It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Extra-Terrestrial Timeline

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Continued from prior post:

7,000 B.C. - The Lolladoff plate, discovered in Nepal, appears to show a hovering disk-shaped object in the center and a small being, resembling an alien resembling an alien gray, beside it. The circular pattern is reminescent of the spiraling movement of consciousness - Golden Ratio - Sacred Geometry of creation.

7000 year old petroglyph discovered in the province of Querétaro, Mexico in 1966. There are 4 figures with outstretched arms below a large oval object radiating what appear to be beams of light.

Petroglyphs dating back thousands of years ago by ancient Indians in the American Southwest. According to Indian folklore, two objects collided high in the sky and one crash-landed in the region of Death Valley. Some men arrived (presumably in another ship) and spent some time repairing the damaged craft and were observed by the local Indians.

Two cave paintings from Tanzania. Both are estimated to be up to 29,000 years old. The one on the left is located in Itolo and depicts several disc shaped objects. The other painting is from Kolo shows four entities surrounding a women. Notice also the entity looking down from inside some sort of box or object.

Wandjina petroglyphs from Kimberley, Australia.
About 5,000 years old and may represent alien beings.

Ji Gung Land: The people could make flying cars that travelled far with a suitable wind. In Tarng's day (c.1700 B.C.), Ji Gung people flying a car on a westerley reached Yew Jo. Tarng dismantled their car so it could not be demonstrated to the people ... Later an east wind came on which he had them fly the car back to their own country [5,000 km] west of our gateway."

An expedition took place in 1957 (two years before an earthquake in that region). The expedition was led by professor Tsj'i Pen-Lai. They found various reliefs showing "humans" in strange clothes which looked like astronaut suits (hose like objects attached to the clothes). They also found a painting which apparently resembled the solar system. The third and fourth circle (planet) were connected with a line. Also there were ten planets (excluding the sun as planet). This connects easily to the theories about Nibiru, planet X, etc.

A wood cut from 1479 Arabia shows the appearance of a rocket ship complete with rivet and metal and pointed front with stars gleaming in the background.

A tapestry called Summer's Triumph It was created in Bruges in 1538 and presently resides at the Bayerisches National Museum. You can clearly see several disc shaped objects in the top of the tapestry.

A wood cut found in Nurnberg Germany in 1561 depicts alarge dark missile with a many others like it in the sky. Also depicted are globes, cylindrical space ships, and the sun.

A sighting by two Dutch ships in the North Sea of an object moving slowly in the sky. It appeared to be made by two disks of different size. The source for this account is one of the books entitled Theatrum Orbis Terrarum by Admiral Blaeu. These books were compilations of articles by different authors and consisted of detailed accounts of long engagements at sea, cartography information, etc.

In France there was a coin minted in 1680 that shows a hovering disc shaped UFO with what appears to be port holes or lights around the outer rim. Due to the fact that a coin was minted depicting this UFO.

In Egypt there exists a star clock for the Precession of the Equinoxes and , what some believe, is an electric light bulb that dates to 2600 BC. An electric battery was discovered in a rock carbon dated approximately 500,000 years ago.

In a painting found on a wood drawer from furniture kept at the Earls D'Oltremond, in Belgium, Moses is depicted receiving the tablets of the Ten Commandments, with "flaming horns." Several equally flaming objects are in the sky before him. The date and artist are unknown.

A disk shaped object is shining beams of light down on John the Baptist and Jesus - Fitzwilliam Musuem, Cambridge, England - Painted in 1710 by Flemish artist Aert De Gelder. It depicts a classic, hovering, silvery, saucer shaped UFO shining beams of light down on John the Baptist and Jesus. What could have inspired the artist to combine these two subjects?

17th century fresco of the crucifiction - Svetishoveli Cathedral in Mtskheta, Georgia.
Note the two saucer shaped craft on either side of Christ.

Frescos throughout Europe which reveal the appearance of space ships in the skies including this painting of 'The Crucifixion' - painted in 1350. It seems to depict a small human looking man looking over his shoulder - at another UFO as if in pursuit - as he flies across the sky in what is clearly a space ship. The leading craft is decorated with two twinkling stars, one reminiscent of national insignia on modern aircraft. This paintng hangs above the altar at the Visoki Decani Monestary in Kosovo, Yugoslavia.

