It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the best place to be on Planet Earth to survive the NWO?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Where? No where. Resistance is futile and in this day and age of technological wonders, you will be found/discovered sooner or later. Pull your pants up and take it like a man/woman.

I don't think your pants will be up...

Basically, anywhere untouched by government. Find this shang-ri-la and you are sorted.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anuubis

The only real reason most countries don't like us Americans is because of the dumba** politicians who run our country. They have to stick their noses in other countries buisiness.

Not all of us are bad people

We were hated long before Bush. I've traveled the world and I hate Americans abroad. They're loud, obnoxious, and always complaining.

Anyway, I thought that once The Lord High Obama was in office, the world would love us. Or do they love us only when we send money?

I have an island picked out to run to when tshtf, but doubt any flights will be allowed out of the country, unless you're part of a Royal Family.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wookiee

It started long before Bush was president.

We've been nosing in to other countries since the beginning.

It just got worse starting with Kennedy

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Vatican City
Antarctica

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Who here would like to live on the moon?
Great view of the Earth!
You could still watch Direct TV!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Argentina? It's close, they have already had their crash and are dealing with it. Lots of people there speak English. They were as prosperous as we before their economy crashed.

Of course if the Luciferians are going to insist on starting WWIII it won't matter where you go. There will be no place to hide, except in the DUMBs, and that is for THEM, and I think I'd rather be dead than live down there with THEM.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I think in time, no where . The NWO will find you no matter where you are , your camps will be found via satellite or helicopters. In the end resisters living out in the fridges will most likely be dealt the same way poachers are dealt with in Africa, SOS , shot on sight . I hope it doesn't come too this .

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpusMarkII
I think in time, no where . The NWO will find you no matter where you are , your camps will be found via satellite or helicopters. In the end resisters living out in the fridges will most likely be dealt the same way poachers are dealt with in Africa, SOS , shot on sight . I hope it doesn't come too this .

Then you'll have to dig and rig up something to mask infrared detection.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
theres no where you can go to hide, some places will be safe for a while but when they get done in the cities, they will move out into the remote places. thier goal is to rule all life with a iroin hand and you can bet they track all who oppose them down.

just thought about this you can find you a little rat hole to hide in , but i bet they will find you there to.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by hounddoghowlie]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I live in Newfoundland, we are pretty remote here and no one really cares about us. A lot of the world thinks we live in igloos and dont have electricity. I could leave St. John's (aprox. 250,000 in metro area) and retreat the to small place of about 200 ppl where i grew up, live off the land, which I am very capable of doing and no one would ever bother me I dont think. Many isolated cabins, few roads, white sand beach, sounds good to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hey bud I just joined to talk to you. Where is the safest place to survive this thing? Any ideas?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Bulgaria.

We are so bad at governing our own country that we change political figures constantly an we are always unhappy. NWO can't do anything cos they are all so corrupt that since they always change NWO has to put billions and it would still not be enough.

only like 20% of people are vaccinated here.

Half of europle who dislikes vacines litteraly comes here.
edit on 3-1-2022 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Salt of the Earth
Fires too which is why I’d not choose forested areas.Canada is on fire every year now.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join