It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: U.S. Under Martial Law By June 2004?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Here you go,

KENT STATE MASSACRE

From the issue of the Chronicle of Higher Education, May 11, 1970

A Week of Tragedy: Disorders Flare, 4 Students Die As U.S. Action in Cambodia Inflames Many Campuses

By PHILIP W. SEMAS

The most violent wave of disorders in the history of the nation's campuses followed President Nixon's decision to send American combat troops into Cambodia. Four students lay dead at Kent State University last week after National Guardsmen fired on a crowd protesting the war in Southeast Asia and the Reserve Officers Training Corps.

Because of the Kent State shootings and the action in Cambodia, thousands of students went on strike on at least 200 campuses. Some demonstrators set fires, occupied buildings, threw rocks and bottles, and battled with police.

The four students killed at Kent State were Allison Krause, a freshman; Sandra Lee Scheuer, a junior; Jeffrey Miller, a freshman; and William K. Schroeder, a sophomore. Miss Krause was described as an innocent bystander who earlier in the day had told her parents by phone that she was opposed to the demonstrations.3 Others in Critical Condition Three other students were seriously wounded and in critical condition. They were John Cleary, Dean Kahler, and Joseph Lewis, all freshmen. Seven other students were less seriously wounded. The shootings came after four days of protest over a variety of issues at Kent State. The protests began with rallies on Friday,

www-rcf.usc.edu...

Trust history it will repeat. The Guard will fire and they have much more ammo than we

The Wolverines

a.k.a. White Panther

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by tututkamen]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Well, I really enjoy posts like this one. We will be able to determine the credability of Trickmastertrick in just a few weeks. Happy Scholaring buddy.....

These type of people...(I.E. Trickmastertrick) are the same people who claim that elevating the terrorist alert level is used as a scare tactic. I wonder what they consider this type of information spreading? I guess its OK for the liberals to make statements like this, but when conservatives raise a terrorist level for legitamite reasons liberals cry about it.

So...I will wait until June. Then I will take my vacation as planned. It will probably be hard with all those military people telling me what to do.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Seapeople: I really do not know how to take your comments.

I put this post up for one, to bring the possibility of this issue to light, two for people on this site to make their minds up for themselves on this issue, with information posted and researched by members of this forum.

As far as the terror elert level goes, WE are the ones being attacked, not the government. Their have been many instances of terrorist action that have a) not been reported b) have not been followed up on and c) findings have not been made ready available to the public. If every single threat was taken seriously, we would be a constant red. How many threats come out of Jihad forums on a daily basis? Too many for me to count.

I still believe due to the shadacity (SHADY) of GW since 9-11 has to be questioned and what His ultimate goals are.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
Seapeople: I really do not know how to take your comments.

I put this post up for one, to bring the possibility of this issue to light, two for people on this site to make their minds up for themselves on this issue, with information posted and researched by members of this forum.

As far as the terror elert level goes, WE are the ones being attacked, not the government. Their have been many instances of terrorist action that have a) not been reported b) have not been followed up on and c) findings have not been made ready available to the public. If every single threat was taken seriously, we would be a constant red. How many threats come out of Jihad forums on a daily basis? Too many for me to count.

I still believe due to the shadacity (SHADY) of GW since 9-11 has to be questioned and what His ultimate goals are.

Oh, Im convinced that you feel that way. You never had to tell me.

And by the way....what you did was circulate an idea intentionally to get people worked up about something that will not happen.

Wait....maybe I should wait and see........

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
How about sending eyeballs over to this little gem:
www.citizencorps.gov...

Just keep in mind the citizen snoops employed by the droves by the old Soviet Union - "Be a Good Citizen and Report Your Neighbor' The infrastructure for maintaining civil order post major terrorist attack is already up and being manned.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Post Number: 473106

My analysis and line of reasoning for a major terrorist action on US soil this June are outlined at the above link.

Have a read and comment if you please

The last thing I hope for is to say, '... I told you so'

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Martial Law by June, I don't think so.

Unless of course one or more of the following occur.

