It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Genius

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
My dad claims to be a great genius. Do you think the prophecy has been fulfilled?
I am not to eat meat or I will not be fit for the kingdom of heaven, according to him...
Heed his advice or you will surely perish!

Errm....

This whole 'great genius' thing, considering the advances in space technology right now, would best seem to refer to a collective 'genius' of a certain group of humans rather than one alone.
Just my take.
Or...
Maybe it was referring to Einstein, and how he's somehow enabled certain advances related to those mentioned in the article, and anything seemingly contradictory to that is just....cryptic and misunderstood?

That said, i have no idea if there have been greater 'genius' minds since Einstein, to be honest....I should look into this....

But yeh...other than that, I'm not gonna think too hard about this one. But it's interesting anyhow.....

Edit: Hey maybe this is a prediction of the coming of the Anti-Christ, the source being 'the other side' duhn duhn duhnnnn......

I mean, it could easily qualify. He's here under the guise of light, philosophy, ultimate, unique truth....but wait...It'll look so good...that he'll deceive you! A great deal of deception might be best done by a great genius....

[edit on 22-4-2009 by phoebeflakes]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by locster
reply to post by jkrog08

I was just planning on waking a few people up, now i have to wake up the whole world? Well ok i'm going to give you free energy but that's it!!

All joking aside, it want to believe that it will happen. But what is stopping "other powers" to put a stop to this great genius? They surely want to maintain the way things are.
In order to make things happen, this great genius has to become a public figure. It's not always a good idea to put your head above the crowd going against the "mainstream"

Free energy?! Oh my god that's impossi--

Oh wait a second, Nikola Tesla already basically invented that.

Too bad for that Thomas Edison Fella.. and his whole "entrepreneurship" thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ansiroth

It has honostly been my greatest goal for my entire life to lead humanity into a golden age of technology, peace, love, and unity.

I think alot of that have finally awakened felt the same thing all along. I know I have.

I started writing a book called "The Book of Love" in about 2001, but failed miserably. I doubted myself, stopped writing it and it eventually was lost on a crashed hard drive.

I ended up falling farther away from spirituality, untill quite recently.

All I gotta say is, there is something universal going on that is bringing some of us together.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Your OP points out that Nostradamus envisions 95% bad news
and 5% good news,
the 'Genius'... just very well be the 'collective' rather than an indivudual

consider that the approaching '2012' is a era of time which unwinds
over a ~20 year period of solar time...

...an era in which the bio-sphere, including people/humans face two outcomes...

2012: Extinction Event
OR
2012: Distinction Event

the 'few', a remnant of humanity & civilization will become the noted 'Genius'
the 'many', become the fodder of The Great Extinction which will be noted in history as the '2012' event,
even as the series of the wide ranging events culminating in the * TEOTWAWKI unfolds
under the direction of the '21 Elders', over the same number of years...

Thanks,

www.acronymfinder.com...(TEOTWAWKI).html

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by phoebeflakes

Einstein was great,but not as great as some portray him......he was equivalent to Galileo IMO,a lot of progress has been made in physics that contradicts his 'absolute' theories.Also his reluctance to acknowledge quantum physics is a big no no IMO.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I find this thread interesting as hell! Hey OP how set are you in your belief that this Great Genius is from India? How about if he was born in Los Angeles is 37 years old and now lives in Oregon, USA.

You guys might want to check these sites out….

M-Formula
How I Knew M-Formula Was Correct…Nostradamus statement about Alchemy and this picture prompted this response
How To See 3-Dimensions
How To M-Cubic Meter Time
Dimensional Miles

And Finally,

C-Energy

What I find entertaining about this prophesy is even though I have created the things Nostradamus talks about, I find the Religious aspects laughable. Because, unless I have some kind of spiritual awaking or an epiphany that opens me up to something I don’t believe in. I cannot be this person, even though everything I have done thus far, and the fact I have given it all away for free and have never asked for anything, made me go Hmmm! Oh I have a deep belief in God, beyond that however I don‘t believe in organized religions or their books… Personally I don’t think this is me but I have to admit when I read this thread, and then the statements about the Great Genius, I was like, you have got to be kidding me… Even though I don’t believe I am even remotely this person, I thought you guys might get a kick out of this, because if you do a search on my name you will see I have been called everything but a Genius.

Anyway… read those links and if you have any questions please ask and I will answer.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 11-5-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

Cool, I will read them and let you know my opinion.

Glad you liked the thread

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The greatest thing anyone could accomplish would be to get people to see the misconceptions that they blindly accept. To teach them to see the universe around them and to recognize their position in it.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The great genius could be the singularity?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

Possibly, but the genius is described as a person, whilst the singularity is simply the infinite end of the geometric curve in our progression of technology.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

What if this great genius is not a human but AI, a sentient being residing on a cluster of IBM Bluegene supercomputers, maybe its living in the cloud? It also fits quite well with Ray Kurzweils predictions or calculations on a singularity event or just before that (see Vernor Vinge).

