It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostile UFO Encounters: Colares, 1977

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Some other testimony from Colares involving UFOs and USOs.

Fishermen:

A Colares fishermen also saw UFOs coming in and out from the waters of the Marajó bay. Sometimes, they could see their bluish light moving under the water. “Once, I was sleeping when the sergeants - members of the operation - told me they took a photograph of a flying saucer diving into the water close to a boat. I went to the beach and waited for the fisherman. When he came back he told me what happened. He was terrified. Several weeks later I saw a light close to a fishing-boat. It was blue and surrounded the boat once or twice, by 300 meters, then it dived into the water. There wasn't any sound. It was like a blade passing through the water”, said the captain.

Priest witnessed object appearing:

The priest Alfredo de La Ó, responsible for the Colares church at that time and already dead, was also heard by the military. One of his stories: one night when he was driving he saw a bright object cone-shaped far away. It was at 100 meters of altitude more or less and coming down. it seemed it was landing. “I stopped and came out of the car to see it better. It's lights were green, red and yellow and turned on and off clockwise. It was swaying but, suddenly, the lights became stronger and it went up. It disappeared and did not land”, said the priest.

At two o'clock in the morning of November 27th, 1977, the Air Force agents were paying attention to three bright objects, with different sizes, on a place called Ponta do Machadinho. Apparently they were landed at a distance of 3.000 meters from them. Suddenly, the smaller object came closer to the bigger one. Few seconds later, it flew northeast, towards Belém. The other two stayed for some seconds more and then rised up fast, disappearing while taking different ways.

Another five bright objects could be seen in November 28th at 5000 meters, over the city of Colares. After some time, they came closer to a bigger one. They had yellow, red and green lights. One object left the others and started to emit a strong blue light against a place called Ponta do Bacuri. Later, they came together again and left towards Baía do Sol, Mosqueiro, at high speed. A fisherman, terrified, reported to the military the sighting of a dark UFO reflecting a bluish light. He was then interviewed by a crew of the Brazilian UFO Magazine [www.ufo.com.br].

www.jerrypippin.com...

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
For all those REALLY interested about what EXACTLY happened at "Operation Saucer" (Operacao Prato), I think that nobody but the main person involved on it.

I'm leaving a link to THE ACTUAL REPORT About the "Saucer Operation".

No TV simulations... no staging.

Colonel Hollanda reporting:

www.disclose.tv...

Doc

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DocLottaLove

Thanks for posting that video, even if it has too much text over it.

There's one thing in the translation with which I do not agree, at 03:10, when the reporter doing the interview asks what appears in the subtitles as:

Do you think, Sir, that there was any kind of negative intent against our population coming from those beings who were promoting those phenomena?

That's not what the man says, the translation makes a separation between "those beings" and "our population" that does not exist in the original, what the guy says is something like:

Do you think, Sir, that there was any kind of negative intent on the part of those responsible for this phenomenon against the population?

I know it's a small difference, but I think it's an important one, it shows that the interviewer was not "leading the witness", as they say in the movies, for an "out of this world" explanation.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I have a theory why this happened , in my opinion what the UFOs ( Terrestial , or extraterrestial , human/nonhuman) wanted to see was the reaction of the people , while being afraid ...

Would they fight back ? OR would they concider them as their gods ! They wanted to see how the human spirit reacts nowdays to these kind of threads

It might sound ridiculous , but it might be an explanation ....

cause it seems to me that they wanted nothing more from them e.g kindapping , and this state of terror was continued for many days

just my 2 cents

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocLottaLove
For all those REALLY interested about what EXACTLY happened at "Operation Saucer" (Operacao Prato), I think that nobody but the main person involved on it.

I'm leaving a link to THE ACTUAL REPORT About the "Saucer Operation".

No TV simulations... no staging.

Colonel Hollanda reporting:

www.disclose.tv...

Doc

Thanks for the subtitles, Doc.
This document from the very own colonel Hollanda is very important.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

In 1977 the Brazilian island of Colares and the area of the Amazon delta were visited by flying objects of an unknown nature. Nearly all kinds of UFOs were seen, some big, some small, saucer-shaped, cigar-shaped, barrel-shaped, luminous or not. They arrived generally from the North every day, from the sky and also sometimes from underwater, and it lasted for months.