1. Large scale alien invasion.
2. Another widespread power grid failure lasting 10 days.
3. Major asteroid strike or near miss.
4. Widespread dirty bomb attack by terrorists.

If there's martial law in June, I'll bet on number 3 as the cause.

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by CommonSense]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Presently there are somewhere between 5,000 and 10,000 illegal aliens crossing our borders daily - In January 04 alone the estimate by USCIS was plus 300,000 and the figures have sharply turned upwards since GWB's "amnesty announcement."

Sounds like an invasion to me ...

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
what about the sleeper cells, if that started to attk an we found out wouldnt that put us in a state for marial law?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
One thing we the people must do is to begin to grow our own food, this is how they will gain control. You can have all the guns you want, but without food and water we will die with the guns in our hands. Just think for a moment, if they shut off our food supply what will we do, take the mark ? I don't think so, but that is exactly what the NWO is preparing for us as we speak. We need to start buying renewable energies such as solar and wind energy and electric vehicles that can be recharged from the solar panels on your roof. Go back to having our own gardens, you can survive as a vegetarian and also dig our own wells for water and use purifiers. We don't have much time to do this for their system is almost ready to be revealed. Once the rest of the cameras are in place, they will drop the bomb (maybe literal) and there will be no place to hide from them. The NUMBER of the beast can be found everywhere. Using the ASC II Code will help us to identify those that are involved in this deception. This is what the Bible talked about when it said "COUNT" (ADD) The Number of the Beast and his system. Here are some astounding results using the ASC II Code : So you don't believe the numbers add up ? Here's a little food for thought. Using the ASC II Code, that assigns a numerical value to the Keys on your Computer Keyboard we would find the following. Bill Gates III = 666, Dos 6.21= 666, there was no windows 96, but it would = 666, windows 99 would = 669 (one six inverted) and a striking coincidence is that both 1996 and 1999 both contain three six's. Microsoft left these two years 96, 99 out for it would clearly show their hand. Ben Laden 01 (2001) also = 666. Sun (the god Ra) Oil Co. =666 Exxon Oil $ = 666, US America = 666, United Nations =997 , the washington monument is 555 ft. x 12 ins = 6660 inches tall. Twin Towers = 811, World War I = 675 6+7+5 = 18 or 3 sixes . World Trade = 760 or 7+6 = 13 , NSA =364 or 3+6+4 =13, IRS=238 or 2+3+8 = 13. I quess all of this is coincidental HuH ? ( 13 being the number of Satan) If you take a close look at most of what we now buy, you will find these numbers hidden right before our eye's. Take a package or can, turn it upside down or sideways and you will begin to see these numbers are on everything

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Martial Law by June, I don't think so.

Unless of course one or more of the following occur.
1. Large scale alien invasion.
2. Another widespread power grid failure lasting 10 days.
3. Major asteroid strike or near miss.
4. Widespread dirty bomb attack by terrorists.
[Edited on 28-4-2004 by CommonSense]

I agree. THere is not going to be Marshal Law unless something along the lines of the points mentioned here. It would have to be a disaster of unprecedented magnitude.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spangbr
re richard clarke: does he have any evidence of this, or is he making things up again?

re the new law: i think passing legislation that provides for the orderly transfer of government in the event of a terror attack is the responsible thing to do. the less of an al haig situation we could have if something like that happens the better. since such a terror attack is on people's minds and is more of a threat now, why wouldnt we pass such legislation?

That question regarding Clarke intrigued me. Like, how could such a thing as imposing martial law even be humanly possible here in America?

Today, I've been doing some sleuthing at Government websites. A post regarding a patent about HAARP got me investigating what else is out there lurking in the Patent Office.

Patent 4,686,605 referenced in evidence that Haarp os affecting the weather, April 25, 2004 as proof that the weather is being manipulated doesn't go far enough towards explaining what this specific patent is capable of doing.

