It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry and Colonel caught in a lie

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
That's it! Hang Kerry upside down by his toenails!

i suggest another part of his anatomy.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well I think I speak for everyone when I say SUV

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Colonel, it is too late for pointless rhetoric. You came here claiming the SUV-lie was nit-picking and not worth your time no matter the political-party involved. It was since demonstrated that a more-trivial issue was nit-picked upon by you in the past, obviously motivated by the political party involved. This firmly establishes that your rhetoric is partisan by nature, something 90% of the people here already understand. If you admit your bias, vis a hypocritical claims, you will maintain your dignity at least.

And please, in your fiery reply, avoid the word "repugnant", as i assure you, i am not.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I for one think it's rather refreshing to see someone other than myself that is PISSED OFF.

Although Colonel seems to pit his anger at Bush for the time being, I think that the rage that festers in him is at least justified, but you have to wonder where it comes from.

Anger is a funny thing though. You have to use it while still being able to handle the reins. I for one think Colonel has a valid arguement sometimes, but it gets muddled in the anger.

Oh well. Kerry has made his entire political life about being a poll guy (at least from my observations) so it stands to reason that he would make quite a passive president who panders to the constant sway of public opinion rather than what is truely best for the country.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Mass appeal is a huge factor in politics.

I don't know why he'd change his story; environment doesn't seem to be a top priority for us Americans.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by Colonel
Who cares.

:shk: Wow. You choose to ignore a lie by Kerry. I can't imagine the inflamitory and lengthy post you would have put up if Bush had done the exact same thing, along with a comment that "These repugnants make me sick
" When it's a democrat, just turn a blind eye. He's a really good guy (have you seen his charity record? :lol
Yeah, real stand up guy...

Of course he choses to ignore the numerous lies and inconsistencies. That is why he is a hyporite. He waits for any stupid little stumble on the part of a republican and poo-poo's whatever a democrat is accused of doing.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I JUST HATE MORONS LIKE YOU COLONEL! YOUR COMMENT, "WE JUST SHILL FOR THE BLOODSUCKING FEAK LIKE THE NAZIS WE ARE" IS SOOOO HYPOCRITICAL. YOU LIBERAL #S ALL DEFEND TO THE DEATH LIEING, 'TARDS LIKE OL' SLICK WILLIE, OR KERRY; BUT LORD FORBID A CONSEVITIVE SPEAK UP FOR THEIR CANIDATES. YOU ALL SAY YOU DEFEND RIGHTS, BUT YOU WON'T EVEN GIV US FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
EAT # AND DIE MAN, # YOU.

ahhhh, now I really feel better, needed to let off steam and this S.O.B. was just askin' for it

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
oh, crap Colonel's a mod
! I'm gonna die
. nice knowin ya'll. so long, and thanks for all the fish.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If Feburuary John Kerry, at a press conference in Michigan (big auto making state) he was asked if he owned an SUV. He answered saying he had several SUVs, a jeep, several others, and a chevy Suburban.

Yesterday, April 22nd, on earth day, he was asked if he had a Chevy Suburban. He answered:

"I don't own an SUV"

Realizing he screwed up, he said after his statement:

"I don't own an SUV, my family owns them"

I dont see the contradiction. What he said was factually true. Its like an I.Q. test which is probably why republicans or christians cant figure it out.

If i said i had 3 dogs that would be true, If i said i dont own any dogs that would be true.
My wife owns the 3 dogs, once again true.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
What an idiotic thread.

Kerry lied about owning a SUV, big deal.

Bush's lie has caused the death of 800 soldiers.

Now, if Kerry lied about owning a SUV that has ran over and killed 800 soldiers then it'd be an issue.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
If Feburuary John Kerry, at a press conference in Michigan (big auto making state) he was asked if he owned an SUV. He answered saying he had several SUVs, a jeep, several others, and a chevy Suburban.

Yesterday, April 22nd, on earth day, he was asked if he had a Chevy Suburban. He answered:

"I don't own an SUV"

Realizing he screwed up, he said after his statement:

"I don't own an SUV, my family owns them"

I dont see the contradiction. What he said was factually true. Its like an I.Q. test which is probably why republicans or christians cant figure it out.

If i said i had 3 dogs that would be true, If i said i dont own any dogs that would be true.
My wife owns the 3 dogs, once again true.

the point is that one of those statments is false think of this: who would the press/E.L.F. nuts call an earth ruining, gas guzing, poluting jerk. I kerry owned up to owning an SUV than he may lose the enviromentalist nut job vote, Lord forbid. Too pass the buck on the family is easier, if further asked he could then say, I didin't want one (appealin to enviros), but my wife bought it.

