It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu Distributed by Dept of Homeland Security

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by southside-hitmen

I was just reading that page and going to post the link. I am glad you did. We need to get this info out.

I am going to stock up on some extra vitamins and buy some drinkable colloidal silver just in the event a bird flu pandemic breaks out.

It's around the corner, there is far too much predictive programming, propaganda and conspiracy fact floating around this subject to simply dismiss it as being anything other then a very viable and real threat to our existence.

I'd rather have a stock on a few known natural anti-virals... tamiflu only profits Donald Rumsfeld, and he's a real life villain.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
every one need to flag this ASAP~!!

This co-insides with with a new member saying that major cities are going to be hit but wasn't told what it was.. the warning was to stay out of the major cities.

if anyone can find the post.. PLZ re-post it HERE.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Interesting post.

About a week ago I received a letter...opened it...it for my EX...anyway she works for the VA Hospital. It was a letter requesting information on her. The letter wanted to know if she had gotten her FLU shot as it was not on file and if so by what doctor and where. They wanted a record.

I have never seen this before and why are they so wanting to KNOW.

Just saying.

Must be the vodka. Make of it what you will.

Shoulda saved the letter or not opened it. Thought it was for me.

This is in Tucson._javascript:icon('
')

[edit on 12-4-2009 by AlternateEnding]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
tvnz.co.nz...

news.theage.com.au...

its weird that people are talking about strange letters and stuff. I noticed this year here in new zealand they have been putting posters up everywhere at work and in the shops urging people to get the flu vaccine this winter.

you know when something is this much in my face, i dont want to get it!!! i have known a few people who got it a couple of years ago and it made them so ill they had to have 1 week off work because of it.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I have never had a flu shot, last shot I had was a tetnus and it made me sick for months, so never again will I trust a vaccine. The tentus affected my concentration, focus and memory, as well as made me sick and I had pain at the point of injection for months.

Could have been a reaction to it, what ever it was, my body didn't like it. Flu shots, especially after hearing about Baxter will forever be out of my accepted bodily violations by the health community.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

i dont blame you! i will never take a flu shot. but one point i raised in another post was...maybe its reverse psychology sort of thing going on here. what if the government were making us all suspicious, so we dont take the vaccine, meanwhile all the people in the know, take the vaccine and survive?? just a thought.

guess we will not know until it happens, but i will stick to NOT taking any vaccine!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Had one flu shot 30 years ago. They called it the Swine Flu. It took two Master Sargents to take me to get it. Yes...I got sick. Never again!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

It's a very tough call but I believe that 9/11 was an inside job, and for it to be the case, then anything government cannot be trusted anymore.

And because of this rogue corrupt element in government, seeing how clear and evil these monsters are. A bird flu pandemic they engineer is just another phase of their encroaching tyranny.

Tie all of this into the sudden insurgence of plastic coffins, federal government calling cemetaries for acre space in the event of a pandemic, the propaganda surrounding bird flu, the fact the Donald Rumsfeld, to whom I think is devil spawn incarnate is a primary shareholder and benefactor of TamiFlu which will be clearly used to combat it... All the preparation...

Northcom Prepares for Pandemic

Medical Staff trained for Avian pandemic

There is also a video that I saw about a year ago circulating around where the military had a mock News Article that I believe New Jersey and other cities had an outbreak, I am googling for the video but can't get a good keyword combo to find it.

Lots of reasons to be concerned imo... now is a good time to prepare for it rather then sit idly by.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This article appeared awhile ago in a number of sources but is disappearing fast.

Officials are trying to get to the bottom of how vaccine manufacturer Baxter International Inc. made "experimental virus material" based on a human flu strain, but contaminated it with the H5N1 avian flu virus and then distributed it to an Austrian company, according to an article on www.ProMED-mail.com. That company, AVIR Green Hills Biotechnology, then disseminated the supposed H3N2 virus product to subcontractors in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany. Authorities in the four European countries are looking into the incident, and their efforts are being closely watched by the World Health Organization and the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC). Though it appears none of the 36 or 37 people who were exposed to the contaminated product became infected, the incident is being described as "a serious error" on the part of Baxter, which is on the brink of securing a European license for an H5N1 vaccine. That vaccine is made at a different facility, in the Czech Republic. "For this particular incident ... the horse did not get out (of the barn)," Dr. Angus Nicoll of the ECDC said from Stockholm. "But that doesn't mean that we … aren't taking it as seriously as you would any laboratory accident with dangerous pathogens, which you have here."