If you read the entire document (available online) you will learn that the possible ramifaction of are, missile and aircraft destruct midair (too bad that wasn't done on those ill fated flights on 911, movements of large portions of atmosphere to cause drag or friction of airborne craft, weather modification, increase of ozone in the atmosphere, as well as nitrogen, CO2, nitrous oxide and the like.

But wait, that's not all this multi funtion gizmo can do. It can focus harsh beams of sunlight on specific areas, imagine that a giant magnifying glass over your back yard while you're trying to sunbath.

It can increase or decrease the magnetic field, wrap an incoming missle in a plasma sheath to detonate it in mid flight, or wherever our mad scientist would like. Last, but not least, it can disrupt the orbits of satellites.

A rather all powerful and gastly deus machina, wouldn't you say?

Oh, but there is a lot more over there in the patent office.

You want mind control, you say? Try patent number 5,356,368.

You say you watched They Live, last week and it can't be true. There aren't any subliminal messages being pumped at us through out television sets, or over cable, or radio. No, no, check out patent number 5,159,703
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\US PATENTS\United States Patent 5,159,703.htm

Check it out! Don't be afraid of the truth. Deny ignorance is our motto here at ATS. It's true, folks, but don't take my word for it.

So this martial law thing, well how would they do that, control all of us? well, there's patent 5,629,678 which is a marvelous tracking and recovery system.

We need crowd control? Patents 5,935,054 and 6,052,336 which will sooth the angry breast and put a large crowd to sleep. Contain that sleeping, or imobilized crowd, patent 5,868,100.

Do I go on? There's more, so much much more.

5,356,368 apppears to be a unique polymer film that can encase any kind of electronic gadgetry, like the RFID thingy we keep jabbering about. The polymer will keep its contents from being erroded or destroyed by any enzime based attack, like the acids in your stomach or the white blood cells in your blood stream.

Want to still sit watching the boob tube at night? Go to sleep America, nothing is wrong. Procreate, sleep, don't question authorities. Have sex. Sleep. We've got just the thing for you, patent 5,507,291. Its a simple circuit board installed in your television set, cable box, hey, it might even be in each of the computers we are using right this very moment. That subliminal little gadget generates messages straight into the left and right brain. No wonder every man in America can fall asleep in front of the television with the volume up full tilt.

Worried you might have to take the mark of the antichrist? What will they say at church when they see you've gone over to the other side. Step right up to US Patent no 5,878,155. It features an invisible ink
bar code tattoo permanent affixed to your right or left hand. It permanently identifies you, your children, your wife, everyone in land. Coming soon at the parlor of your choice.

Tired of all thos sublims telling you to have sex, sleep and forget about everything else. What's a sleepy gal to do? Don't want sex tonight? So slip a little meltaway in her soda, guys, special patent #6,051,594.
She'll forget about getting to sleep early tonight in less time than it takes you to talk her into joining you in the bedroom.

I had my doubts about some of our wilder predections here on ATS. After today, having seen with my own eyes every page of those patent documents, I am angry and want every one else to be aware of what might just be coming down soon, in any town, farm or middlesex near you.

The Underground has a lot of work to do. Are you in or out?

Oh yeah, to answer the rhetorical Is Richard Clarke imagining things?

Nope. Bless him, he's trying to warn us whats coming isn't going to be fun, pretty or worth writing home about for a long long time if we don't get our collective acts together.

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by radstar]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I am in agreence with most about how it is not possible for the entire country to be under martial law. We can't even stop people from entering over the border. From some people I have talked to with family in Iraq or went through the 1st gulf war, some of them are pretty pissed as to how everything is being handled by the government(US). If hte government should ask them to control the US, I wonder if they will ablidge.

I still have not heard if there was aruling on GW's new law about holding US citizens without evidence or even council. If anybody has please post it with a link. Should I find it, I will post it in the BIG post on page 3.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
I am in agreence with most about how it is not possible for the entire country to be under martial law.

I agree.

