps giving me and unknown error. I guess Ill have to keep the video to myself instead of share with the world.....grr....

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You might try google.com/video if you want to give it one last try. I've watched full-length documentaries on GoogleVideo before, and even downloaded a couple of their videos to watch when I can't get online. IMO, it's vastly superior to youtube, unless you like the comments feature.

top topics

join