So, the vaccine was distributed. This is serious folks!

www.wattpoultry.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
One idea is the rewilding of America. How could they do this with the current population? I am sure there are threads dealing with the rewilding issue, but I included the map here just so you can get the idea of their population areas which are very limited.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fab9f89315e1.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Very disturbing information to say the least.

I was ready to leave the U.S. a couple years ago, but very few options for a "poor working stiff", I'm still trying to prepare for a host of "unpleasant" scenerios, just in case......hoping things turn out o.k., but from all available evidence, including this story, things don't look good.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Wow this is indeed incredibly scary for one thing.

My home is in Long Island, I am about 45 mins away New York City.

I currently go to a University about 45 mins also away from Syracuse (I heard them mention something about that).

This frightens me and often, I feel trapped because any time I try and warn people about the world around us they pretty much laugh it off like as if I' m talking about some fictional made up land built upon conspiracy theories.

Anyone else from New York a little worried about this?

Id also like to through in there that when she comments on the rail cars supossdly stacked up around New York...well Its kind of strange but my buddy called me tonight saying how he relized that there were 100s upon 100s of train cars 5 mins away from his home in Rochester, NY. fyi, I dont know if people in this thread have seen the video on the supposed FEMA cars lining Rochester rail lines but its true, yep

[edit on 12-4-2009 by lastmanstanding]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
One idea is the rewilding of America. How could they do this with the current population? I am sure there are threads dealing with the rewilding issue, but I included the map here just so you can get the idea of their population areas which are very limited.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fab9f89315e1.gif[/atsimg]

Strange take on this issue. Maybe they'll build a bridge back to North America when the forests are full of fat trees and the water runs cleaner than any in the world. For me more wild is more better and I feel more at home.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I don't know if this will be of help to anyone but we did a little experiment of our own last winter in our home.

Four of us took echinacea tincture and Elderberry extract everyday from September through to this March just gone.

Two of us took NOTHING to prevent flu.

The four of us who took the tincture and extract did not even get a small cold this winter.
The two of us who took nothing got severe flu and one of us pneumonia.

Bear in mind that those of us who took the tincture were looking after and in close contact with the two who became very sick and yet they still contracted not even a sniffle.

We are all now going to take echinacea and elderberry extract in event of any 'outbreak' and also going to add colloidal silver, and super doses of Vitamin C and Zinc to our combination.

We will see what happens.

But we did manage to prove one thing to ourselves and that is that prevention is better than cure!

Good luck to all of you out there!

Let's hope that there really are good guys on our side and that we all stick together through this!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
What I find most interesting is the fact that there are highly trained ex-military out there of whom I know personally, myself included, that could, if we so choose to do so, eliminate anyone we wish at any time we choose.

We sit idly by for the will of the 'common' folk to recognize the danger on their doorstep and to take the actions necessary to ensure their inherent Freedoms unto themselves and their progeny.

I, and many others, often wonder, how can over 6 billion people, with at least 2 billion with 'free' access to the internet choose to cower down to an inferior, sinister leadership of which desires their destruction? I believe 500 million carefully chosen 'humans' is the goal for their End. This is based on a false idea of what the Earth can sustain?

They are to set themselves up as Gods unto humanity itself at their supposed 'benefit' at the destruction of their 'brethren'. They choose to deny the will of Divinity itself to their own demise? Who are they to judge who is to live and who is to perish? This is a violation to human 'natural law' and thus they are to be the victims in their own End. What a bunch of FOOLS!!!

We wait for the people to act. We wait for the people to awaken to the truth. We wait for an elected? leader to take charge to act in the better interest of the 'people' at large. We wait for an act of heroism from someone, anyone in our so called elected politic to do what is right for that of humanity as well as for the future of their own 'progeny'.

It's truely amazing that (some) in the human race are so cowardly to know what has transpired in the past and what is to come and yet they choose to take sides with the FOOLS of an idea of an NWO of which is surely to fail in the End. One can never enslave a people of Free Will.

I know, if I so desired, that I could eliminate 'anyone' on Earth if I so chose within a miles distance though I choose to wait for a better solution. All it takes is an M25, M21 or any other variety of weapons of choice strategically placed at the right place at the right time.

