It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speedy Elections= NWO Takeover?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
House OK's Speedy Elections if Attacked

WASHINGTON - Fearing that terrorists might target Congress, the House on Thursday approved a bill to set up speedy special elections if 100 or more of its members are killed.

this bill just sets up many other things... for those conspiracy theorists (like myself) it makes all the sense in the world... the government can stage an attack to take out a selected amount of certain congressmen and women- especially those that may disagree with current adminstration tactics- then they can force their own key players to run, and run basically unopposed because of the lack of time taken to campaign, etc.

then it poises us for the impending NWO takeover.

just my opinion though.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Very interesting. Just hope it never comes to that, because, NWO conspiracy or not, we probably would end up with a lot of reps we know nothing about because of the lack of a decent campaign.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Semms to be a preventive measure if the off chance the house was hit....

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
what better way to cover their plot in this time of the war on terrorism than to pass a bill that protects them in a time of attack though?

it's the perfect cover!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
My opinion on this issue can be read here.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I tend to forget the power FEMA really has, since so far, you've only heard the good they do. so it'll be interesting to see what part they play in things down the line.

Edit: corrected myself. sorry Esoterica

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Bobbo]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
good points about the involvement of FEMA, Esoterica.

I tend to forget the power they really have, since so far, you've only heard the good they do...

That was Agent47. I'm dissenting the conspiracy here

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
That was Agent47. I'm dissenting the conspiracy here

Your always good for a great Anti NWO vote
. Yeah I broke this story and I think its a little shady if you ask me, especially the part about amending the Constitution.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Semms to be a preventive measure if the off chance the house was hit....

Haven't they been doing that a lot in the past ten years or so?

I think if GWB gets re-elected we'll see even more.

That is not a prediction, just an assumption.

Spiderj

Please no making an ass out of u n me jokes please.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carvador
Very interesting. Just hope it never comes to that, because, NWO conspiracy or not, we probably would end up with a lot of reps we know nothing about because of the lack of a decent campaign.

How much do you know about the reps now? That they take campaign funds from big corporations? That they never really accomplish much other than pork barrel measures in an election year? I see this speedy election passage as an important continuity of government measure but I can see where the theorists will have a field day with this.

Just don't go to the DNC this year...

top topics

join