Thats my take at least.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShirtNinja
YOU ALL SAY YOU DEFEND RIGHTS, BUT YOU WON'T EVEN GIV US FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
EAT # AND DIE MAN, # YOU.

oh, crap Colonel's a mod! I'm gonna die. nice knowin ya'll. so long, and thanks for all the fish.

LMAO

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
What an idiotic thread.

Kerry lied about owning a SUV, big deal.

Bush's lie has caused the death of 800 soldiers.

Now, if Kerry lied about owning a SUV that has ran over and killed 800 soldiers then it'd be an issue.

no, bullets from Iraqi armys/rebels killed those soliers Bush never promised the soldirs immortality, and if Kerry does he's a dammed lier.

Death will always exist, atleast these men and women died as heros.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   

no, bullets from Iraqi armys/rebels killed those soliers Bush never promised the soldirs immortality, and if Kerry does he's a dammed lier.

So, it's okay then, that's what your saying?

As long as they are being killed by those damned Iraqi people it's okay that they are being killed?

Bush's lie sending them to Iraq is just the same as Bush squeezing the trigger and killing them himself.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
the point is that one of those statments is false think of this: who would the press/E.L.F. nuts call an earth ruining, gas guzing, poluting jerk. I kerry owned up to owning an SUV than he may lose the enviromentalist nut job vote, Lord forbid. Too pass the buck on the family is easier, if further asked he could then say, I didin't want one (appealin to enviros), but my wife bought it.

Thats my take at least.

If thats your take you failed the test. All statements are true.
He is not lieing,just being clever with words. Kind of refreshing compared to the competitions butchering of the english language.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
no man, I never said it was ok, I just was trying to say these men CHOSE to be in the military, the draft's over.
If freakin Ghandi was in charge (yes I know he's dead) there would be wars. The men who join the forces know full well they are in danger of dieing in some other land.

I'm only trying to make a better statement than "Oh look at kerry he said he had an SUV!" (yes Bush sent them over, now they need to keep some form of peace over there)

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

no man, I never said it was ok, I just was trying to say these men CHOSE to be in the military, the draft's over.
If freakin Ghandi was in charge (yes I know he's dead) there would be wars. The men who join the forces know full well they are in danger of dieing in some other land.

I'm only trying to make a better statement than "Oh look at kerry he said he had an SUV!" (yes Bush sent them over, now they need to keep some form of peace over there)

The reason people enlisted to serve in the Army was because of 9-11 and Afghanistan. Remember that it was Afghanistan that American troops first went into. Iraq wasn't in Bush's Agenda (Well, Bush's agenda shown on the Mediaa) until later and even then more troops were sent to Iraq under false beliefs or...lies.

And Ghandi was a pacifist. I don't think he'd go to war with Iraq if he was alive.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay
Kerry: Drives an SUV
Bush: Started a war over bull# reasons and further ruined America.

Wasn't the point I was making. Point was, Kerry is willing to say what will make the crowd happy. We have no idea where he stands. Bush, at least, we know exactly where he stands. He says what he believes, no matter the crowd.

Yeah, whatever.

No, Bush lies to the crowd to get them to support his frauds. Kerry just lies to get elected. Guess what?

THATS NORMAL.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

You are right in this statement. But they where miss lead. They think they are defending our country.

He had no WMDs, No way of getting to the US, how are they defending our country?

I think you have also been decived, Wake up.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

The reason people enlisted to serve in the Army was because of 9-11 and Afghanistan. Remember that it was Afghanistan that American troops first went into. Iraq wasn't in Bush's Agenda (Well, Bush's agenda shown on the Mediaa) until later and even then more troops were sent to Iraq under false beliefs or...lies.

And Ghandi was a pacifist. I don't think he'd go to war with Iraq if he was alive.

two things:

1) I'm fully aware of Ghandi's ideals, thats the point of an exteme example.

and

2) It was found that Saddam, you know Iraq's ex-dictator(you can't say at the least it was good to get that monster out), had funded both Al-Quedia (the group who trained/hired the 9-11 terrorists) and the Bin Ladins, our enemy for a while before.

Yes the Terrorists were not Iraqis, but look beyond that and you'll find they were payed by, and were tained by a group funded by, you gessed it, IRAQI FUNDS!

But before you go into the whole W.M.D.s yes, we don't got 'em. I'm not afraid to critizize Bush, when appropriate, that was a bit on the side of, totaly wrong.

so there, I'm not some zelot Conservitve eather.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join