Why should I or my comrades assume that risk? Why is that necessary when there are so many 'other' means to a peaceful resolution?

It baffles myself and many I know.

Do they not see their End? Could they truely be so Ignorant? Only time will tell.

More importantly, there is an audience above witnessing it all. This has nothing to do with the 'scripture'.

You have a choice to your future or demise.

We, they, want to know if you are aware of who you 'really' are? The eye of that apex is not as most assume it to be.

A biological weapon solution currently awaits you all. Are you to roll the dice as to whether you are to survive?

It is time to Act or meet your altered destiny at the will of 'Another'.

What did Rainer Maria Rilke have to say about Princesses and Dragons. Better yet, what did Horace have to say. Google on if you need a little 'inspiration'.

You have always had a Choice.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I was at a staff meeting the other day and they'd suddenly been required to have this way-out-there, super-intensive, crazier than ever before protocol/procedures/regulations/instructions, whatever.... for "WHEN" we get the bird flu.
I have 2 bosses basically, they sat there saying WHEN this happens, and it'll be soon...etc etc
Finally I was like, why do you keep saying "when" and not 'if'....and why are you saying that we're going to get the bird flue soon...
They responded with, oh well we're due for another major flu breakout, it's always happened, and two toddlers in Egypt were shown to be spreading brd flue to eachother, human to human, so it's just a matter of time now!
Friggsakes..2 toddlers is hardly a convincing statistic, and yes, we're due for some flu outbreak, but how are they so decided it's going to be the bird flu?

This is a government job and they were told what to say, they had no problem telling us that/showing us the document they were reading off of. Like it was nothing to be really alarmed about.
It was not pleasant but I don't think that 2 toddlers proving it spreads human to human is enough reason to freak out all the employees....
Either it's overkill or the gov. knows something is coming for certain.
So that's all I know and can contribute to the flu topic.
The end.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by phoebeflakes]

[edit on 12-4-2009 by phoebeflakes]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by deessell
This article appeared awhile ago in a number of sources but is disappearing fast.

Officials are trying to get to the bottom of how vaccine manufacturer Baxter International Inc. made "experimental virus material" based on a human flu strain, but contaminated it with the H5N1 avian flu virus and then distributed it to an Austrian company, according to an article on www.ProMED-mail.com. That company, AVIR Green Hills Biotechnology, then disseminated the supposed H3N2 virus product to subcontractors in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany. Authorities in the four European countries are looking into the incident, and their efforts are being closely watched by the World Health Organization and the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC). Though it appears none of the 36 or 37 people who were exposed to the contaminated product became infected, the incident is being described as "a serious error" on the part of Baxter, which is on the brink of securing a European license for an H5N1 vaccine. That vaccine is made at a different facility, in the Czech Republic. "For this particular incident ... the horse did not get out (of the barn)," Dr. Angus Nicoll of the ECDC said from Stockholm. "But that doesn't mean that we … aren't taking it as seriously as you would any laboratory accident with dangerous pathogens, which you have here."

So, the vaccine was distributed. This is serious folks!

www.wattpoultry.com...

Somebody brought this up at our staff meeting too, after I started complaining about the 'when' factor...
Again...unpleasant. To say the least...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Horace

Video Below:

Avian/Human Flu Pandemic

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I just noticed this. Menands is like 20 minutes from me. Remember me? I'm the one from the city that's seriously considering martial law. Told you alot of creepy things happen around here.

Oh and Raymour and Flannigan are totally over priced.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This is very scary if true! If this lady is making this up she spins a great tale. One thing that really got my attention was the mention of the railcars. There are tracks about 1/2 mile from my house. It's not uncommon for one or two trains to go by in a day but over the last few weeks we've noticed that two to three nights a week half a dozen or more go by in one night, and always at night. Two weeks ago we had two we're assuming National Guard helicopters fly over our town so low that people were coming out of their houses to see(myself included). I thought they were either crashing or landing. They passed over town that low the whole way. I'm talking about 30 feet above the treeline. Is this normal? Can any military folks here answer that? In all my years in this town or in St. Louis I've never seen them fly over that low unless it was for an air show. Don't know if it has to do with any of this, it's just that video made me think of these things.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Simon_Boudreaux]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join