It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carl Munck: The Code

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Has anyone else seen this documentary???

I watched it about 3 years ago, and found it fascinating but would love to hear anyone elses experience with it.

His explanation of the relevance of the pyramids made the most sense I had ever heard.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dignan99

Hello Dignan99,

Thank you for your post. If you are interested in the work of Carl Munck, you might be interested in this little bit of research by myself and author, Gary Osborn:

Overview Presentation
www.scottcreighton.co.uk...

You can read the full article on this presentation here:

Part 1:
www.grahamhancock.com...

Part 2:
www.grahamhancock.com...

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
11/14/11 - I just found 3 Carl Munck Videos on You Tube regarding the mathematical formulas found in sizes, shapes, & placements of monuments all over Earth and even on Mars. I think they are great and I wonder if Carl Munck had ever studied or heard of the works of Zecharia Sitchin. In his work he found the Lost Book of Enki describing how the Anunnaki from Nibiru built the pyramids and the Sphinx as well as the face on Mars. I think Carl Munck would find Sitchin's work fascinating and extremely relevant to his studies of the Matrix. The math he is describing is fairly advanced - you need to understand latitude and longitude, vectors and square roots, radians, and other mathematical formulas, but even if you don't he describes everything well enough that you can get the picture.
The Lost Book of Enki describes how Ninmah, one of the Anunnaki women scientists went to Mars and etched the face of Alalu there because he died there. (Alalu was the Nibiruan who discovered Earth and the gold that was here - needed by the Nibiruans so their planet could survive) It is a pretty interesting and very sad story. The language is archaic so it is hard to read but worth the effort.
Emily Peregrine
edit on 14-11-2011 by EmilyPeregrine because: Forgot to add my name

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hi All,
My name is Arto, I am new to this site , and as an Artist and Writer..

Why I have wrote on this forum page regards Carl Munck, somebody who tweaked my interest in cryptoarcheology and made me realize our ancient forefathers didn't need PI/Radians, PHI, feet and inches which Mr Munck and his followers seem to think where used for every monument on earth. I like Carl he woke me up the skeptic in me, he has given me courage enough to expose the tricks and number games that most new-agers seem to adore. I was misled for awhile and had to rediscover the magic of numbers without the occultish attachments that most have with PI, PHI and Geomatra numbers.

The use of Phi when you create a painting or sculpture is not a conscious and deliberate act of the mind, it arrives out of need to present beauty to the viewer through the emotional responses that are fractalized thought the pencil, brush, chisel, fingers or hands. You can measure it after the artwork is complete and all the ratios are present and in abundance. I have added whole numbers to my pallet of art, not common in the arts, as it has taken me a life time to master and would take even longer to explain. So when I see someone who draws conclusions from a reversed condition such as Mr Munck has done, it is a duty to my art that I need to explore his reasoning and expose its hidden forms.

edit on 19-4-2013 by Byrd because: Personal information promoting user's blog has been edited out, per our Terms Of Service.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Artoj

wow, neat way to promote your blog...I'm not clicking on the link out of principle.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

As stated by ATS, Quote

And above all, we are well-renowned for operating the most professionally managed discussion board environment that inspires intelligent contributions and meaningful debate.

We refuse to allow short "drive-by" posting that add nothing to the thread.
We refuse to allow insults and mayhem that you'll see on many other boards.
We refuse to allow spam and hate speech.
We promote intelligent posting.
We promote productive debate and collaborative discussion.
We promote the examination of any topic as long as manners are maintained.
We respect the content of other sites and encourage linking.
We respect our members' content and defend its credibility and their rights.

Please abide by these PRINCIPALS, regards.

new topics

top topics

join