It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commercial for "Girls Inc" contains eerily Masonic symbolism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

The blog implies that Polyanna uses her superficial optimism as a psychic sponge, asborbing the life out of the people around her. Those people don't seem to be enjoying it, so in a way one wonders whether they deserve it. Sorta like the move Saw.

On the other hand, maybe she is exchanging her own superficial optimism for the evil energy of others. After all, energy never created nor destroyed.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Red, white and black are also the colors of the flag of Ingsoc in the movie adaptation of 1984.

Oh my God, you're right! It's just as bad... These people are more ridiculous than I think. I'm not even sure they're aware of the internet.

Maybe they're thinking if they don't pay attention to the internet it'll just go away

Poor, deluded Elites. I could be mad at them... But I actually feel sorry for them. They're working with a centuries old playbook which hasn't been updated with the times.

Now we're seeing nervous baby steps from the PTB with trying to regulate the internet, license it, or to kill it all together.

Mod Note: How to Quote– Please Review This Link.

[edit on Thu Apr 16 2009 by Jbird]

<< 1   >>

join