It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party Tax Day participators on terrorist watch lists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Just got finished watching the news in the Chicagoland area. Wow! The local Fox news said that recent participators in the tax day tea party protesters are currently and may in the future find themselves on Homeland Security's terrorist watch lists.

If you dont know, these protesters are maligned against the current administrations stimulus spending. The official comment by homeland security blamed and linked right wing hysteria to the existence of the first black president during an economic down turn.

This is scary. I dont care if you are left or right. I'm personally neither and I voted for the guy, but is everyone a terrorist who disagrees and doesnt fall in line? This sounds more like a Stalinist regime than a democratic one thats for sure. Or rather like 1984, big brother is watching.

I just saw it so the 9:00pm broadcast should be up there in a short while.

www.myfoxchicago.com...

[edit on 13-4-2009 by MC esher]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me. Seems like anybody who is willing to contradict the government in any fashion is being labeled in one way or another. I don't expect this to stop anytime soon.

I wonder if their is any cross linking going between those who have registered guns and those who are participating. Yea, I know silly question...

join