Regularly, some Island inhabitants were targeted by the objects beaming strange lights at them and many were badly hurt. The Air Force came, investigated, saw, reported. The weird rays hurt 35 people, and civilians fled from entire villages.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I don't know how I missed the article, but there's an interview from 2007 with the son of one of the Colares investigators. Sergeant João Flávio de Freitas Costa's son claims to have helped develop some of the photographs. He was a teenager at the time and describes faking some of the photos to look like they contained UFOs. The article's over on the Forgetomori site, here's a part of the interview...

While I was developing the pictures in the small room, he was at the living room, writing reports and drawing many of the illustrations of the Operation. In that period, the rage ended up overcoming the reason and I started to “play”, enlarging any luminous point in the film to make them similar to a “flying saucer”. Afterwards, some of those pictures leaked, I don’t know how, and I laughed a lot when I had news of their publication in ufology books. I shared the reason of the laughter only with some close friends.
“Operation Saucer”: New Revelations

He's asked to add more detail about the claims...

CA: Very interesting. But did some of the images that you saw or manipulated catch your attention? Some story or element especially memorable that you could share?
Fernando: There was one that all of us thought was the best, and that was around in my mother’s house and that I don’t know where it ended up. The objects in the films that I manipulated were almost always spherical or cylindrical. However, there was a picture of an object that resembled a sea ray. That was not developed by me, but, in fact, it was impressive.

It's hard to judge from these comments if he did or didn't tamper with the photographs as they were developed. I've no problem believing the claims. He does say that there were genuine images of objects that he didn't fake. It's also worth pointing out that he doesn't explain which ones he faked or how. In this sense, he adds more to the story without moving it forward.

For anyone with a genuine interest in the history of this account and the incidents, the images are available in TIFF format at around 2mb per image...Index of /public/documentos/Fotos_da_Operacao_Prato_01/Arquivos TIF

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
All the handiwork of terrestrial authorities. ET technology but not ETs.

I tend to believe this since it seems so very very rare that any UFO reports and encounters do seriously harm and injure people in as wanton a manor as this incident..

Not to say that some ET's wouldn't harm people, because there historically more than a few cases where people have been killed and hurt..
But people seem to have much more inclination to harm other people...
If it really was some black op testing using sadistic covert personel, then I hope they get good dose of justice some day for doing this. (and they will)

I read about this case and remember seeing some documentary on it, there was one woman about 35'ish who died from these attacks there..

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance people.. Colares has all the hallmarks of extreme gov ops. There is a large underground post Nazi base with entrances beneath the water in this area. These people were being maimed and harrassed by these Not sees working with the implicit permission of Brazil and all of the world governments.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by epicvision]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Incredible story and video.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Why are people saying ET is either friendly or a**holes? Cant they be both?
ETs suppose to be robots made with only one emotion now? Can we start living outside the little box called Hollywood now?

[edit on 24-8-2010 by vinunleaded]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
hey Karl.

Something when on there for a couple of months. I'd like to suggest another alien race of beings, maybe? Sinister. Look at the human mutilations-- -- yuk yuk

Decoy

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
You guys are awesome! Here is the only place you can find all those pictures about this extraordinary case. The Brazilian AF may come clean with the public UFO documents, but they will not tale the video footage and pictures from this case. This is a true story and its just like science fiction!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Documentary covering the Colares incident - see 37:51

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Although I'm not a fan of this type of program, the Colares segment is good. I'm curious where they've got 3 of the images from and the footage clip because they're new to me. It's only been uploaded for 2 weeks and hit nearly 40 000 views. Wow.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by karl 12

Although I'm not a fan of this type of program, the Colares segment is good. I'm curious where they've got 3 of the images from and the footage clip because they're new to me. It's only been uploaded for 2 weeks and hit nearly 40 000 views. Wow.