There are enough civilian guns in this country to arm every Man, Woman and Child several times over. There is no way that Martial Law could be sustained in this country. People might comply at first, but after a while, it would get ugly.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Bush will probably get bored of the non-terrorist activity in the United States and enforce Martial Law for the hell of it.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Deny ignorance is our motto here at ATS

Waaaaay too many people around here using this motto to justify there positions, opinions, and views, and its about sickening to see it utilized in such a manner.....definitely was not the intended purpose of such a creedo or motto.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Deny ignorance is our motto here at ATS

Waaaaay too many people around here using this motto to justify there positions, opinions, and views, and its about sickening to see it utilized in such a manner.....definitely was not the intended purpose of such a creedo or motto.

seekerof

I couldn't agree more. The way it's been used in some cases you could just as easily re-phraise to "Accept Stupidity - Anything's Possible"

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I hope that when this does NOT come to pass you will rethink using dog crap sources like Portland Indy Media.

I realize that we are tryijng to get a "first strike" on information that would otherwise be unavailable, but using sources that are so politicized in their agenda as to make Bill O'Rielly look unbiased is not the way to go.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mo0se
I hope that when this does NOT come to pass you will rethink using dog crap sources like Portland Indy Media.

I realize that we are tryijng to get a "first strike" on information that would otherwise be unavailable, but using sources that are so politicized in their agenda as to make Bill O'Rielly look unbiased is not the way to go.

If you have read the entire thread you will see that I did not notice the source was crap. The base of the article is the same as reported on ABC. We can all make our own minds up from there.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
interesting..........
some say that the govt could not enforce martial law...that MAY be so but it would not keep them from trying. most americans would go about there daily business, being ALOT more inconvieninced. small pockets of 'resistance' here and there would be easily taken care of under martial law. i would hope that the american public would ban together and not put up with a declaration of martial law.
is the terrorist threat really that bad in a america??? the 'authors' of 911 are in question. i haven't seen any suicide bombers blowing themselves up on street corners in america or using car bombs. it would seem, if there are a bunch of 'terrorist' running around in america, they have seen the highly unsucsessfull attempts by thier 'brother terrorists' in other countries to kill the 'enemy' by way of suicide bombs and so , in america, the 'terrorist' have totaly changed thier game plan....in a country where the freedom to walk around unhindered is great.
what will you do personnaly if/when martail law is declared??? will you continue to roll over and go about your day as if nothing really is happening?? will you grab your shotgun and head out into the rual areas and try to live?? hmmmmmmm.......that sounds familiar.......

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
No one visited the manufacturer of the new sniper "rifle" I posted - the company has another product, the JuJu. When a "citizen volunteer" sends a valid photo of something the government finds interesting, the unit sends back a message, "Good Job Junior Citizen Volunteer!!"

Anyone visit the Citizen Volunteer government pages I cited?

Anyone take the time to read through the FEMA website? They have plans for martial law - why?

I note that someone has read up on HAARP at least. HAARP has been broadcasting for about 3 years now (although not at full power yet).

Here's a little fact: From 1992 to 2000 while the assault weapon ban was in effect - and many other anti-Second Amendment laws were passed (or attempted to be passed) the number of Federal employees (not in the military) authorized to carry a weapon increased from 3,430 to approximately 67,000.

These are NON-MILITARY authorizations. Did you know that the US Dept of Health & Human Services has a SWAT team? Or that USDA poultry inspectors are authorized to carry a weapon? Have you seen the US Forest Service tactical ops unit in Alaska deployed against the Pilgrim family?

Between the "good junior citizens" and all those guns in fed hands, martial law wouldn't be that difficult to achieve.

Remember - they only have to make an example out of a few to control the many.

Why do you think they have a Citizen Corp??

As for terrorist cells? Living near the border I can tell you that over 300 "individuals from countries of interest" cross into the US MONTHLY and have been doing so for the past half dozen years. The going rate for them is $30,000 to cross over (contrast with the average illegal's rate of $1,500). Anyone paying that kind of dough isn't coming here to get a new life.

Martial Law may not be universal over the entire US - but enough examples will be made to cower the rest of the sheeple into submission and cooperation.

Its better to be 6 years too early - than 6 minutes too late.

[Edited on 5/2/2004 by Border Guy]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join