It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will ending the confict in the west bank have any real affect on ending worldwide terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I am a firm believer that many of todays 'terrorist' are driven to their hate for western society and the usa and its allies because of the many muslims being killed by israel. I know that israel/palestine is not the only place on earth that muslims are killed and persecuted (bosnia, chechnya) but does anyone really believe that the new bush\sharon roadmap for peace will have any affect on the radical muslims view on the west?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
sorry for the ramblings but i have been reading ats for quite a while now and it is something that i have not seen covered a great deal. I would like to know the views of all of the well informed people at ats. ta.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's my belief that the Muslims will not let it end until either they are all dead or Israel is driven into the sea. From everything I've seen and read, peace is not what they want.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i don't think it's going to solve anything. it's amazing how western intervention has turned the world upside down. unless you get rid of religions and politics, war/terrorism is inevitable.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
i think that with all that has happened and all the hatred for the west, their will need to be more appeasment of the radical muslims before the killongs and bombings will stop.
I think the situation ion the west bank is not something that can be rushed, it is quite possibley the root of most ilsamic fundamentalists anger.
the situation needs to be resolved correctly and in unison with a stop to all the west vs muslim conficts around teh world, then and only then can we think about sleeping safe at night

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I think it's still a terrible deal, and the Arab Street seems to agree. The Palestinians don't actually have any say in the deal.

And they will still have no control over : Movement, Borders, their Airspace, their Economy, and their Immigration and Emigration.

It won't stop anything, and it has nothing to do with the roadmap, this is a purely Sharon/Bush deal.

I'm sure if there were REAL attempts at peace it might make a difference world-wide, but this doesn't seem very real once you look at the details.

jako

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Peace won't be made 'cause Israel is to hell bent of making the middle east even more understable, the more Israel and palestine kill eachother, the hate will grow stronger between the arabs and jews.

top topics

join