A fourteenth century fresco of the Madonna and Child depict on the top right side the image of a UFO hovering in the distance. A blow up of this fresco reveals tremendous details about this UFO including port holes. It seems to indicate a religious involvement between UFO's and the appearance of the Christ Child.

This painting is called "The Madonna with Saint Giovannino". It was painted in the 15th century by Domenico Ghirlandaio (1449-1494) and hangs as part of the Loeser collection in the Palazzo Vecchio. Above Mary's right shoulder is a disk shaped object. Below is a blow up of this section and a man and his dog can clearly be seen looking up at the object.

A painting by Carlo Crivelli (1430-1495) called "The Annunciation with Saint Emidius" (1486) hangs in the National Gallery, London. A disk shaped object is shining a pencil beam of light down into Mary's crown chakra.

The accompanying link also includes references to ET's - Giants - In The Bible.

[NOTE: Could not paste pictures, PLEASE REFERENCE LINK FOR IMAGES]

www.crystalinks.com...

EDIT for link

[edit on 6-4-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
First I'd like to say I didn't include every UFO hypothesis / position in The State of Ufology thread, simply because I didn't have the space. That's why I linked to the full list. Furthemore the best cases do fall outside atmospheric, astrononmic, photographic, misidentification, and hoax-based explanations. So I excluded those from The State of Ufology to conserve space and focus on relevant hypotheses for the true unknowns. That DOES NOT imply these prosaic arguments are auto-ruled out for all future cases.

Originally posted by nablator
reply to post by Xtraeme

You left out the most obvious explanations in your "what are UFOs" page. You need a list of facts before the speculations:
- misidentification of atmospheric phenomena, well known (clouds, smoke rings, refractions, contrails, ...) and more mysterious (plasma),

I think you may have skipped some of the entries. Atmospheric phenomenon is S.2 (the key for this notation is here).

- hoaxes.

Hoaxes are represented by O.3.2. I lumped prank and the idea of "Blue Beam" together because they represent the same concept. They're both illusionary, false, and for the purpose of misleading a person to believe they're seeing something they're not. The only real difference between a hoax and a government project like "Blue Beam" (I'm not stating such a project exists - just using it as an example) is that one is state-sponsored the other is done by an individual or a group of individuals (ie/ crop circles, solar balloons ).

- misidentification of man made objects (suspended lights, aircrafts, missiles, balloons, satellites, falling debris, ...),

Aircrafts are covered by P.c.1-3.o.2.1. Satellites are partially included in P.c.1.3.o.1. Though I think you're right in the sense that I need to duplicate some of these concepts from Pro to Skeptic. For instance a person can believe an unmanned drone (a UAV) is man-made and another person can believe we're seeing alien UAVs. So therefore there should be a P.c.1.3.0.1 and a S.c.1.3.0.1.

However I'm trying to limit overlap in the taxonomy. What's interesting is a persons position doesn't necessarily 1:1 reflect a hypothesis. I may attempt to further divorce skeptic, pro, & other from "what are UFOs" altogether to better allow mixing of observational characteristics.

- misidentification of astronomic objects (meteors, planets, moon, ...),

I was lumping this in to atmospheric phenomenon (S.2) primarily because we observe stars / planets through the atmosphere (ie/ twinkling of stars, changing color of stars, planets not twinkling, etc). Meteors pass through the atmosphere and when they do they're considered part atmospheric / astronomic science (meteoritics). Since people usually don't observe meteors in space (at least as far as UFOs are concerned) I didn't think to subdivide it in to astronomy.

Maybe I'll relabel that category atmospheric / astronomic phenomenon?

Though this might cause problems for space-borne UFO observations. I'll think on this.

- photographic artifacts ("orbs", "rods", lens flares, emulsion defects, ...),

Now you're getting in to a subject that's, at the moment anyways, near and dear to my heart.

If you think about it a person can observe a UFO directly, indirectly through an optical device (telescope, night vision, etc), indirectly on a recorded medium (video camera film, photographic film, stone tablets, cave walls), or as an interpretation via an automated system (radar filtering, satellite, security camera, project Hessdalen, etc)

I've been giving a lot of time and thought to figure out how to include these means of observation as hypotheses.

