It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry and Colonel caught in a lie

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Quote from Illmatic67:

The reason people enlisted to serve in the Army was because of 9-11 and Afghanistan.

That response screams for a slapdown, but I'll be nice: Would you mind sharing with the board the source of your "information"?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Quote from Illmatic67:

The reason people enlisted to serve in the Army was because of 9-11 and Afghanistan.

That response screams for a slapdown, but I'll be nice: Would you mind sharing with the board the source of your "information"?

umm mabey because that was the hight of military enlistments, right after we determined Afganistan was be hind 9-11?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShirtNinja
I JUST HATE MORONS LIKE YOU COLONEL! YOUR COMMENT, "WE JUST SHILL FOR THE BLOODSUCKING FEAK LIKE THE NAZIS WE ARE" IS SOOOO HYPOCRITICAL. YOU LIBERAL #S ALL DEFEND TO THE DEATH LIEING, 'TARDS LIKE OL' SLICK WILLIE, OR KERRY; BUT LORD FORBID A CONSEVITIVE SPEAK UP FOR THEIR CANIDATES. YOU ALL SAY YOU DEFEND RIGHTS, BUT YOU WON'T EVEN GIV US FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
EAT # AND DIE MAN, # YOU.

ahhhh, now I really feel better, needed to let off steam and this S.O.B. was just askin' for it.

oh, crap Colonel's a mod! I'm gonna die. nice knowin ya'll. so long, and thanks for all the fish.

As a very famous man once said....."You're fired."

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
[
Of course he choses to ignore the numerous lies and inconsistencies.

Can I get that list of lies of the dems again? The only thing the repugnants put on my rolodex is "I...did not... have sexual relations...with that woman."

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

/Can I get that list of lies of the dems again? The only thing the repugnants put on my rolodex is "I...did not... have sexual relations...with that woman."

I think this is a good place to start.....Wild Bill's Fabulous Phallacies

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Did you ban him? Cause if you did..............

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Did you ban him? Cause if you did..............

I'm gonna whine and cry and bitch and moan and throw a hissy fit and complain!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the story. I got the crib notes.

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Abuse your power and grass roots will pull the chair from under your fat ass, boy. Time to put the dancing monkey back in its place.

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hooah Agent.

Colonel, did you punt him from our community?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
NOT BANNED! I STILL LIVE, for how long is still unknown!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay
Kerry: Drives an SUV
Bush: Started a war over bull# reasons and further ruined America.

Wasn't the point I was making. Point was, Kerry is willing to say what will make the crowd happy. We have no idea where he stands. Bush, at least, we know exactly where he stands. He says what he believes, no matter the crowd.

Thats true. But i still dont like them both.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

NOT BANNED! I STILL LIVE, for how long is still unknown!

Your not gonna be banned.
you were expressing an opinion. You might get 50 points taken away though. I cant remember how many bad things i said about other members. I've got like 1000 points taken away in all.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Abuse your power and grass roots will pull the chair from under your fat ass, boy. Time to put the dancing monkey back in its place.

Shut the #, whiner. All you do is come here and cry. "Oh, the Colonel is abusing his power." One thing I truly hate is when a bitch tries to come across as a man It just bothers the # outta me. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
hate to agree with Colonel (espesaly now), but really agent47 SHUT UP! I've met dudes like you, you love to use power whenever you can, but if any one else uses their power then oh no they abuse it.

heck if I was a mod, and I said what I siad here to me, I'd kick my ass. try to make sence of THAT!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Yes the Terrorists were not Iraqis, but look beyond that and you'll find they were payed by, and were tained by a group funded by, you gessed it, IRAQI FUNDS!

Do you not watch the news?

It's yet to be proven that the Iraqi's were funding the "terrorists"

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
ah opening this up once more eh,

look man, we haven't totaly proven that yet, I know but come on Saddam funed crap like terrorists all the time. and any way who else could fund them so readily?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Shut the #, whiner. All you do is come here and cry. "Oh, the Colonel is abusing his power." One thing I truly hate is when a bitch tries to come across as a man It just bothers the # outta me. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop.

You can say whatever you want to about the Colonal I have never seen him ban someone just because they disagree.

He is much less a censor than some others here

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

ah opening this up once more eh,

look man, we haven't totaly proven that yet, I know but come on Saddam funed crap like terrorists all the time. and any way who else could fund them so readily?

Well if it's that easy to point fingers then I am going to point my finger at the CIA and say they are the ones who are funding the "terrorists".

And I bet there is more proof to back up my claim than your claim of Iraq funding "terrorists."

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I'm a bitch.

This thread has just proven to me I should not listen to a word you say. You are so insanely partisan against anybody who disagrees with you than I can feel the foam splashing in my face when I read your posts. You let your complete hatred blind you from real world, where not all things are "black and white", "us and them". You're just as bad as the convervatives you say you hate. You hide behind insults and rhetoric that rivals Al Sharpton because, deep down, you can't handle the truth of the world.

So I'm going to tell you what you seem to tell anyone who disagrees with you:

Shut the # up, you little bitch.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

hate to agree with Colonel (espesaly now), but really agent47 SHUT UP! I've met dudes like you, you love to use power whenever you can, but if any one else uses their power then oh no they abuse it.

heck if I was a mod, and I said what I siad here to me, I'd kick my ass. try to make sence of THAT!

# you I defended you from that ass hound colonel and you give me this. # You.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join