It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Automatic Writing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Im gonna have to agree with Acekwak, and warn you about " ghost writting " and any other from of possesion, its been said that stairway to heaven was written in a similar method.

" Plant wrote 90% of the lyrics right there in front of the fire. He has said in many interviews that he didn't seem to be writing, that something else was moving his pencil for him. "

( taken from home.att.net... )

and you can argue about the back tracks ect ect, its just food for thought.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kittens Cause Cancer
Im gonna have to agree with Acekwak, and warn you about " ghost writting " and any other from of possesion, its been said that stairway to heaven was written in a similar method.

" Plant wrote 90% of the lyrics right there in front of the fire. He has said in many interviews that he didn't seem to be writing, that something else was moving his pencil for him. "

For once someone actualy agrees with me, thank you for backing me up. As I've said, it's hard (if not impossible) to get a particular spirit to write through you. What if something evil posses you? You might let something write through you, look at the paper after the "automatic writing" and see something like this:
You die....You die tommorow.......soon.........soon.......you'll join us in hell....
Think about it, a variety of disturbances could occur. Not to mention that an unknown ghost might end up living in your house.

[edit on 808/25/0505 by Acekwak]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
www.godchannel.com...

check that link out. (I'm eating right now) so can't explain yet.

Ok I'm done...

According to this website. These are instructions to channel the Head Honcho. The Almighty. The One of Ones... etc... etc... etc...

So the site claims automatic writing at the highest level.

[edit on 25-8-2005 by TheBandit795]

<< 1   >>

join