These cover most UFO cases.

Agreed.

Your pro/con UFO view is a caricature.

If I was going to engage in subterfuge and pretend to mask my actual position I wouldn't hide it from people I hardly know on a conspiracy board. I'll be straight with you. I'm an NM-UFOP with a QM-UFOP / non-human D-UFOP lean and I have a very good reason for this position.

My subdivision could have been better. You're right. Thanks to your input I'll improve it.

Actually Nab, would you mind helping me with this project? I need people that are willing to speak their mind.

As a skeptic I do not rule out ANY hypothesis in general. The skeptics' methodology is to looks for prosaic explanations, because they are far more likely, and because their properties are known, which makes objective verifications possible.

I wouldn't call that a skeptical stand-point. I would call it a scientific one. There's no reason to reach for an extreme theory when there's one that's already down-to-earth that just as easily explains the observation.

That's why in this post:

... Confirmation bias is very common. Sooner or later, in desperation, most investigators develop a strong attachment to one hypothesis ...

I answered your question thusly:

There are steps that can be taken to limit personal investment.

For example it's beneficial to go through a list of all possibilities ruling them out one by one for every incident. When you explicitly enumerate the list it makes it harder for a logical person to ignore that they're artificially ruling out other legitimate possibilities.

I'm not perfect.

I don't pretend I'm completely unbiased, but I do try extremely hard to prevent myself from expressing that bias in such a way that it prevents me from seeing the truth as it actually is rather than how I expect it to look. I use my bias to try to formulate hypotheses not to color all observations.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nablator

FWIW I don't want to take away from the OPs topic so I've copied the last post to the correct thread.

Sorry for the distraction esteay812.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
1492: While standing on the deck of the Santa Maria, C. Columbus and P. Gutierrez witnessed a "Glimmering light at a great disance." It vanished and reappeared several times through the night. It was sighted 4hrs before land was sighted and taken by Columbus as a sign that they would soon come to land travel by aerial vessels.

If there was ever a case of time travel tourism this should be it

One of the top 10 all time tourist destinations of a time traveler would be spotting the Niña, Pinta, and Santa Maria as they made their way to the new world

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
An ET time line?
There is no direct acknowledgment or proof of any thing out of this world in the writings and art of history.
You can look all day at cave paintings and see anything you like, but at the end of the day you really have no clue about the people or what they are trying to express.
I am not saying they are not trying to tell us that an alien visited.
I am saying it may be a bit less complicated then we think.
Look at human nature...
All if not most ancient rulers are GODS! How did they get power? From aliens?
I dare believe- if they did they would use this power- but sadly they all died.
I think deep inside we need someone save us- someone or something that will all power to change us into a.... what?I don't know..
Maybe you do?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

You are right there is no direct proof that they are E.T. There is also no direct proof that they are not.

Maybe someone throughout history should have tried to shoot one of these sightings down for us to have tangible pro..... wait... didn't they try that in Los Angelos?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Even if you just copied and pasted this - a star and a flag for you!
I'll enjoy reviewing the source and digging a bit deeper.

It would be worth looking into the slow "disclosure" by TPTB.

From ancient Sumer, to The US military U-turn by acknowledging flying saucers outside Roswell and then changing their mind to the Vatican acknowledging the possibilities of ETs last year - there is so much of this. I'd love to see a similar breakdown of drip-fed disclosure!

Great post!!!

[edit on 7/4/2009 by TailoredVagabond]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Great thread, really great !

I have always thought that parts of the bible are part of human history not the beginning but are part. I have often thought adam and eve were alien human cross breads, maybe as a human race we are cross breads hence there the missing link will never be found.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Good thread and welcome to ATS!Have you ever read the Terra Papers?I too think that there is an alternate history of planet Earth.Have you read the Dulce Papers as well?Good post.......Star and flag.

Not sure why but the Dulce Papers link is 404ing. Any working link...?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

It worked earlier, yesterday I think. Try doing a search on The Dulce Papers. It's only about 5 pages long, you may have seen them before. Anyway doing this search should yield what you are looking for.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
800 Peru: A theoretical date for the mass carvings known as the Nazca lines that resemble landing strips in the Peruvian Andes.

