It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51- Fact or Fiction????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
TLC's lineup has really sucked ass of late, I was really surprised to see that on air last night, usually they have something about home improvement or makeovers.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido
TLC's lineup has really sucked ass of late, I was really surprised to see that on air last night, usually they have something about home improvement or makeovers.

I know, my wife loves those shows they make me want to puke

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I know, my wife loves those shows they make me want to puke

Ah come on fellas, the host of Trading Spaces Page Davis is cute and sassy!

She's like a sexy little dork.

Spider like.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

Ah come on fellas, the host of Trading Spaces Page Davis is cute and sassy!

She's like a sexy little dork.

Spider like.

Spiderj

You got me on that one
She is very HOT

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You got me on that one She is very HOT

You know we're probably gonna get flamed for objectifying women.

OH well.

Yoink.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst

Originally posted by worldwatcher
oh man, not you too....i just wanna cry so bad, and of course they lose after I get autographs from Marbury, Sweeney and Anderson, I really dislike those damn cocky Nets.

There is still hope..... ya gotta believe. My boys are not going down without a fight....probably literally.
Been going to games since the days of Bernard King...

This show looks pretty good. So far, so good.

GO 76ERS!!! even though they suck........ GO FLYERS, GO SOUL....

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Sterling46
You know that guy who dosn't want his identity revealed? That's Bill. I worked with him for a while, he's a nice guy but a little desprate for money. So he decided to do that show. Anyhow, there isn't anything really interesting there because as soon as the government knew that people where watching that place, they moved everything. Thats why an A-51 episode is on and not one of the ones that really hold anything. Once the government knows you're there they send out an aircraft or two to hold your attention and hopefully you'll tell somebody else so the myth goes on . . .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another person claiming to work for Area 51. Look man, I'll tell you like most evryone else will, provide irrefuetable evidence that you work for area 51 or don't claim you work there. -Muzz

Sorry if you misunderstood me, I was just joking. But you're not the first one to not get one of my jokes! I can never get people to laugh! oh and by the way, I'm a GIRL damn it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join