It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Dog Dirt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I see that your last sighting of white dog doo doo had such a profound effect on you that you still remember the date that you saw it

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well that was the last sighting I remember atleast...
It's a curious phenomenon but I think the change in types of dog food is the most probable explanation. It's confused me for years now why a certain colour of poo would just vanish all of a sudden.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
For years now a small but growing number of scientists, research groups and ordinary individuals have grown increasingly aware of a phenomenon which threatens to undermine our national way of life. There is not a single person in the United Kingdom who cannot relate to the fact that as a child they grew up with a naturally occuring and reoccuring example of Mother nature's wicked sense of humour, only to find that in adult life they have been denied this heritage without explanation either from government agencies or the established world of science. This webpage represents a first step in unravelling the mysteries, lies and deceit which enshroud our understanding, to separate fact from myth and to unearth the truth behind the incredible decrease in sightings of creamy white dogturds.

www.dogturd.org.uk...

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
nice find pisky
. Now this is what it's all about ,a real conspiracy. Who cares about aliens and ufo's etc. . Hey perhaps the white turds are actually being harvested by ETs. This should be in ATS not BTS

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This afternoon I went into the garden to get away from Bart and noticed the presence of a nice crispy white dog turd. I have no idea what Scooby has been eating, but we ran out of banana chips a week ago so its not that. For the scientists on ATS, the turd will be available for examination for the next few hours until it is cleaned away.

Hopefully this will prove categorically the existance of WDS.

Since they are so rare these days, maybe I should sell it on ebay

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Ewwww !!!!
Thank you everyone for putting me off my food.

<< 1   >>

join