It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German/Japanese Journey to Moon&Mars in 1945-46

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting for sure(and questionable)....sorry in advance if this topic has been previously posted. Its crazy the guts these guys had, I mean 100's of crew knew they couldn't come back

GERMAN-JAPANESE FLIGHT TO THE MOON AND MARS IN 1945-46:

The craft was of saucer shape, had the bigger Andromeda tachyon drives, and was armed with four triple gun turrets of large naval caliber (three inverted upside down and attached to the underside of the craft, and the fourth on top of the crew compartments).

A volunteer suicide crew of Germans and Japanese was chosen, because everybody knew that this journey was a one-way journey with no retum. The large intensity of the electro-magnetogravitic fields and the inferior quality of the metal alloys used then for the structural elements of the drive, was causing the metal to fatigue and get very brittle only after a few months of work of the drive. The flight to Mars departed from Germany one month before the war ended - in April 1945.

It was probably a large crew, numbering in the hundreds, because of the low level of automation and electronic controls inside the saucer. Most of the systems of the craft had to be operated like these on a U-boat of that time - manually. Because the structurally weakened tachyon drives were not working with full power and not all the time, the trip to Mars took almost 8 months to accomplish. An initial short trust towards Mars was probably used to overcome the strong gravitational field close to Earth, after that the craft was "coasting" for 8 months in an elliptical orbit to Mars with its main drives turned off. Later trips to Mars by the joint Soviet - American craft in 1952 and by the Vatican craft of the Marconi project from Argentina in 1956 reached Mars in only 2 - 3 days, because their drives were working during the whole flight: accelerating in the first half and decelerating in the second. Smaller Kohler converters were probably used to power the systems and life support equipment on board. I do not have any information at the present time about any artificial gravity capability on board the craft, but that could have been easily done with the large antigravity drives of the ship.

After a heavy, almost crashing landing, the saucer slammed to a stop, damaging irreparably its drives, but saving the crew. That happened in the middle of January 1946. The crash landing on Mars was not only due to the crippled tachyon drives of the craft - it was also due to the smaller gravitational fleld of Mars generating less power for the tachyon drives; and also due to the thinner atmosphere on Mars, that could not be used as effectively for air breaking as the Earth's atmosphere could. The craft was shaped as a giant saucer - a form that is very efficient as an air brake, when it is entered into the atmosphere with its huge cross section perpendicular to the trajectory of descent.

One question, that I have not answered yet in the affirmative is how were the Germans able to regenerate the air inside the craft for 8 months for this big crew. Quite probably they were using advanced life support systems, developed initially for their larger Walter turbine and free energy submarines, that were cruising the oceans without resurfacing.

The radio message with the mixed news was received by the German underground space control centre in Neu Schwabenland and by their research base on the Moon.

The Andromeda was a craft with a diameter of 139 meters that was meant to transport troops, up to 5 saucers, and equipment. It was probably not built, although they could have done it easily... Maybe some of the "flying cigars" that have been seen are later models...

Sounds good on paper.....anybody else have info on this topic..or what is everybody else's thoughts on this?
source greyfalcon.us...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
While anything is possible, I do not fully support this claim. Had this tech been around for that long why has it not made its way slowing into the public view. Kinda like the radar absorbing paint. That was TS for awhile and then slowly came out that we had it. Some people know that others are searching for answers and present claims as those answers with little to no proof.

A good story but nothing more than that IMO

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vodo34861

It's not even a good story.

A trip to Mars in 3 days?

Naval cannons?

Tachyon drives?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Vodo34861

It's not even a good story.

A trip to Mars in 3 days?

Naval cannons?

Tachyon drives?

/thread

/thread

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yeah, that is all very cliché if you ask me. 3 days, tachion drives and naval cannons?

Come on now, that's just ridiculous. Although I am sure there have been some space flights that we have not been told about, I doubt they were going to mars in the 1940's.

The moon would be a more believable story.

~Keeper

top topics

join