It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Book: Government Agreed to Lie About 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This John Farmer, apparently a truth seeker and truth speaker, is a different John Farmer from OUR John Farmer who we are all familiar with; a truth hater and a government disinformation agent, and a government loyalist from the James Randi Circle of Magicians and highly excitable deniers.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8fb19afbdf4f.jpg[/atsimg]

As the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY continues to self-destruct right before our eyes; this man John Farmer's words ring truer and truer. We have exposed to the world that the official fantasy at the Pentagon was a simulation of an attack, and we have exposed to the world that Flight 93 did not crash at Shanksville, and we have exposed to the world that the WTC Towers and WTC7 were destroyed by deliberate demolition.

We now know that the 9-11 Whitewash Commission deliberately refused to look at the testimonies of 503 NYFD first responder EMTs, Port Authority police, and firefighters (12000 pages) and also refused to interview them before committee or even behind closed doors.

9/11 Commission Counsel: Government Agreed to Lie About 9/11

New book from man tasked by government to help investigate attacks unveils how “official story is almost entirely untrue

The senior counsel to the 9/11 Commission - John Farmer - says that the government agreed not to tell the truth about 9/11, echoing the assertions of fellow 9/11 Commission members who concluded that the Pentagon were engaged in deliberate deception about their response to the attack.

Farmer served as Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (officially known as the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States), and is also a former New Jersey Attorney General.

Farmer’s book about his experiences working for the Commission is entitled The Ground Truth: The Story Behind America’s Defense on 9/11, and is set to be released tomorrow.

The book unveils how “the public had been seriously misled about what occurred during the morning of the attacks,” and Farmer himself states that “at some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened.”

Only the very naive would dispute that an agreement not to tell the truth is an agreement to lie. Farmer’s contention is that the government agreed to create a phony official version of events to cover-up the real story behind 9/11.

The publisher of the book, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, states that, “Farmer builds the inescapably convincing case that the official version not only is almost entirely untrue but serves to create a false impression of order and security.”

In August 2006, the Washington Post reported, “Some staff members and commissioners of the Sept. 11 panel concluded that the Pentagon’s initial story of how it reacted to the 2001 terrorist attacks may have been part of a deliberate effort to mislead the commission and the public rather than a reflection of the fog of events on that day, according to sources involved in the debate.”

The report revealed how the 10-member commission deeply suspected deception to the point where they considered referring the matter to the Justice Department for criminal investigation.

“We to this day don’t know why NORAD [the North American Aerospace Command] told us what they told us,” said Thomas H. Kean, the former New Jersey Republican governor who led the commission. “It was just so far from the truth. . . . It’s one of those loose ends that never got tied.”

Farmer himself is quoted in the Post article, stating, “I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The [Norad air defense] tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years…. This is not spin. This is not true.”

As we also reported in August 2006, released portions of NORAD tapes from 9/11, which were featured in a Vanity Fair article, do little to answer skeptic’s questions about the impotence of U.S. air defenses on 9/11 and if anything only increase focus on the incompatibility of the official version of events with what is actually known to have taken place on that day.

Make no mistake, Farmer is not saying that 9/11 was an inside job, however, Farmer’s testimony, along with that of his fellow 9/11 Commission members, conclusively demonstrates that, whatever really happened on 9/11, the official story as told to the public on the day and that which remains the authorities’ version of events today, is a lie - according to the very people who were tasked by the government to investigate it. This is a fact that no debunker or government apologist can ever legitimately deny.

www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 4/14/09 by SPreston]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Gee wiz, how many of these "coincidences" can the debunkers summarily dismiss? I'm awaiting with baited breath for the newest official talking point.

We are at a tipping point in history. Despotism or Liberty -- Your choice.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
"Standing on the RUINS of the 9/11 official story" your location sums up exactly what I feel about this hoax.

I could not believe the Flight 93 footage when I first saw it. There was a dirty dent in the earth (with wings mind you) and not one spec of plane could be seen within 300+ feet. WTF? , HTH?, and UGBS me!!!!

Please keep hammering the TRUTH home.

s n f

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
ahhh ... hopefully Glenn Beck will turn his well-oiled "debunking force" on this and prove that all who think this way are "loonies and crackpots" like he did with the Fema camps ...

it just amazes me that the citizens of America and the world haven't awoken to 911 TRUTH ..... besides the huge (but shrinking) piece of wool the MSM has pulled over it ... I have to think that many sheep DON'T WANT to see the truth ... they can't live with it ....

That's right kiddies ... there is no Santa Claus ... the government will deliberately lie to you and kill thousands ......

"Nooo they don't shoot horsies do they" yes honey "they didn't really just steal TEN TRILLION dollars from us did they?" yes honey ... "what am I gonna do with my plastic, red white and blue cowboy hat and batons?"

theyll have a box for em at the camp sweetie.....

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

This guy is not a truth seeker or speaker.

He is a a key component of the 9/11 Omission report and this book will merely be yet another extension of this fraudulent whitewash that is designed to make you think that the "cover-up" or the "lies" that were told were only meant to hide their "failure to protect" us from the "evil terrorists".

Just like the book written by chairmen Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, "Without Precedent".

The American people already expect the govt to lie to cover up their "failures".

This will reveal nothing.