Yes this is something to be very interested in. This is not a hoax at all. Most of the pictures were released by the military, so I thought, but the military supposedly will not come clean by the findings of Uyrangê Hollanda, who was murdered months after he reported them to a UFO magazine. His team went on an expedition with the military to Colares, by the time they got there it was deserted, all the townspeople had left. They all witnessed many strange UFO sightings in the following weeks, and heard the tales of the people running away from UFOs and ending up in the hospital with ray burns and blood loss. As mentioned a hospital nurse came out with the truth after being harrassed by the military that UFOs were indeed doing as the townspeople said, shooting rays down and drawing blood from the humans through their superior technology. For this to be some prominent now in the information field and have it be in a year that the most astounding UFO encounters were happening acrosss the world since the late 40s, and cattle mutilations were mysteriously happening in vast proportions around the US, make this a thread that is a rare truth and not the many dull conversations going around.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for the read. This is incredibly interesting!

The point you brought up of some type of "save humanity" campaign going on is intriguing. These "aliens" were incredibly intrusive showing that maybe they don't hold the same formalities as humans, or perhaps they don't have an equivalent to what we call being polite.

I've always wondered how intelligence would develop throughout the universe. I highly doubt it would be uniform for every species out there. Or maybe they are the equivalent to human poachers where they just don't care and are looking for some quick space credits

Would be interesting to know what they were using those samples for.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by karl 12

Hey my friend, the image at 39:02 certainly is a bit strange and I've never seen that one before.

As for the documentary, I see what you mean but I did enjoy the part around 6:10 describing how the U.S. Secret Services offered significant economic and career related incentives to Ecuadorian Military personnel so that information and documents pertaining to UFOs were concealed - I also didn't know that the President of Ecuador sacked all of his military secret service due to infiltration by U.S. intelligence.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Fantastic thread
well put together and very informative! I'm intrigued with the blueish lights the fisherman saw cruising in the water, it always seems that these blue lights are floating around?

To JKROG who mentioned the lack of military advance when they cities were "under attack" thats a real good question. It makes you wonder a couple of things.

Did they feel or Know there tech could not match the ones that were harassing the cities?

Were they that scared because all the reports with the few people who did claim to have contact were Negative and Frightful?

With all that said i would just like to applaud the OP for a well detailed and informative thread

ThatGuyInTheKnow

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CDN King
Would be interesting to know what they were using those samples for.

I think a lot of stress goes on the cattle mutilations of 1973-1983, and also flaps ending in 1994. A little known fact from the true abductee researchers(who are now old timers) is that abductions basically stopped at the end of the '90s. So in 1973-1975 there were about 180 reported mutes in two states. The Sheriff's got around half as many Black helicopter sightings and UFOs. Thats pretty early to see UFO's involved with these occurences, and it was not a gradual thing, it happened in the fall of '73 and the whole town was scared. They leaned towards santanic cults which I think interesting as like a mind controlled thing that the aliens wanted them to think, or maybe it kind of rubbed off on them. If there were a black ops military presence during the first alien cattle mutilations then it leads me to believe the Eisenhower treaty was true. I have heard reports of cops in different states completely startled by the UFOs from their encounters of investigating the mutes from '73-'77. They kept happening towards the late '70s, and the strange thing is that they kept on piling up around the 4 corners area at this time - San Luis Valley, Dulce New Mexico. This is when the great story of Paul Bennewitz tracking UFOs to an underground base near Dulce in 1978. He was an electronics genious and a pilot, when he learned in is studies about the base he observed it about ground and saw CIA black limos and a military presence above ground. His communications was below ground, so in 1979 he was building his equipment to have a video channel with the base, this was his private studies. By the end of 1979 he established it and a fight broke out in the base with the government called the Dulce wars, or the Dulce battle. In May of 1980 a woman came to Paul after she was hysterically freaked out after witnessing a cattle mutilation like Judy Doraty from her car. They calmed her down to let her mind regress the memories of being taken to the Dulce base. This was not in one day, it took 3 months For Paul and the best in the field Leo Sprinkle to collect all the findings. She was also not like a robot, the biggest thing that intrigued Paul was her overwhelming emotional response to her memories. October '80 was when Paul started writing to the government, many different places. So my conclusion through this evidence the Paul has come out with in his findings, along with the evidence from the mutes is that aliens were storing the parts in vats, creating hybrids, maybe using them for food, and so on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join