Since no one has commented on this, I'll be the first to say that the idea that they are "landing strips" is stupid. Several reasons for this. Firstly, since when have ET craft needed landing strips - they hover and land in a similar fashion to helicopters (different mechanism for thrust obviously).

The other is that it's fairly likely that they are used as pathways used in religious ritual. The standard belief is that the images were made big so that the Gods in the sky could see them.

I'm not saying that this is the case, but it's a helluvalotofa better explanation than idea that they had ET influence, these are lines, not epic pyramids after all.

If the Nazca likes had anything to do with ET craft, I would expect to see som depictions of craft.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Welfhard]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
All if not most ancient rulers are GODS! How did they get power? From aliens?

The idea is that if ETs came down and interacted with humans, they would not be perceived as the aliens that we think of but God's themselves.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You might add to the list of artworks depicting UFOs - a well known painting of a cigar-shaped object in the sky with sun burst radiating out from it and hundreds of people on the ground looking up at it in awe.

It's a label on Cuban cigar boxes.

Mike

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Here is a story of an encounter many of you here may have heard about. I am not sure if it has been proven a hoax. I will post it for your reading enjoyment. If you know any updates to this or any of the other "Timeline" listings please let us know.

The following account of the sighting of alien beings came to me directly by eyewitness testimony. The lady who related her story swears that the facts of the case are genuine. She appeared to me to be an honest, upstanding individual with nothing to gain by spinning such a fantastic tale that follows.
Although it cannot be proven at this point, this is more than likely a case of Alien Abduction.

The case began on November 10, 2005, at about 3:00 AM. Our eye witness Maria and her daughter, heard an unusual humming sound, like that of a hurricane. Maria and her family lived in Aguada, Puerto Rico at the time of the incident. This strange sound hurt their ears, and they looked out of their window to find the source.

Maria and daughter both clearly saw a disc-shaped UFO moving toward the west, and the rear of their house. Behind their house was a large forest, only marred by a large antenna. Beyond the forest lay the Atlantic Ocean. They were able to see a row of windows around the disc. It also had a green hue around it. The windows were of a dark green color.

For a time, the mother and daughter would hear the same sound a couple of times a week. It was their custom to stay up late together watching Spanish soap operas. On April 28, 2006, the sound was again present near their home. Their dog, Dora, was incessantly barking in the backyard. Maria flipped on the back lights, and looked through her dining room window.

She saw her dog laying on her back, with all fours straight up. She appeared to be either dead or unconscious. The family kept the dog chained to a pole at the rear of the backyard. She called to her dog, "Dora, Dora, what's wrong Dora?" As she lifted her eyes to the back fence, she was startled to see two creatures, which she took to be alien beings.

They were standing just behind the back fence, and looking straight at her. One of the beings was only a few steps from the dog, with the second being close by. She describes the beings as about three and a half feet tall, with large oval heads, and big, slanted eyes. Their skin was a pale gray color, with only slits for mouths, and two small holes for nostrils.

They also appeared to be naked, with very slim arms. Because of a cinder block wall a foot and a half tall at the bottom of the fence, she could not see the beings' legs. The aliens were staring at her. She stared back. She could sense being talked to, not by speech, but mentally. She felt they heard her when she thought to herself, "I'm going to wake up my husband, Nelson."

She then left the window, and walked toward her husband's bedroom, but something strange happened on the way. She was compelled to go, not to her husband's room, but her daughter's. After waking her daughter, they both returned to the window.

The aliens were still there. The staring match continued. The seventeen-year-old daughter was scared, and went back to bed. Her mother followed her to her room, and spent about 10 minutes with her.

She then returned to the window once again. The beings were still there. Then, one of them told her mentally to open the back door. In her mind she refused to obey the beings order. He was more emphatic with her now, as he said, "You're going to open the door." She then began to move toward the back door, feeling very drowsy.

This was the last thing Maria recalled. The next thing she knew, she was waking up the next morning in her own bed. She immediately went to her daughter, and asked her if she remembered the beings the night before. Her daughter corroborated her mother's account of what had happened. Maria than told their story to her husband, who slept in a separate room which faced the back yard. He did recall the dog barking the night before, but thought nothing of it.

The witness advised me again that beyond the family's back yard fence was the large rainforest, which leads to the ocean. She says that this area is pitch black at night. Any activity behind the fence could hardly be seen from the back door of the house. If a craft had landed there, it could easily stay hidden from view.