[edit on 2009/5/12 by reugen]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

jkrog08 your thread is very interesting. I have never heard of the Great Genius before. I have read Nostradamus materials before, but I have never ever heard of the Great Genius in his writings before.

Strangely enough, I have to admit it, I think I'm the person that he has written about, even though I don't consider myself a Great Genius.

I have discovered the knowledge that Nostradamus has written about that the Great Genius knows about, and I have protected it.

I have known for a very long time that this knowledge will change all of the Earth and Mankind for the far better and I have waited for the right moment to spring this knowledge upon the masses.

The scientific discoveries that I have made are many and they are truly great in extent and they will affect the entire world for the better. Religion will start taking on a more scientific aspect than what is was before simply because of the value in the discoveries to be had.

All I know is that people of the Earth don't look at the big picture because they are nit picking at small worthless stuff. The big picture is a gigantic puzzle and if you put the pieces of the puzzle in their right positions you will solve the puzzle and see the picture as it should be. I didn't have to put the puzzle together, I only have to get good portions of it together to see where it starts looking like a picture. All of you out there will actually finish the puzzle and you will gladly finish what I have started once I show you how to procede.

Scientists of today and of the past are wrong about many things and soon I will show the entire world how they were wrong. Religion will basically change in a dramitic way since people will start looking at it more scientifically.

Once I release my knowledge of the science behind religion, there will be races in gaining the knowledge behind religion. Those that can obtain the knowledge and understanding behind the looming spiritual race will be well looked upon as highly spiritual persons, and there will be no false doubt that they are highly spiritual. The churches of today and their teachings will change in a dramatic way or they will get wiped out or run over by the multitudes making great discoveries. Once people see what is waiting for them spiritually there will be no way to stop them from making the adjustments that they will want to make.

The sciences that I will spring upon the world will change the world in a way that will be like an industrial revolution in science. People will see the truths and potentials behind the sciences and they will realize that science so far has just scratched the surface of scientific knowledge. The new Sciences will take off like a rocket and many, many more sciences will be discovered.

My knowledge of the different yet unknown sciences, unknown to others, will save billions of lives in the future; but it will only be due to all of you understanding it and expanding on it and using those sciences. You will be the ones that will actually save billions of peoples lives in the future.

Strangely enough the sciences that I will show the world will bring the world together and there shall be a peace throughout the lands from people using and expanding and making more discoveries in these sciences and other sciences that will be discovered within these sciences that I have discovered.

The countries of the world will become like a large family instead of separate entities, this will take place simply because everyone on Earth will realize the potential behind all that I shall reveal to the world. Yes, countries will still squable with each other in the future, but it will be more like a family squable, not an entire country against an entire country.

The countries of the world will start acting in Harmony with each other in order to achieve what can be achieved because there is Bountiful Life and Riches that exist for one and all; that none of you know exist.

I'll be putting stuff on YouTube soon, and all of you will realize what can be. That is all I will say for now.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by reugen

Um.......

Thats a very bold statement. Why post them on youtube? Don't you think it would be better to go to a corporation or do a large scale demonstration in front of millions of people? I didn't realize this thread would bring about so many people claiming to be the great genius. I have a feeling some are trolling, but that is just me.......

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I dont think your reply was meant for me but the poster right above you, i am just speculating, some poster previous to me also pointed out that the Singularity could be the genius (superhuman intelligence, sentient, ai etc).

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by reugen

It very well could be, it is hard to analyze a prediction of someone who had no real comprehension of AI or any high technology at the time of the prediction.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by reugen

Um.......

I didn't realize this thread would bring about so many people claiming to be the great genius. I have a feeling some are trolling, but that is just me.......

Yes isn’t it interesting… Actually I almost feel like a dumbarse for posting. Almost!

I noticed only one of you went through all the links I provided. That means only one of you may begin a journey that will change your life. Even though I am confident I am not this great genius, hell if anyone even thinks I might be all they have to do is talk to my wife, she’ll set them straight with a loud squelchy, “Heee’s annn idiiiiiioootttt!”

Even though I know for a fact everything I said in those posts are in fact true, I refuse to make others begin to learn or even believe. People must decide to see on their own... Sadly, we live in a time that is just as embarrassing as when science believed the universe revolved around the Earth. In time people will know that that sentence is true as well and will begin to change. Not to mention my energy device I discovered by listening to a story about Tesla. All I did was put together how Tesla created his, and how the Greeks, Egyptians, and others could’ve had energy, and that device was born, there are better ones to be built but that device will allow others to see the way.

I could brag about the things my formula has already taught science, or how others have built this device and said so publicly, but that would be trying to convince you of something, and I refuse. Like all things people have to decide for themselves. Besides to believe what I wrote simply because I said so would be silly, yet so is disbelieving as well. To the person who said the best thing that a person could do is show the world their universe… That’s exactly what M-formula does… And in time the world will open its eyes.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 12-5-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

I was not trying to be rude or dismissive, you must understand however that people say A LOT of things, especially on this site. And no I haven't looked at the links yet, I have been occupied in other things, but I will.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

jkrog08 I'm pretty sure I'm the one, but I'm still not claiming to be the Great Genius.

