It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commercial for "Girls Inc" contains eerily Masonic symbolism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
They are all wearing red shirts and red hats.

They are writing messages on red paper. They use those pieces of paper to create a red wall, which they then write on with white spray paint.

They then fold those papers into paper planes. They then go to the roof of a building adorned with the name "Rosslyn" and throw the paper planes to the ground.

A man in a business suit walks by, opens the paper plane. While he's reading the letter, they camera shows the creasemarks radiating from the top of the paper. Sunlight?

It talks about self-determination, blah blah blah, but they are all doing this in unisom as a group.

"Girls Inc" spells out GI. GI Jane?

The organization is supposed to be leadership for youth, but at the same time they are putting garbage in your face.

And using all of that paper is not even "green" (because it's already red, obviously
)

[edit on 10-4-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
We all know girls are people too.
I'm sick of seeing this stuff shoved in my face.

We should have a white mans power commercial, that would raise hell!!!

What symbol were you talking about ???

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I started looking into this Girls Inc..

Watch this You'll laugh till you cry or pee.

www.youtube.com...

Its empowerment to women, but through the whole things she's dependant on a man? And I found it hard to believe that she's going to harvard, not knowing what would happen in this!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Opps to edit that once I go to youtube i can see the vid... anyways...

They don't make random stuff up. They spend a lot of time carefully thinking what they want to convey in the commercial.

Some media regurgitator didn't just scribble the entire premise behind 'Girls Inc.' or the commerical of 'Girls Inc.' while on his/her toilet break.

Rather, they assembled some of the best NLP magicians around, and said:

'This is an commercial for Girls Inc. We want to use Girls Inc. to influence the women of America, to be their role models. Everything is at stake here.'

Rest assured they then brainstormed. Oh, they brainstormed the hell out of the room.

For all we know, they, based on your descriptions, perhaps intended to guide girls on a path to Illuminati/ Globalist ideologies, worship of the Elite's Sun religion. etc.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Look at the link I put up there.

It screams we just made this ST up!!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Double post sorry again.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08
I love the Illuminati Sun Worship reference in the link you provided:
When the dude opens his car door, bam, there's a Sun right smack in front of you... Its image burned into your mind forever! FOREVER HAHAHA!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
When I see the OP's video there is obviously a reference to a 'Shining Path' visual when the guy opens up the red paper airplanes.

Not only that, the businessman's tie reminds me of a Nazi flag.

Red, White, and black, the same as in a Nazi Flag.

Serious and careful planning thinking goes into these commericals, especially the 'official' ones... I promise you.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Wow, shows how naive I am, I didn't even notice any of that that you pointed out, that tie selective processing went into that.

Of course the white guy has to be the nazi.

Anyways, there fun things to laugh at at the absolute least.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
One thing is true: It's a club for beautiful girls only. What kind of a message are they telling America's young ladies? If you're overweight, have pimples, or simply don't dress girly, or don't wear your hair in a pollyanna fashion with red ribbons, please don't apply?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
That second video with the black chick who gets her cousin to get booze for her, then blames him for alcohol poisoning. priceless.

Of course when we do bad decisions it other peoples fault. When they are good decisions we made them ourselves with no help.

What a funny creatures humans are.

not sure what that commercial was about

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

"Im am the surgeon who will save your daughters life".

Well thats great, if I ever have a son, and he gets hurt, he's screwed, got to find a male doctor, otherwise, well I can't even think about it!!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Masonic Symbolism?

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

The commercial, is about the empowerment of girls, (lets just hope they dont meet Nancy Pelosi!! the world only needs one of her and that's too many)

Just like those other commercials, with the Black empowerment, and they have those jackets on, civil something, there still on tv every now and then.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
[Wow, shows how naive I am, I didn't even notice any of that that you pointed out, that tie selective processing went into that.

Of course the white guy has to be the nazi.

Anyways, there fun things to laugh at at the absolute least.
]

I agree, I would have missed it if it was in a commercial, but this is youtube, one can freeze the frame and take in the whole scene. The idea of subliminal advertising is to present it as sleight of hand, quickly so a seed gets planted in one's head, almost like the actions of a magician.

Subliminal adverting is getting harder in this digital age. It just takes the capture of one frame to give the game away.

It's hard for me to laugh at Girls Inc... at least more like an angry laugh because these girls may be falling into something that will control or influence their lives to the benefit of whoever is investing in Girls Inc.

Why red, that's whats on my mind... What does the color red mean? Where are the colors of the rainbow?

Whatever happened to Girl Guides, anyway? Maybe girl guides is too religious, who knows.

'Girl's Inc' sounds too business like, or communist-like, cold... Heck, I'd call it Nazi-like but maybe I'm just being a jaded wet blanket, maybe... just maybe

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
[The commercial, is about the empowerment of girls]

It is, and even though women have the same rights (perhaps not in equal-ground money earnings but...) My concern is that Girls Inc. is steering young women to whatever path, Communism, Capitalism, Far Left or Right, God, Satan, or none at all... Whatever the target is.

It's like preventing an asteroid collision on Earth: Scientists will try to steer it away, rather than trying to stop it in its tracks.

Whoever is investing in Girls Inc. wants to steer these girls away or towards something.

Girl's Inc. has more of an 'Elite' club feel to it, and it doesn't make me feel comfortable at all.

Is Girls Inc. The new breast cancer 'Pink ribbon' Brigade?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Here's an blog topic about 'Pollyannaism' which is what these girls seem to exhibit.

xrayer.blogspot.com...

Food for thought.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Red, white and black are also the colors of the flag of Ingsoc in the movie adaptation of 1984.

secure.wikimedia.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Oh, so you're a Freemason! Maybe you can help us out then?

Is Rosslyn Chapel a Masonic symbol?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The symbolism behind the colors red and yellow are probably no appropriate for this threat.

The International Order of Rainbow Girls is a group allied with Freemasonry. The Order of the Eastern Star also has a 5-color emblem.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join