It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video of plane with something attached to it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
have browsed lots of threads re: this but i cant find a video or pictures that show this any help?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Are you talking about the supposed "something" attached to the bottom of one of the 911 planes?

Maybe there is a reason why you can't find a picture like that. Maybe it didn't really happen?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here's the link. Gotta be honest with you though, it looks like the sun reflecting off the plane to me.

www.letsroll911.org...

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
That video makes me sick ... that day made me sick. It just was so surreal and ... fake looking.

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by MatthewR1985]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
letsroll911.org...

I think this might be it.

oops I realize someone already linked to it.

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Here's a site with different videos of it, slowed down, and pictures....

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
this only took me 20 mins, all i did was resize and convert to gif for size reasons only.

Pic 1
pic 2

Can anyone say

www.letsroll911.org... has been

DEBUNKED

[Edited on 4-23-2004 by ausconspiracies]

[Edited on 4-26-2004 by ausconspiracies]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausconspiracies
this only took me 20 mins, all i did was resize and convert to gif for size reasons only.

Pic 1
pic 2

Can anyone say

DEBUNKED

Good job

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   

DEBUNKED

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sageice

DEBUNKED

Yes, it's been said twice now.

I wasn't convinced by the altered shots anyways, I didn't really see the 'missile pod'. A waste of server space.

Once again, good job. Indeed, www.letsroll911.org... has been DEBUNKED!!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausconspiracies

Pic 1
pic 2

Can anyone say

DEBUNKED

the only thing is that it is a different camera view than the one they are showing.
www.thewebfairy.com...

What is that white thing in the front?? and it shows a flash well before the plane even enters. and there is not an explosion until the plane is fully inside the tower.

*EDIT* After looking again, and closer, it does not show a flash WELL before the plane enters. It seems almost at the same time.

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

M

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
the only thing is that it is a different camera view than the one they are showing.
www.thewebfairy.com...

What is that white thing in the front?? and it shows a flash well before the plane even enters. and there is not an explosion until the plane is fully inside the tower.

*EDIT* After looking again, and closer, it does not show a flash WELL before the plane enters. It seems almost at the same time.

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

This is pretty weird, I think the explosion as said happens when the plane just went into the building, this could be the plane going through something that can explode (with fire) if something hits it with great force - an oil radiator perhaps?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
pic 3

there you go.

hopefully this will end speculation, there was no EXTERNAL explosives/missiles on the planes that were used on 9/11/01, there is obviously other possabilities though.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
am i missing something? all i see is a plane going into a building.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
nah ur not, its just a loada freaks over-analysing everything. letting their imaginations run wild.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IKnowNothing
am i missing something? all i see is a plane going into a building.

thats the idea i am trying to show that the website www.letsroll911.org...

is a lie.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
To me it looks like the plane hit something inside the building that exploded (Like maby an electrical system that exploded as the plane hit) then the plane exploded due to impact

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Don't know exactly who is funding let'sroll.org, but do know one thing for certain. let'sroll.org links to another couple of sites, webfairy and whatreallyhappened.com.
What really happened.com appears to me to be funded by Muslims, islamic extremist more than likely.

It took me a while to backtrack to the links I found the other day will conducting my own research into the truth. I came across a link that lead directly to the most peaceful and loving religion known to man or woman,
none other than Islam.

what really happened boldly posts its advertisers html
ads, Hilal Plaza.com and the online Islamic mall.

Does that clarify anything in anyone else's minds. We investigate conspiracies here. Well, I for one am going to be a little more discriminating in the future when I bounce over to another site off the links posted on ATS.

I'm going to remember the addage, follow the money. Do that, see where the site gets its funds to stay open and in business. It might help discerning whether the site is fair and impartial or just another hack with his own agenda to grind.

Let's roll has been debunked here. I'd like to ad what really happened.com to that same file....debunked.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Well, fake images aside, a missile fired into the buildings wouldn't really make much sense. I'm pretty sure any ordnance small enough to ahv enot been immediately noticed outright would ahve ahd little to no impact on the damage, considering that a gigantic missile was flown into the building a split-second later.

But it's interesting that letsroll.org is falsifying images. I've seen that site brought up several times as 'proof' of a conspiracy. I guess it is, just not for the side people think it is.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   
thanks for that, seems to clear up speculation on this board. i doubt it was a missile, seems far to unlikely, i would imagine taht if anything it could have been a bomb.
Saying that i am certain that their was no government conspiracy behind the attacks. so who knows.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join