Why don't you put forth some questions to me my friend. Specific questions and maybe I will answer them as long as you don't ask me to reveal secrets at this moment in time.

YouTube is an excellent media, and millions of people will see the YouTube videos, and others in the media will hone in on the YouTube videos and then it will all start.

jkrog08 Statement equals (S)
Answer equals (A)

(S) regular human being with great abilities (a next stage in evolution?) that will drastically change mankind for the better and lead to a "golden age".

(A) many people have great abilities, they just haven't realized how to use them because they haven't discovered them

(S) Among his crowning achievements are 'free energy", unification of religion and science, a deeper understanding of medicine, robotics, and a quantum leap in the understanding of consciousness, reality, and the Universe.

(A) science and religion and the others will blend to a great extent

(S) According to this it will be a new "age of enlightenment" which will then lead to some troubles further down the road.........Or some have interpreted the prophecy has saying the Great Genius will be a savior in dark times (NWO).

(A) My knowledge will make me a great savior in the coming dark times, because people that should die as expected will not die because they will have the knowledge to protect themselves; but my friend, it is all of you working together that will actually save each other, as I stated before.

(S) What is agreed however is that he will become the world leader and become a Jesus like figure, similar to a "second coming". If you look at this prophecy and compare it with the predictions of a "technological singularity" around 2012 it seems to fit that something might happen in the 2012-2020 time frames.

(A) My knowledge will save far more lives than Jesus ever saved.

(S) I think it would be great personally as we need a new "super revolution" and "golden age" especially now. It is also thought that the prophecy predicts he will lead us into a large interaction with beings not only from other planets, but from other realities as well.

(A) Interaction will occur with other beings through gaining the knowledge because the other beings will not be able to remain hidden from all of you, and once all of you have the knowledge many of you will be very useful to them everywhere in the Universe.

(S) Nostradamus describes the coming of a great scientific genius that will help rebuild human society. From CENTURY IV-31: "This man...will be one of the highest, most developed geniuses ever to appear in our present history of man.

(A) My scientific knowledge is vast in a way you can't comprehend because it is different than what you know of.

(S) He...made the decision to use his genius to help rather than to hurt mankind...

(A) In my first thread I tell of using some of my knowledge to save lives instead of being used as a weapon of mass destruction.

(S) One of the things he envisions...is self-contained, self-supporting space stations...

(A) This is easy to have self supporting space stations on other planets and moons once you have the knowledge, otherwise self supporting space stations will never exist.

(S) It was very easy for him to spot this man along the nexus of time paths because he creates such a large ultimate effect...This man is one of the major forces who will help the earth recover from the scars of war.

(A) Release of all of my knowledge will be great in extent and will shock the knowledge of the scientific world.

(S) This great genius will be influential in pointing out the mistaken premises that today's science has built itself on. His ability to perceive scientific truths will cause major breakthroughs in our technological capabilities.

(A) I already related this above in the other post.

(S) From CENTURY VII-14: "[He will] make clear the connections between the physical universe and the metaphysical universe as dealt with by religions." Because of these great advances, Nostradamus describes a time when a majority of people will be aware of higher powers and energies: "It will make every person a philosopher."

(A) I already related this above in the other post.

(S) What kind of time frame are we looking at here? Nostradamus reported that this great genius will show up in the mid-twenty-first century. Many people have avoided working with Nostradamus' predictions because they foretold so many awful events.

(A) Nostradamus was a good man, obviously he wrote this so that I would release the knowledge in advance of what is to come.

(S) there will still be a great spiritual rebirth throughout the entire world...This will cause a great rebirth of philosophy and a great blending of the best aspects of eastern and western religions...This will bring about the best aspects of the Age of Aquarius."

(A) This is very true.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Yea but the media will be skewed as a hoax cause it is on youtube. I know I wouldn't put anything official on youtube, maybe after I already took it somewhere like the MSM or something.

What good would it do for me to ask you a question when you can go look it up online?

If I ask you anything about lets say M-Theory or Bosonic String Theory all you have to do is head on over to Wikipedia and read and reply.

I am not calling you a lier, I truly hope the Great Genius exists and I am having the pleasure and honor of speaking to him/her, but you must understand my reluctance.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I can tell by the questions that you mention that you don't know the right questions, that is why I changed the above post. That is why I will put stuff on YouTube, because I will answer a lot of questions that none of you can even imagine exists.

The questions you post don't have anything to do with saving people and making the world a Eden, nor did you ask how can man expand out into other worlds self sufficiently. IF you stick to questions that pertain to the Nostradamus predictions then you will be on the right track, but otherwise you will still be off track my friend in your questions.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by RussianScientists]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join