It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush in Buffalo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Did anyone see the way the PR people set up Bush's setting for the Buffalo visit? The way he was dressed and the back drop "Protecting the Homeland" Like a modern day Nazi version.

The week before His visit, the Buffalo News had a story about record Bankruptcies in the region.

I remember reading something like this... Never before in the history of the Buffalo Niagara region, has there been as many Bankruptcies before this court!"

Over 1,000 cases!!! A record!!! And that was in just ONE month!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
The week before His visit, the Buffalo News had a story about record Bankruptcies in the region.

I remember reading something like this... Never before in the history of the Buffalo Niagara region, has there been as many Bankruptcies before this court!"

Over 1,000 cases!!! A record!!! And that was in just ONE month!!!

It's amazing how the facts are often ignored in politics. I'm sure Bush spoke of the growing economy in addition to how re-electing him will help keep the terrorists out. Were you there, where was the protest ring set up at? I've always laughed at their justification for that - a terrorist could disguise themself as a protestor and be too close to the President. OK, so just disguise yourself as a supporter. WTF are these people thinking?

join