John Farmer is no hero or truth seeker.

He is complicit in the cover-up.

Both the author of this book as well as the CIT obsessed and exposed former alleged "truther" John Farmer.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Most likely you are quite correct. I was just turning his own words right back on him; showing what most open-minded people can already see quite clearly. The government lied about 9-11 and slyly admits to lying, assuming that most Americans are stupid and gullible enough to believe their twisted logic.

The 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY is filled with lies and almost weekly, another lie is exposed to the light of truth. I have no intentions on putting any of my trust in any member of the 9-11 Whitewash Committee.

Hopefully most of the good people on this forum will see through his manipulation of words and realize that almost everything connected with the official 9-11 fantasy is not the truth.

As the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY continues to self-destruct right before our eyes; this man John Farmer's words ring truer and truer. We have exposed to the world that the official fantasy at the Pentagon was a simulation of an attack, and we have exposed to the world that Flight 93 did not crash at Shanksville, and we have exposed to the world that the WTC Towers and WTC7 were destroyed by deliberate demolition.

We now know that the 9-11 Whitewash Commission deliberately refused to look at the testimonies of 503 NYFD first responder EMTs, Port Authority police, and firefighters (12000 pages) and also refused to interview them before committee or even behind closed doors.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
well ... IT SEEMS like this is a mini-push on behalf of the LIARS ..as last night on Coast2Coast .... PETER LANCE appeared beta.coasttocoastam.com... ...the guy is a veritable rolodex on the movers and shakers in the intelligence community .. his schpiel and recall was impressive.... however...

he said things along the lines of "the FBI/CIA turned their heads when it came to the issue" (paraphrased) and covered it up because "they didn't want to look bad'.... LOL

but when pushed by callers and Mr. Noory himself as far as 911 being a conspirital false flag "event"orchestrated by shadow government ... he opposed the idea saying "the MAIN problem with that is that is exonerates Al Queda as the 'perpetrators' and I know for a fact thath they were involved"..... all I could think of was this guy Lance was either a SHEEP with a PHD in disinfo.... or a wolf ..... which could be the same with the author of the book in OP.

IMO 911 is the lynchpin ... if the masses REALIZED that this was a diabolical and murderous ruse designed to steal from them and further agendas and fatten pockets ... the uprising would be impossible for tptb to contain ... therefore "they" have to pull out all of their tricks to protect this ..and it is most effective to infiltrate and divide.. keeping the truth movement off balance with "expose's" such as the above book ...

fine little line to walk....

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
He is a a key component of the 9/11 Omission report and this book will merely be yet another extension of this fraudulent whitewash that is designed to make you think that the "cover-up" or the "lies" that were told were only meant to hide their "failure to protect" us from the "evil terrorists".

Besides telling the truth, can you think of a better way to cover a whole bunch of lies?

They must be getting desperate to release a new bunch of lies to cover for the old bunch of lies.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Seems to me this guy is having this book published to cover his ass he knows the commission was a total whitewash and now with the official story coming apart at the seams he's trying to distance himself from the entire thing.I expect we will see more books from the former staffers of the 911 commission as the entire government theory crumbles around them.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

I heard parts of the Lance interview. He is a classic of specialization.

I think he is worth looking into because he has such a good grasp of the inner workings of the FBI and aspects of the efforts to track and manipulate various terrorists, but he only sees a "pattern" of tree after tree after tree, never a forest.

He doesn't seem to understand what a near free fall collapse of the WTC towers means. He sees foul-ups and butt covering and never seems to figure out that when you have so much going wrong and so many people covering up that there might be something more sinister than slapstick going on.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I have read all but one of his books (1000yrs) on 9/11 and he does a quite thorough job of connecting all of the Alqueda people to the hijackers and explains and details all of the intelligence failures. Believes Ali Muhamad had some part of it and is in the witness protection now b/c of it. "Cover up" is a excellent book for general information.

As far as anything than the OS he never mentions it and I have watched him at book readings saying he didn't believe there were any explosives and or missile at the pentagon etc etc.

One thing though which is very interesting about one of his investigation/theory pertains to twa800. He believes it was bombed exactly the same way pal434 was except that they succeeded in blowing it out the sky(with the wrist watch timer to liquid explosive was extremely small but large enough to ignite the center wing tank when placed over top of it). He believes the main reason it was covered up was that there was a highly secret investigation where as the fbi was letting a informant that was close to ramzi yousef at the supermax make ramzi think that b/c he was in the mafia he was able to set ramzi up with a special call system thru jail phones that would enable him to call anywhere in the world and continue his terrorist activities. Lance explains that this was how ramzi and others planned the bombing of twa800 in a attempt to cause a mis trial. They were recording all phone calls but supposedly ramzi spoke in some dialect they were unable to translate in time to prevent the bombing of twa 800. In the end they discredited the informants(Scarpas) investigation and said that the center wing tank over heated and wire sparked the tank.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillresearchn911

I haven't read any of Lance's books, said the poor churchmouse, but I would like to.

Does Lance ever refer to the work of Daniel Hopsicker, who makes as good a case as an outsider could probably make for a close connection between Mohammed Atta and the US military, the CIA, coc aine smugglers in Venice Florida and (at one degree of separation) the Bush family?

top topics

join