Her husband, after hearing the strange story, went into the back yard to check things out. The first thing he noticed was that the back door was open. He was also struck by the odd behavior of the dog. He seemed listless, and would not eat or drink anything. She would only lay around as if she was sick. This continued for several days, before the pet eventually returned to normal.

Although this would mark the end of the alien sightings, it would not be the end of strange happenings at their home. On Monday, May 1, 2006, at about 1:00 AM, Maria was sitting in her living room, talking on the telephone. She was surprised to see a bright, glowing light moving through the woods in their back yard. This time, she immediately told her husband.

They closed all the windows in the house to block out the light. The mother of the house was almost hysterical, and sobbing. She feared a return visit of the alien beings. Her husband was able to calm her down. Then, about an hour later, the same hurricane-like sound was heard. It sounded as if it was coming from over the house. There was a loud bang as if something had landed on their roof!
The family discussed calling the police, but decided against it for fear of being laughed at. The only consolation to our witness was the fact that her daughter had also seen the beings in their back yard. Without her backing her story, she felt like she was losing her mind. She still cannot be certain that she was abducted, although she did have a dotted, circular mark on her left hand.

She has not a clue as to how it got there. After a time, the mark went away, and things began to return to normal. As normal as they can be. The family had moved to their home in Puerto Rico from New York City, where the husband was an Assistant Deputy Warden for the Department of Corrections for twenty years. He worked at Riker's Island jail complex. He was known as a "no nonsense" type of man.

Continued in next post

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Continued from previous post:

He had retired because of a heart attack, and felt that leaving the rat race of a large city would afford them some peace and quiet. How little did they know what lay in store for them in Puerto Rico. Because of the harrowing experience they encountered in Puerto Rico, they are selling their house, and moving back to the mainland. They have told their story to the mayor of Aguada, and also to Channel 5 television network, but no one seems to believe their fantastic account.

ufos.about.com...

edit for link

[edit on 8-4-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Here are some stories of different types of UFOs and crashes throughout history:

There are very few researchers who would deny the fact that there is almost overwhelming evidence by way of witness testimony and photographic evidence to suggest that UFOs exist.

Strange crafts have been documented for thousands of years, immortalised in ancient texts, cave art and a variety of other media. In the last century they have been witnessed by army, navy and air force personnel not to mention civilian pilots, air traffic controllers and a variety of people from all walks of life.

A new project intended to create a comprehensive timeline that documents UFO sightings, crashes and other significant events that had occurred or were thought to have occurred throughout history has been initiated which reveals many interesting patterns worth investigating.

Looking at the timeline, it soon became apparent that one of ufology’s most controversial and tantalising areas, that of so-called ufo crash sites, seemed to be divided into two distinct categories; locations that seem to be ‘one offs’ and locations that seem to be part of a cluster.

The UFO Triangle

The most notable crash site cluster occurs in the region of North America that encompasses Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico. In the space of six years, between July 1947 and May 1953 at least eight UFO crashes occurred in this vicinity, placing a high degree of significance on that area. The first report of a crash at Roswell, New Mexico occurred on 4th July 1947; this was followed by a reported crash at Aztec, New Mexico on March 25th 1948. Five months later yet another crash was reported in Mexico, this time just south of Laredo. The crashes didn’t stop there; in July 1947 the most famous of the UFO crashes occurred in Roswell, New Mexico. This second Roswell incident made headline news and then for the couple of years a relative calm ensued, but this calm was shattered on 10th September 1950 when another flying saucer crashed, this time in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Two years later, on 14th August 1952, another crash occurred, this time in Ely, Nevada and finally in 1953 there were a pair of crashes that occurred within a month off each other, first on 18th April 1953 in South West Arizona and on May 20th in Kingman, Arizona

There are two schools of thought as to what might have caused this rather obvious clustering. One suggestion is that the top secret air force bases of Area 51 and Papoose Lake, bases long rumored to house not only extraterrestrial technology, but extraterrestrials themselves, attract the attention of alien visitors. It is possible that for reasons as yet undisclosed, these extraterrestrial craft may have experienced a catastrophic technical failure, resulting in a crash.The second theory is a slightly more ‘down to Earth’ one, essentially asking if the crashed saucers are terrestrial in origin; in effect suggesting that they are secret military test flights that have encountered technical problems.

