It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012. A start to the Judeo/Christian Apocalypse? Evidence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
A question for you all here. Have you ever wondered what happened to the Jews? For being God's chosen people they have been taking a lot of excrement for the last 2000 years. So after running across something a couple of years ago I think it's time for a full report. What happened to the Jews? And why 12-21-2012 might be a part of it.

And here is the problem in a nutshell. The Jews triggered a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. And the very last event of this curse is called the day of Jezreel. And the nearest I can figure this "day of Jezreel" starts between 2018 to 2028. Based on several Jewish and Christian prophesies.

And that would make 2012 an excellent year for a number of different end time events.

And the funny thing here is that this curse even turns out to have a name.
So here is the evidence on the "Curse of Malachi."

To start with the verses out of Malachi.
Chap 4.
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

What's the problem here? These verses out of Matthew.
Chap. 17
9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

When John the Baptist/Elijah the Prophet was killed by Herod it triggered this curse of Malachi. His job as yet was unfinished.

Now to understand the curse you need to read and understand the Jewish compact of Leviticus 26. Then you need to read the book of Hosea. But for the Cliff notes version concentrate on the verses of Hosea 5-14 and 6-2. And read verse 6-2 in light of 2nd Peter 3-8. Or Psalms 90-4 for you Jews out there. The days are thousand year periods of time.

The curse is 2000 years long. Followed by a 1000 year day of Jezreel.

And that is the Curse of Malachi.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by ntech]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I think I see what you are saying. It's a very interesting theory. I will have to look up those scriptures for myself.
What exactly is the day of Jezreel? Could it be the thousand year kingdom spoken of in the Revelation?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I believe it is. The thousand year reign of the saints or the thousand year day of Jezreel. I think they just describe different aspects of the same period of time. And looking at both prophesies they both would have to happen after the Apocalypse.

join