The thinking behind the secret technology hypothesis is that we have been developing flying saucers of our own for many years. It is common knowledge that scientists began developing flying saucers in the 1930’s and early 1940’s in Germany. According to witnesses such as Bob Lazar, the Papoose Lake facility near the legendary Area 51 houses several disc shaped craft, which suggests a continued terrestrial development programme, one that may well have spanned at least six decades. It seems unlikely that so many different types of flying saucers would travel across the solar system only to crash land on Earth in such a way that the craft remained sufficiently intact so as to be able to be rebuilt. The military must be developing at least some of these saucers themselves, quite possibly based on recovered alien technology.

The issue of crashed UFOs is certainly complicated by the fact that at least some crash sites do seem to be linked to top secret military projects, funded by a black budget and known about by only a tight knit circle of research personnel. When accidents happen, the military are all over the scene very quickly indeed and an information blackout inevitably follows.

The Question of Roswell

We know that after Word War II, German research into the development of flying saucers was transferred to the US and that within two years of that the first Roswell crash occurred in New Mexico. The highly classified nature of the flying saucer program might explain the mixed response from the military. At first an uninformed and genuine Major Jesse Marcel and Lt. Walter Haut simply announced the facts as they stood; a flying saucer had crashed and bodies retrieved, little realising that the ‘flying saucer’ was probably an experimental craft. This story was quickly denied as military intelligence quickly moved to limit the damage caused by the public attention the crash was attracting.

One of the common factors of the crashes that occurred within the so called UFO triangle was the reports of single or multiple bodies being retrieved. If the Roswell crash was a failed test flight of a prototype flying saucer rather than an extraterrestrial craft, then it’s possible that the small ‘alien’ bodies were in fact primates that had been sedated or had died during the flight tests – primates were often used by the military to test the conditions encountered in flight, so while it seems unlikely it can’t be entirely discounted. There is certainly testimony from both expert witnesses and eye witnesses to suggest that the wreckage from Roswell is of military origin rather than extraterrestrial.

Real Flying Saucer Crashes

The following report of a spacecraft described as being 50 to 60 feet long, cylindrical and 10 to 12 feet in diameter crashing in Nebraska appeared in a local paper in 1884;

"About 35 miles northwest of Benkelman, Dundy County, on the 6th of June [1884] a very startling phenomenon occurred. It seems that John W. Ellis and three of his herdsmen and a number of other cowboys were out engaged in a round-up. They were startled by a terrific whirring noise over their heads, and turning their eyes saw a blazing body falling like a shot to Earth. It struck beyond them, being hidden from view by a bank."

The report continues to describe how ‘cogs’ and burning material were recovered from the site and how the Earth had been subject to such a tremendous heat that it had fused.

nxt pg

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Contunued from previous post:

According to unconfirmed reports, a joint scientific and military taskforce inspected the spherical craft which is made of an unknown metal and emits low levels of radiation. It was immediately removed from the site and is now in a secret location.

According to Dr. Henry Leaumont, a California based astronomer who has seen secret air Force documents relating to the find, the craft is definitely of extraterrestrial origin and had a crew of between 12 to 20 small humanoids. Carbon dating reportedly suggested that the craft crash landed in the canyon around 2,000 B.C.

Looking at the Big Picture

It seems highly possible that there are two space programmes that run parallel to each other; one is simply a public relations front and is run by NASA as it public face; the other seems to be a covert project run by NASA and the military which is intended to develop alien technology.

The fact remains that there is still much that has been kept from us concerning the nature and extent of extraterrestrial contact. The only way to analyse and make any sense of the UFO phenomena is to try and look at the big picture and search for as yet undiscovered connections and anomalies that might give investigators a better understanding as to the extraterrestrial interest in our planet.

www.thothweb.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I have searched the inet looking for more information on the "Black Plague UFOs" and have come to somewhat of a dead end for information. If anyone has any information on this subject, or any other situation where UFOs are seen before a plague or disease outbreak, please post it here.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
UFO Sightings 1920-1940

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Here is a sighting history page that is very interesting:

web.bryant.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join